Beginner Mind

Book Recommendation

6 posts in this topic

I recently picked up a book called "The Best Enlightenment Quotes & Passages to Awaken the Buddha Within" by Karin James.  It's a compilation of non-duality quotes from everyone you can imagine, including Eckhart Tolle, Adyashanti, Ramana Maharshi, Tony Parsons, Rupert Spira, Alan Watts, and many more.  I'm so impressed with this book that I've decided to donate all my other books; this is the only book I need.  I highly recommend it.  If you're interested, it's available on Amazon.com. :)

Eventually you won’t need that book once it’s served it’s purpose too ;) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@Beginner Mind Oh no, of course not. 

I just meant in terms of they’ll be a time when you don’t need Non-Dual teachings or books or videos all of the time, that’s all I meant :) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Looks awesome, thank you! 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost