Bittu

Truth Experiment

13 posts in this topic

Hey people,

I'm locked up in a mental hospital. My mom called the police to bring me here, she has a problem with her shadow in my opinion.

Ego reaction against my psychedelic use and shit.

Anyways, today I watched Leo's video

and I decided fuck it, I'm just going to tell the truth no matter the consequences.

I have been lying my ass off to try to get out of here. I've lied a fuck ton, like not telling them I've been doing psychedelics etc.

Tomorrow I'm going to meet the doctor and I will be as truthful as possible. I will basically tell him that I lied to him before about my drug use, etc.

Just to have a little experiment. I will post results after the meeting tomorrow.

Wish me luck. :)

https://aapo.blog/

my personal website-actualized since 2015-just waiting for the day-we have the first guys on the forum

born on 2015 :P

21 minutes ago, Bittu said:

I'm locked up in a mental hospital. My mom called the police to bring me here

That's quite a situation you've got going on.

Did you tell your mom about you using psychedelics? How long are they gonna keep you in?

About telling the truth, I'd be a bit more careful if I were you. They may lock you up for a much longer period, who knows?

That's a good ambition, radical honesty is really a step towards liberation, but... I don't know why you are in a mental hospital but depending on why you are there, mentioning se of psychedelics may worsen your situation. Doctors there usually have a very biased position on psychedelics. Telling the truth is a wonderful thing, but there are exceptions: Telling the german soldier that you hide jews in your house during WW2 is not a good idea. The same goes for different things, exspecially if your opposite is wrapped up in an ego story about which pupblic organ they represent. If your doctor is lost in his business, you may have bad cards schowing yourself naked. Maybe he/she reacts coldhearted and locks you up even longer, giving you more medication and so on. It really depends on whether you think the information is necessary for your cure. Outside of the hospital you can practice radical honesty as much as you want, but I wouldn't recommend doing so inside. Realize your not only speaking to a human, but maybe much more to a set of laws and instructions.

~ There are infinite ways to reunite that which already is one ~

Honesty is a virtue, but be careful. Don't tell truths to people that can't handle the Truth.

If you love your mother, you should try to make her understand your situation. Be more understanding of her, so that she can be more understanding of you.

I have news for you. Everything that Leo has ever said was also a lie. Everything. The Truth can't be told. Only lies can be told.

Good luck.

Thanks for the warnings lol. I actually doubt that Leo would call the police and tell them he's taking 5-MeO.

I think I was thinking a little bit black and white! Even  though radical honesty is really liberating.

https://aapo.blog/

my personal website-actualized since 2015-just waiting for the day-we have the first guys on the forum

born on 2015 :P

@Bittu Your lucky to have Internet. I was in a Mental Health Facility for 4 months, and the reason It was so long is because I lied my whole life. I deluded the reality of how things were, how I was really feeling. And once I was forced to open up about it all to my family and friends, to myself, life got a lot easier. Like telling your parents that you got an F. It will always be alright, and its not as serious or important in the big picture as it might seem at the present moment. 

Plus, there is a difference between exposing your self, and keeping lies. Right now, I think you should be very careful. It could be dangerous and potentially very regretful to be radical at this time. You should stay logical, focus on getting out, and take this time to heal and grow. Trying to convince a Doctor that works at a Mental Hospital that Psychedelics have opened your mind is like walking into an AA meeting drunk and expecting applause. 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

2 hours ago, Bittu said:

Thanks for the warnings lol. I actually doubt that Leo would call the police and tell them he's taking 5-MeO.

I think I was thinking a little bit black and white! Even  though radical honesty is really liberating.

Radical Honesty is radical.

Reality is not all black and white. It has 50 shades of gray. 

Try to be honest as much as you can, but you don't want to end up in a mental hospital.

The truth will set you free. I think you should be honest about your psychedelic use. Don't worry about doctors having a biased position on psychedelics, they know more than strangers on the internet do. If anything, try to remember that these circumstances that you're in are happening for a reason. You are helping yourself awaken. Through the doctor, through your mom, through everyone. There will most likely be unpleasant consequences for you after you completely tell the truth, but that's part of the process. These are all things you have to face. Maybe you actually should stop doing psychedelics if you're not completely stable. Maybe you should work on your relationship with your mom instead of just blaming this on "her shadow". At the deepest level, you have to accept ALL the blame for everything.

Yeah... I would keep that stuff to yourself given the situation you're in.

Now is the best time to start practicing radical honesty -- in a mental hospital, LOL.

You have to appreciate that dealing with normies and the outside world takes a certain kind of relative skill. Don't go telling the doc you're God, even though that is the Truth. Don't cast pearls before swine.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

"You know the funniest part about doing an office conga line? When you look back and realize you're doing it alone and you're not in an office, you're in a psychiatric hospital."

I was one for a while when I first started.

Can be good to know what that place is like, in me experience people's egos were troubled, hard time functioning and or also just didn't want to, but also people weren't that crazy, you know, people were kind of normal also, that can be good to learn, let go of some of this fear of psychosis, and of course it doesn't flatter the ego.

But ye, take it as a warning, you are not suppose to change the world like young people often feel, just focus on learning and gaining experience, enjoying.

As far as getting out of it, why not commit to being normal, enlightenment is also about being to be normal and be good with that, of sound mind, special games are of the ego.

And it's not your job to prove you are healthy, that's normal, they need to provide reason to keep you there.

IMG_20200425_232202274.jpg

@Esoteric  I Lmao'd ?, like that guy that was tripping, and he said his dog walked into the room, he petted it and it left. Then he remembered he doesn't own a dog. CG kid on Youtube. Great guy. 

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

On 5/21/2020 at 7:46 AM, Bittu said:

Hey people,

I'm locked up in a mental hospital. My mom called the police to bring me here, she has a problem with her shadow in my opinion.

Ego reaction against my psychedelic use and shit.

Anyways, today I watched Leo's video

and I decided fuck it, I'm just going to tell the truth no matter the consequences.

I have been lying my ass off to try to get out of here. I've lied a fuck ton, like not telling them I've been doing psychedelics etc.

Tomorrow I'm going to meet the doctor and I will be as truthful as possible. I will basically tell him that I lied to him before about my drug use, etc.

Just to have a little experiment. I will post results after the meeting tomorrow.

Wish me luck. :)

Similar to the psychic thread, this is also you not being honest with yourself, which is all that’s ever been needed. It’s got nothing to do with telling anyone anything about you. Good luck, much love. Look to letting go, effortlessness. Notice the twisty unnerving feeling of telling more stories, and let them go instead. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE