SamueLSD

Is meditation all I really need?

41 posts in this topic

@wordsforliving I did 1 month darkness retreat first with consuming high amunt of shrooms ( i did up to 10 gr). It opened me up, i dont need psychedelics anymore, just meditation and contemplation after that. However, if you are new about enlightenment start meditate first 1 year and full contemplate. Because, without any work, if you use psychedelics and specially high amount(in order to see truth). Get ready. I lost my myself for a year.  And now there is no I left. Lol

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 minute ago, dimitri said:

@wordsforliving if you're interested in psychedelics as a tool, you can start from shrooms or acid :) 

Ok, I don't have slightest clue right now how to access even that. Everyone seems to have easy access to this, but I don't want to try to track down drug dealers who have no interest in consciousness work or awakening. 

5 minutes ago, wordsforliving said:

Ok, I don't have slightest clue right now how to access even that. Everyone seems to have easy access to this, but I don't want to try to track down drug dealers who have no interest in consciousness work or awakening. 

No hurry with this. 

"when student is ready teacher will appear"

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@James123 I'm not new to enlightenment or the work at all, only new to psychedelics.  Recognizing psychedelics would assist in going to deeper levels.

4 minutes ago, dimitri said:

No hurry with this. 

"when student is ready teacher will appear"

Ok, trying to be patient. And yet, @Leo Gura appeared!!! Now just need a psychedelic mentor. 

@wordsforliving it's preferably to have a sitter for the first full dose of acid or shrooms, other than that this is a solo journey, that's the beauty of it. Don't hesitate to ask questions about psychedelic experiences in this forum. You know, shrooms are legal in Netherlands ;) 

Edited by dimitri

18 minutes ago, wordsforliving said:

@James123 I'm not new to enlightenment or the work at all, only new to psychedelics.  Recognizing psychedelics would assist in going to deeper levels.

Ok, trying to be patient. And yet, @Leo Gura appeared!!! Now just need a psychedelic mentor. 

So, i have tried almost every psychedelics except 5 meo dmt. But best realization and insight  happens in darkness. Dmt, lsd (Laughed entire trip), ayaschuka, gives so much visuals. However, when you take high amount of shrooms in darkness you realize everything(specially empty stomach and fresh lemon juice over 6 gr). 5 meo has no visuals too, it should be great too. When i did 10 gr, my trip was 15 hours straight and 3 hours i was full nothing, infinite. Entire trip with 5 meo takes not more then 2 hours. Look for 5 meo. Because long trips hard to deal with it, and can change your personality in 1 night. My homeostasis came back as different person after my 10 gr shrooms. Be careful. 

Edited by James123

@James123 I haven't done large doses of shrooms or acid, only large dose of 5-MeO, once.

I find value in doing low/standard doses. High doses pushes you to think that there is a difference between psychedelic experience and your normal experience, that's the trap. The whole idea of psychedelics as a tool to Awakening is to realize that there is no difference between psychedelic experience and 'normal' experience, that the psychedelic itself is you, that everything and everyone is you, and it's Love.

15 minutes ago, dimitri said:

I find value in doing low/standard doses. High doses pushes you to think that there is a difference between psychedelic experience and your normal experience, that's the trap. The whole idea of psychedelics as a tool to Awakening is to realize that there is no difference between psychedelic experience and 'normal' experience, that the psychedelic itself is you, that everything and everyone is you, and it's Love.

Sure brother. You are %100 right too. However, it has a differences because,i left the body with shrooms, which mean is i left the matrix and become the matrix. Forget life, everything, I wasn’t even aware of body. If I didn’t come back from that level, body wouldn’t be able to move I believe. I just wanted to see all the way deep. Non dual experience within the body wasn’t enough for me. I dont know why. Lol. 

1 minute ago, James123 said:

Sure brother. You are %100 right too. However, it has a differences because,i left the body with shrooms, which mean is i left the matrix and become the matrix. Forget life, everything, I wasn’t even aware of body. If I didn’t come back from that level, body wouldn’t be able to move I believe. I just wanted to see all the way deep. Non dual experience within the body wasn’t enough for me. I dont know why. Lol. 

I know exactly what you mean LoL

But...

which mean is i left the matrix and become the matrix

That's exactly what I am trying to convey. High doses pushes you to think that you "left" something...
No-no-no... it's all here and now ;) 

@SamueLSD meditation is cool and all, but if you're serious I recommend inquiry and contemplation of the likes that Jiddu Krishnamurti or Peter Ralston engage in. Any actual changes I have experienced thus far (which are extremely little in the grand scheme however) have never came from a mystical experience, they came from alert and wide eyed observation of the movement of my intention/thought and questioning. If you're trying to understand this mindset more, look the likes of Jed Mckenna as well. 

For me this style works very well, just try. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@SamueLSD

Usually we’ve gone too fast, too far already. Notice the title implies you need something. I’d look at...what for? What’s the “problem”? Then I’d look at that “problem” and ask, what is it, actually? 

It’s a thought. 

It’s not a true thought. 

How can you be sure? 

It doesn’t feel good to you. 

Why listen to feeling though? Because thoughts come and go like nothin. Feeling though, not ever have you been without. Always there for you, always. 

What to do? 

Focus on a thought which feels good. On what you want. 

Maybe it’s meditation. Maybe it’s psychedelics. Maybe it’s noticing need is a belief. 

Whatever you want. You can’t get it wrong. That’d just be a thought which doesn’t feel good, because it’s not true.

@dimitri ??♥️

@James123 You never come & go. ♥️ You are your gift ‘to’ yourself, you beautiful sob.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

22 minutes ago, dimitri said:

That's exactly what I am trying to convey. High doses pushes you to think that you "left" something...
No-no-no... it's all here and now ;)

Yeap, you are %100 right. Whatever dosage you use, you are it and the moment :) we are not going anywhere, and will be here as nothing as infinite till forever :) much love ❤️ 

18 minutes ago, Nahm said:

You never come & go. ♥️ You are your gift ‘to’ yourself, you beautiful sob.

Love you brother :) you are the KING ❤️ 

12 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

Started working with my teacher (Ananda Devi April 2019) 

Had sessions with her basically once a fortnight, sometimes not as often, each session was around 45-60 minutes talking, going over blockages and issues I had, integration challenges, enneagram stuff etc 

15 Minute RASA Transmission at the end of the session, transmissions to be are INCREDIBLY powerful, and honestly just amazing, as Ramana said “silence is the highest teaching” 

so, yes, go find a teacher you resonate with and work with them 1-1, there’s nothing quite like the presence of an awakened being, I am forever in debt to how much Ananda helped me, but at the end of the day you are always your own guru :) 

How do i get it touch with her?

@Nahm That answers my question pretty well. Meditation and psychedelics it is :D

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

I don't think you need psychedelics. If you look into traditions, it's often said that the body takes time to transform. You do not need to be fully aware of things going on right now, which psychedelics kind of are a tool for. If you are already on your way to them then whatever

@YaNanNallari I don't 'need' to do anything, really. But I do love being aware, hence my username 

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”