rlc

Amazing video about covid for the open minded

10 posts in this topic

I know you guys will like this, the doctor says how the virus is beautiful- kind of shocking the interviewer. This feels so related to our work here, and I’ve never seen anyone on this level of understanding of the virus. Trust me after the few mins of his credentials it’s very very good. Great guy and very inspirational, sorry if this is a repost. 

This guy sounds like he's talking from a green-yellow perspective right? 

He looks like he know's his shit and he can see the world's perspective shit.

Also his calmness and his understanding of humanity as a part of just a bigger and more powerful Earthly system.

I trusted him, but still just another perspective :)

Connect to Create ☼♡

WOW I made that last comment without finishing the interview, that ending was BEAUTIFUL.

I didn't expected him to go all into the real source of it, Love and connection.
He went all turquoise there, you can feel God taking his eyes and speaking through him.

"The fabric of everything is Beauty, and our reaction to seeing the beauty is Love"

This quote of really hit me, as I've been understanding beauty and aesthetics the last years, and my conclusion has been that "beautiful is that which reminds you who You are: Perfection, God, Love". Thus while you experience beautiful things like nature and art you feel awe, and as you understand yourself more as God you begin to see beauty in everything. 

Connect to Create ☼♡

this is so interesting, tickles my Yellow fancy alot! ? fresh insights!

that ending ?

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

It sounds interesting and realistic perspective, i know a little about a lot of stuff, but this is far over my level of Intuition and knowledge.

Hope there is more people that watch and comments.

11 hours ago, Oliver Saavedra said:

The fabric of everything is Beauty, and our reaction to seeing the beauty is Love"

Wow that is so cool that you finished it!! It makes me so happy when somebody makes it through this video. I have a couple nurse friends who weren’t too cool with it. I respect their opinions but they didn’t finish it. 

also I’m kind of curious, I know Leo’s definition of love isn’t really able to be put into words. I’m not discounting what the doctor said about love, but I think this is just the smaller scale love not actual truth. Not that it matters, it’s still a profound quote regardless. Then again everything would be love so I guess it works, not sure- would be cool if a sage on here could correct me haha , I actually think if you reverse the quote it works better philosophically .

anyway definitely an amazing example of yellow trying to break into turquoise, I THINK! 

edit: obviously everyone has some green however I think he is more ahead of that than you think because of the whole “virus is beautiful “ statement . 

thanks for watching guys I think it’s very important 

Edited by rlc

It’s not a video I’d normally watch cause it screams click bait with the title and all but the actual video isn’t even about that title 

3 hours ago, rlc said:

also I’m kind of curious, I know Leo’s definition of love isn’t really able to be put into words. I’m not discounting what the doctor said about love, but I think this is just the smaller scale love not actual truth. Not that it matters, it’s still a profound quote regardless. Then again everything would be love so I guess it works, not sure- would be cool if a sage on here could correct me haha , I actually think if you reverse the quote it works better philosophically .

As I understand it, Beauty is the result of something made of Love. If you see it as a fabric, Love is the thread and Beauty is the fabric. You are made of Love that's why you are Beautiful. When you realize it you feel Love, you remember who You are. Sounds like a word game haha but its a experience.

3 hours ago, rlc said:

It’s not a video I’d normally watch cause it screams click bait with the title and all but the actual video isn’t even about that title 

I know right! I also distrusted the title, but the content is what matters. Looks like this guy knows who to sell, you always need some bait to catch fish.

Connect to Create ☼♡

Thanks for sharing! I really love to listen to people who are passionate about their work. Very insightful!

beep boop