Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WHO IS

Somebody help me crack this dmt experience

9 posts in this topic

Trip Report: With five inhalations in I began to feel it come on and I continued to inhale every 30-40 seconds. The room began to change and my face became orange with flowing lines undulating off of my head. With each inhale there was an increasing sense of silence. There was a feeling that everything was leading up to this very moment and with each breath and each swallow I remembered the point of this experience. 

I know it sounds crazy. I know it makes zero sense but at that peak of the moment I fully understood what I was, what I am, and what I will be. A single point of experience for the sole purpose of experiencing the idea of me.

What I don’t know is what is the technology that is driving this thing called life. Is it biological? Is it electronic? I don’t feel like it’s some complex lesson generating god/spiritual guide, up leveling school for humans thing but rather like a video game that exists for entertainment and nothing else. I could be wrong. I probably am, but at this point it sure feels like the point of life is to simply be life

@WHO IS Lol

There is no fucking technology.

It's Infinite Consciousness.

Consciousness is 100% direct and instant. God's Will is the world. No process, no substance, no intermediaries, no how. 100% direct! Impossibly direct! Oneness!

Realize that when you have Infinite Will you don't need a how.

God doesn't need a how!!! It is Unlimited.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 hours ago, WHO IS said:

What I don’t know is what is the technology that is driving this thing called life.

It's consciousness. The substance which everything is made. A super powerful infinite intelligence imagining everything into existence, this imagination creates "matter" which is not material, but it's mind matter. You have not yet realized what "infinite intelligence" is, when you do you will understand what is being said. Keep working, it's very hard to stumble upon such realizations, but these ones are the most life changing, material understanding shattering insights.

Mahadev

13 hours ago, WHO IS said:

What I don’t know is what is the technology that is driving this thing called life. Is it biological? Is it electronic? 

Reality does not need a mechanism!  All mechanisms reside within it.  That's the beauty of it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

13 hours ago, WHO IS said:

I probably am, but at this point it sure feels like the point of life is to simply be life

You starting to get it, yeah.

Reality is Infinite singularity. It would be impossible to not be life.

Life is unavoidable. There´s no "point", just what is unavoidable. 

Awareness eavesdrops on the cosmic mind and then rational thinking enters to construct an explanation. 

16 hours ago, WHO IS said:

Trip Report: With five inhalations in I began to feel it come on and I continued to inhale every 30-40 seconds.

Could you clarify- is this 5 inhalations of DMT, as in 5 lungfuls of vapor ??

Yes exactly. Meet new owner of brazzers I guess. 

Lets test some stuff.