Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jordan94

Noise cancelation for sleep

11 posts in this topic

Which one you find most useful/effective ?

And what about white noise music with wireless earplugs, I'm nearly wondering if there wouldn't be some downsides that would outweight the positives (electronic device close to body while sleeping, will white noise not reduce sleep quality) ?

$2 foam earplugs. Don't over-complicate this technology.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I would recommend earplugs made from wax since they adjust to your ears. I use these...

https://www.amazon.com/Ohropax-Wax-Ear-Plugs-Plug/dp/B0006NXBVQ/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=Ohropax&qid=1590189580&sr=8-3

... and I gotta say: They are pretty amazing! My neighbors can be very noisy, especially on the weekends, but these earplugs help me sleep very well. They are comfortable, fit perfectly and won't fall out of your ears.

beep boop

@Jordan94 I'm a fan of white noise. It shouldn't produce EMF unless it's plugged to wifi. You can buy a white noise machine from china for a few bucks

I shoot vids about health (https://bit.ly/395NEhj)

I have tinnitus so no ear plugs for me. I like a box fan blowing away from me on high, it's about 6 feet away from me.

I've bought simple ear plugs for $2 from a local store, just need to squeeze them and put them in ears. They work fantastic!

defo soft silicone eaprlugs- theycreate a seal over your ear canal and they worked much better for me than foam ear plugs :) 

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi