LfcCharlie4

The Medical Medium - Celery Juice Every Morning Forever?

44 posts in this topic

@mandyjw It's to with clearing and cleansing the liver, I'm reading his liver rescue book right now, and it can go even further than that during a full Liver cleanse (I'm not on this atm). 

Basically, he says high fat diets are causing way more problems and are simply managing problems short term. 

This article explains it- https://www.medicalmedium.com/blog/do-you-have-a-fatty-liver

I'm also trying to build muscle but am attempting to do it on the lowest amount of Fat & Protein possible, as Health& Longevity comes first for me, always. 

I feel a lot better following these protocols. 

He also says this is why a lot of Intermittent Fasters feel better, because they are giving their bodies a 16 hour break from fats, but the issue is they are slowly destroying their adrenals by relying on Caffeine and Adrenaline as energy sources. 

To be honest, most of what he says makes a lot of sense, and there's 100,000s healing stories to back it up. 

I recommend reading the books to anyone interested in health& longevity. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

thanks for sharing!

as a vegan and also avoiding the hazardous food that is mentioned on the medical medium website, what do you usually have for breakfast?

i find other meals easy to do , but breakfast its hard to just eat fruits and juice. i will get hungry in 10 min. i usually have a big breakfast at 8 and still get hungry around 11am 

@LfcCharlie4

@LfcCharlie4 Thank you! Super interesting, I'm getting more and more fascinated. Some strange synchronicity unfolding here too. O.o Really glad you started this thread. B|

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@lostmedstudent Usually start off with lemon juice first thing, then the celery juice, then will have A load of Fruit & Veg in the morning. MM recommends his heavy detox smoothie, but I can’t get my hands on wild blueberries round here. 

I think he has recipes on his website :) 

@mandyjw Im the same! When I first heard of him, I thought he was a crazy whack job, now I realise I wasn’t ready for it at the time! 

@Keyhole Yeah I’m not sure regarding Gallbladder, I didn’t see anything in the book regarding that, but I skipped over a lot of the individual issues that weren’t related to me, as it gets quite dry him saying how much it helps literally everything haha. 

I guess nothing is for everyone, but a lot of people have had great results with the MM protocols beyond celery juice. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4 thanks !!!!!!! i tried his cheesy brocoli soup yesterday was super simple and easy to make!

thanks for the share!!! appreciate it

@LfcCharlie4 How are your results so far?

I thought we got over the "fat is bad" mindset that the sugar industrie pushed in the last century :ph34r:

@universe Amazing if I’m honest, skins so much clearer, most shredded I’ve ever been (and eating more), more energy, just overall better.

Its not that “fat is bad” more so that a lot of foods high in fat and protein tend to feed diseases and viruses in our body.

id recommend reading tbis-

https://www.medicalmedium.com/blog/truth-about-the-ketogenic-diet

This stuff is gold. Thanks Charlie.

Another author who promotes similar ideas is Alberto Villoldo. I'm reading his newest book "Grow a new body" atm.

Good for comparison.

What's the difference between a duck?

I personally love Medical Medium. I've done all his recomendations for about a year and a half, and I cannot think to go back eating as before. So much healing of nasty symptoms in the last few months.

Edited by mavelezm

@mavelezm Guys a legend, also even mentions enlightenment and spirituality in his books, and now cleaning the liver helps ;) 

Interesting to read that about the eggs. I recently started eating eggs again because of an intense craving my body had. Every time I eat them, my body feels GREAT. 

I have a degree in nutrition and have studied this stuff for a long time now and one of the biggest principles Ive learned is to be skeptical of absolutest claims. Different bodies, different microbiota, and different minds respond differently to food. There are a few good principles pretty much everyone can follow, for example low sugar diet. But even with sugar, a bodybuilder with a low bf literally will handle sugar differently than a 15% bf male without much muscle. Nutrition partitioning is POWERFUL. Another example is caffeine. I have a marathon runner coworker who drinks coffee 1-3x a day, has no crashes and shitloads of energy, more energy than me and needs less sleep. Perhaps he could optimize this more without caffeine but his body definitely handles caffeine differently than mine Im guessing because of all the running he does. 

When it comes to nutrition, think holistically and listen to your body. For me, reintroducing eggs has really made a positive impact on how I feel. As woo woo as it sounds, my body literally just feels better eating them than not and over the years Ive learned to trust that feeling. 

This dude’s work sounds really interesting though! Seems like it’s worth exploring and finding what works for you :) 

@Consilience  Yeah, I'm not saying it's absolutely right, but he's talking long term and not short term, same with the Keto and High Fat craze, you see people getting more shredded than ever on Keto & High Fat, but what is the damage being done long term would be my question. 

He is not saying don't eat them, if you feel great, great. Just be aware Eggs literally feed every virus & bacteria inside your body, so in the long run it increases your risk of disease. 

Here's an extract from his article on foods he recommends to remove, remember he is dedicated to long term health & healing from disease & chronic illness as well as preventing of course. 

'Humans have eaten eggs for thousands of years. They were once an amazing survival food for us to eat in areas of the planet where there were no other food options at certain times of year. That changed with the turn of the 20th century, though—when the autoimmune, viral, bacterial, and cancer epidemics began.

The average person eats over 350 eggs a year. That includes whole eggs and also all the foods with hidden egg ingredients. If you’re struggling with any illness, such as Lyme disease, lupus, chronic fatigue syndrome, migraines, or fibromyalgia, avoiding eggs can give your body the support it needs to get better. The biggest issue with eggs is that they’re a prime food for cancer and other cysts, fibroids, tumors, and nodules. Women with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), breast cancer, or other cysts and tumors should avoid eggs altogether. Also, if you’re trying to prevent cancer, fight an existing cancer, or avoid a cancer relapse, steer clear.

Removing eggs from your diet completely will give you a powerful fighting chance to reverse disease and heal. Eggs also cause inflammation and allergies; feed viruses, bacteria, yeast, mold, Candida and other fungus; and trigger edema in the lymphatic system. People who are diagnosed with Candida or mycotoxins are often told that eggs are a good, safe protein that will starve the Candida and mycotoxins. Nothing could be further from the truth. I know how popular eggs are. There’s a growing trend that promotes them as a major health food. Plus they’re delicious and fun to eat. If eggs were good for us in the current day and age, though, I’d be promoting them as such.' 

Whole article- https://www.medicalmedium.com/blog/foods-to-avoid-for-healing-chronic-illness

When you fully read his books it makes more sense, but it depends on each person like you say, I'm vegan so haven't eaten eggs for 5 years anyways, but on podcasts he always triggers the host with the foods he says to avoid :D

It's always 'But a little is okay isn't it' o.O

This graph basically sums it up, and remember this is for preventing and reversing illness and disease long term, so while people will say 'I eat x all the time and am fine!' that's not really the point, it's more what are the foods you'd want to eliminate if you want the best chance of staying at optimum health long term. Also, not saying I'm perfect. 

nofoods.jpg

@LfcCharlie4 Im curious what pathogens you’re referring to? What chemical structure in eggs specifically “feeds every virus?” Moreover, what type of research or evidence is this doctor pulling from? Is it possible some bodies process nutrition differently? For example, some bodies respond EXTREMELY well to resistance training. Some guys can half ass it at the gym 3x per week and become JACKED whereas others can bust it 5x per week or more for mediocre results. The stimulus and outcomes are obviously in a different domain than nutrition but my point is that in this case, the same physiological stimulus (resistance training) is giving a radically different output (muscle growth) depending on the individual physiology. Could eggs fall into this category? Could meat? Could fat? Could carbs? 

Im not trying to defend eggs at all. In fact Im against factory farming and will only consider eating them from ethical sources. But in terms of health, I just have never found targeting and demonizing specific foods as a holistic viewpoint. Some things like candy, soda, cookies, yeah its hard not to directly bash, but eggs? Just seems strange. Even stranger when I consider my own anecdote, feeling noticeably more energetic and stronger after eating them. Im open to this being in spite of potentially negative consequences though.  

Thanks for your contribution man! Sounds awesome. I'll definitely will take a look and consider this stuff

//Oops wrong thread

Edited by universe

Ketosis is impossible if you're eating any amount of sugar whatsoever? Come on, that's easily debunkable

Ketone levels are something you can actually measure, it's not that people just pretend to be in ketosis. We can run on both glucose and fat, not just glucose. And I don't see why sugar from plants is better than other types of sugar, it all ends up as glucose. Plants actually gather heavy metals and toxins from the environment through photosynthesis, which is why our bodies have processes like ketosis and sweating which allow us to purge such things. It actually is possible to survive without any carb intake at all, look at gluconeogenesis. It is true that you need some amount of glucose, but gluconeogenesis takes care of that. Your body will actually turn the fat and protein into glucose internally. 

He had no negatives for intermittent fasting, he just criticized people who use caffeine to boost themselves during it which I agree is a bad thing. Drinking caffeine is not inherent to intermittent fasting.

Also, of course fat people can starve to death, vitamins and nutrition are still a thing. You're gonna get malnourished if you only rely just on fat, or glucose for that matter. 

A lot of the arguments seem strawman to me, which makes it suspicious. Who knows, celery juice might be a good thing but I wouldn't trust him too much.

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

@Consilience All I can say, is read his books, or watch him on a podcast he’s been on, this the usual response he gets as a lot of the foods on his avoid list are things people like. If it feels good for you, eat it mate, doesn’t matter what me or anyone else says really, I haven’t eat Eggs for years anyways. 

@universe He essentially says the issue is people are then using Adreanaline & caffeine for energy which can cause issues long term, I used to follow Kinobody who promotes Coffee as a way to blunt hunger. 

@Osaid I’m not looking to change anyone’s mind, I’m just sharing what I’m doing and what works for me long term, I’d recommend reading his books before judging, goes into quite a lot of detail on each topic you mentioned, and of course into the Ketogenic diet and the issues long term with any kind of high fat, low carb diet. 

But, at the end of the day, you don’t have to follow the advice, follow whatever works for you. The reason I follow him is he has 10000s if not 100,000s of testimonials in regards to healing chronic disease with his methods, and I am most interested in longevity and optimal health & preventing chronic disease, while we’re young it’s fine, you can basically get away with anything, not so much as we age. 

@LfcCharlie4 read through the thread and guess i‘ll give it a try. my juicer has not been used much since i started vegan diet because of rheumathoid arthritis - that actually where i also want to put in a word for eggs in sense of inflammation. its not true. eggs don’t have much effect on inflammations in the body, whereas dairy and meat has. i‘m not really sure about bacteria and such though. if any vegan wants to sin from time to time, because protein sourcing is difficult, an egg from an organic happy chicken farm where chicken really can play and run around  and get to hatch one of their eggs from time to time is probably the lessest evil in the whole farming industry. so i’m doubting the source in at least that point. although chicken factory farming is one of the more disgusting things in sense of „bacteria farming“ . wasn’t sars1 because of chicken farming? because somehow bacteria and viruses love chicken as hosts if they are not able to sandbath and or eat some green grass or even peal from veggies - just imagine what they get fed with, and you don’t want to eat eggs from a factory farm anymore. and then imagine how fast a virus spreads in a chicken farm where they don’t even have twenty centimeter distance from each other.

Edited by remember