LfcCharlie4

The Medical Medium - Celery Juice Every Morning Forever?

44 posts in this topic

Hey guys, 

This year I've made myself dive into all forms of nutrition and fitness personalities from several walks of life, and not just my own biases, my fave so far has certainly been Ben Greenfield for a holistic approach to fitness, building muscle and everything health. 

So far I've managed to quit Caffeine (HIGHLY recommend doing this!), replace Peanut Butter with Almond Butter, Fast every day until 12PM (will now be adding in Celery Juice lol), realized several deficiencies in my diet and addressed them- Specifically with EAAS, Creatine & Taurine, discovered the power of the WHM and Cold therapy / heat therapy and the simple power of doing 10k steps a day for fat loss. 

But, the craziest one I'm now exposing myself to has to be The Medical Medium.

He claims to get his knowledge from Spirit and can identify people's illnesses through intuition, I have watched a couple Podcasts and bought a couple books that I've just started reading, and I must admit so far I'm very impressed. 

I've decided to try some of his principles for the next 6 months such as - 16-32 oz of Lemon Water upon waking, 16 oz of Celery Juice on an empty stomach every single morning, no 'radical fats' until the afternoon, a heavy focus on Fruits and Vegetables (do this anyways) and I'm sure upon reading I'll find some more things. 

He will certainly ruffle a few feathers not only because of the spirit thing, but also as he's not a big fan of high fat, high protein diets which a huge proportion of the health field is, and that includes Keto vegan/ Plant Based diets. 

I'll drop his link explaining the Celery Juice stuff, a lot of people only do 30 days which isn't enough imo, I feel 6-12 months is a much fairer test - https://www.medicalmedium.com/medical-medium-celery-juice-movement.htm

Here's his lists of foods to avoid, he basically claims Eggs are the worst food you can eat as they feed ALL of the bacteria and viruses inside of us, personally I'll never eat Eggs again anyways, but it was an interesting listen when he said that - https://www.medicalmedium.com/blog/foods-to-avoid-for-healing-chronic-illness

Anyways, have a read, I know I will be and I would say before getting defensive, test these things that's what I like to do! But, there is not a one size fits all solution when it comes to this at all, and all our bodies are unique!

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Thanks for sharing man! 

Be careful with celery juice, I'm sure it'll make you feel better in the shortterm but it's also the most polluted vegetable on the market so make sure it's organic. 

I shoot vids about health (https://bit.ly/395NEhj)

@Villager Albert  Yes, he only recommends Organic, and then says if you can't it must be intensely washed!

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

This is a very good step my friend. I’ve heard good things about the medical medium 

perhaps you will feel encouraged to take a food vacation and take health to a whole new level! 

much love

Feeling you may enjoy this one ;) 

@LfcCharlie4

Haha, you are so into all of these things, I kinda envy you. 

Jokes aside, I'll try celery juice someday too 9_9

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

How much celery do you need to produce 16oz and how much do you pay for celery per month doing this every day?

I'm in the UK and use like 1 and a bit bags of Celery atm, which is like £1-2 here, but that's not Organic, so I wash it heavily before use,and then drain through a Siv before drinking, strangely I actually really like the taste. 

Check out the Medical Medium's books on Amazon, crazy story, a crazy amount of testimonials as well. 

@LfcCharlie4 Doing great! Remember to listen to your body along the way discovering all these different diets. You have a good approach.

One general tip I always recommend is; don't mix different types of food together. Eat fruits alone, vegetables alone and so on.

We mix all kinds of foods that don't work together. Look, it's how the world works:

Every system has to process something and if the input is all chaotic and mixed and complex, it's harder to process. Our digestion is no exception to that.

Taste in food is secondary, first is energy.

Also keep in mind that regular dry fasting brings us the most health benefits, more than any diet. What meditation does for our mind, dry fasting does for our body: Getting rid of trash.

@LfcCharlie4 Good! I have read all his books :) Drank celery juice for a while but it got too expensive, but I loved it. I did his 9 day detox program, it felt really good, I felt a blissful feeling in the body I had never felt before, I did it again after a couple of weeks just because it felt so good and for the benefits. It was like the body was telling me: Yes! This is what we want :)

Thank for posting this! My sister recommended medical medium to me a while ago but I checked it out quickly and didn't think of it again. Since then I've gone mostly plant based (still eat sardines and random stuff if it's served to me by someone else). I tried making celery juice this morning and liked it so I finally ordered a juicer, (made it by hand with a straining bag and blender). Kinda hoping I can use the juicer to manipulate my kids into consuming more veggies. xD There are some amazing recipes on his website.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@blowfish I usually do a weekly 24 hour fast, but never dry, will look into it :) 

@Seraphim He has incredible testimonials! Where are you from? In the UK it only costs me like £2 a day for all the celery, although the juicer was like £60 

@mandyjw I strongly recommend him, at the least it’s very eye opening! 

Last time I gave a try to celery smoothies it tasted like Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit and I've used only spinach for "greens" since then. Might give it another try, though

Do you strip away the pulp when you do celery juice in blender or you eat all blended mass together? 

@Hello from Russia it’s on the medical medium website, I bought a juicer for it as cba with the hassle of a blender in this case. 

get a juicer and you juice like 16oz worth, pour it through a siv into a glass.

Has to be on an empty stomach and don’t consume anything before or after for at least 15-30 mins 

There’s a few more bits as part of the cleanse, probs will make a thread, as I never realised how many people are unhealthy (myself included) 

So I know we create our own reality and I'm usually pretty skeptical about this stuff but I'm seeing some unexpected benefits. I decided to fully commit to it and went shopping today and half of the fridge is full of celery and half is other things including everyone else's food now, so I'm a little afraid my husband will call the men in white coats but I'm fairly certain that he is used to this sort of thing by now. 

I found that celery prices and quality at stores vary widely. I got a large package for $1.80 and a smaller package for $4 at another grocery store, both are organic. So make sure you shop around. Quality varies too and you have to actually juice it to tell what the juice yield will be. 

The leaves make the juice really bitter so I take them off. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw  Yeah, honestly Celery Juice is just replacing my morning Coffee, the benefits have been great for me too, and the Celery varies widely from store to store like you said, in the UK, the best I have found is Morrisons, nice thick Celery that yields almost 400 ML per pack, I aim for 500 ML each morning. 

I'd also recommend adding in lemon water first thing when you wake up and not eating any fats until 12PM, kind of like a modified intermittent fast. 

I cleared most my Acne when I went vegan 5 years ago, but my Leg & Back spots have massively reduced since starting this, I also have like 0 brain fog, and much more stable energy, honestly, it's amazing! 

Sometimes i get a little bit too crazy with the juicing combos, but this last one is excellent. 

6-8 fuji apples

med size celery stalk

cucumber

2 lemons (little skin)

handful of green onion

half handful of cilantro

handful of ginger root

10 hours ago, DrewNows said:

handful of green onion

in a juice? :D that would be the end of me !

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

On 6/10/2020 at 5:20 AM, LfcCharlie4 said:

I'd also recommend adding in lemon water first thing when you wake up and not eating any fats until 12PM, kind of like a modified intermittent fast. 

What is the reasoning behind no fats in the morning? 

2 hours ago, Michael569 said:

xD 

5 hours ago, Michael569 said:

it's only part of the whole :P (like a cooked meal aye)