Arcangelo

Bashar

44 posts in this topic

@Freakyboo once a skeptic, always a skeptic (I sure hope not!). is this really who you want to be, cuz you sure can, but I know you are much much more

idk about you but I’m not “most people”, I respect others and give them the benefit of the doubt they can and will speak their truth. My accepting of this has nothing to do with my truth, it’s merely healthy seeing (nonjudgmental/fearless)

the best you and I can do is see how much we relate. Resonance is a powerful reflection/introspection tool, no need to adopt a belief when our essence flows like water 

Edited by DrewNows

On 19-5-2020 at 2:29 PM, AlwaysBeNice said:

Passion and excitement for things are an absolute pain in the ass, craving for experience all of which are unfulfilling...

Not to mention his schizophrenic following of the 'higher mind', which speaks shows you images (which you must follow), it's terrible.

Passing is 'love for doing' and has nothing to do with craving for experience. Doing what you love is per definition fulfilling. Bashar always says you should see the distinction between anxiety and passion, and I suppose that's where a lot of people go wrong.

You show quite some judgement and grudge in your posts here. I think lots of the stuff you quoted of him, and then saying is utter bullshit, isn't bullshit at all, but just how it works. Perhaps you tried some of the things he said out, but misunderstood his message somewhat and thus didn't see the proper results and then put the blame on him.

5 hours ago, Waken said:

Passing is 'love for doing' and has nothing to do with craving for experience. Doing what you love is per definition fulfilling. Bashar always says you should see the distinction between anxiety and passion, and I suppose that's where a lot of people go wrong.

You show quite some judgement and grudge in your posts here. I think lots of the stuff you quoted of him, and then saying is utter bullshit, isn't bullshit at all, but just how it works. Perhaps you tried some of the things he said out, but misunderstood his message somewhat and thus didn't see the proper results and then put the blame on him.

No, I simply have come to know what is true and what isn't, based on my own understanding, based on direct experience.

The idea that you can create reality as you want is simply utter horseshit. 

You couldn't make anything even if you wanted to, reality like dreams just appear into existence, from the existential power.

And it's not a mind, but out of it can come a mind with perception and feelings, and wants, fears and ideas.

You can only alter it a little bit after the whole thing is put in your face, and that's it. 

Don't think a baby manifested itself into existence with belief.

Understanding this is really good to see how little control one ultimately has.

You didn't make your body, hair, clothes, bed, house, wood, air, friends, electrical systems etc. And yet it claims you can do anything your little ego bunk head wants if it thinks the right way. Even in theory if you could, just simply what is your experience, you make it all yourself? Ya dumb fuck.

Sorry, felt funny to say, I totally believed this show myself for years, huge fan, owned the bashar forum and all, and even years after studying real spirituality directly, and proper intellectual understanding, I still didn't realize how off big pappy alien was though I didn't pay much attention later to it, but realized later on review the wrongness and negative impact it had me at the time when I first started, which was psychotic, I just wrote that off to 'well must have been the mushroom trip, father passing, and some weird experience', but seeing that teaching in detail again made me realize how plain false it was in some regard, and how unbalancing absorbing that information constantly was for me, he speaks it like a real authority as well, it's quite a modern day scandal I would say, or modern, it has been going on for 30+ years even.

I guess that shows the power of confidence and authority, group think. And trust, and wanting to put someone on a perfect pedestal leader.

And he actually succeeded, he is still regarded as a high figure in the spiritual scene I think, most watched figure on BATGP, it's not all bad though but it can actually kind of fuck up the vulnerable kind. As having a good teacher is like the best thing that could happen to you, so the reverse could be said to be true for shitty teachers, even if they are partly amazing.

Ralston's new video fits perfectly

Edited by AlwaysBeNice

@AlwaysBeNice
Yes well, it sounds indeed to me like you misunderstood his teachings, and then think it's he who's wrong.
As Bashar mentioned, when you come into earth you agree to enter with certain agreements, such as hair that grows without needing your conscious effort, or gravity, etc. He didn't say you create those at the conscious mind level.. He also wouldn't say you create your bed, or friends (at the conscious level), but might say that you chose or agreed at some level (doesn't have to be conscious level) to manifest those. Or that you might have chosen or agreed to have these friends pre-birth.
Baby didn't manifest itself into existence by belief, but the being came to earth by choice. The last part of the sentence is what Bashar said, the first part is what you made of it and say he said. Very different. Now I dare you, to take or copy any sentence of him of what he actually said that you think is wrong, and put it up here for scrutiny.

Hmm, now my sense is that you'll just keep your thought that he is wrong, and don't consider it's you who might have misunderstood. So I suppose I'll just stop commenting if that keeps being the case

By no means do I believe Bashars approach and perspectives are the ones everybody should take or are 'the best'. He himself is very open for people gathering what works for them from others. But saying that what he suggests is delusional and 'new age nonsense', as you put it, seems to come from misunderstandings to me.

Edited by Waken

No, I know because of direct experience what's true and what isn't.

Once you experience ego death consciously, even with just glimpses, you begin to just know what is true.

You think there are different levels of consciousness, one level where a being chooses to decide to pick it's friends for instance, or consciously 'create' anything, (you mean alter, no one can create anything, no one can create the infinite, where would you start.)

From that level, there is 'no one' and 'nothing' to make a choice or have a preference. Why would it care about anything, you see, only your ego cares, which is alright I guess.

You may say, well profound synchronicity exists, ye for you, you make meaning, there is natural loving intelligence, but it is not a person, it is the magical matrix without preference, it happens naturally or always because it does, and because all are one, things naturally flow with a certain resonance.

Thinking about this or trying to understand it just leads to nothing but frustration probably, just meditate, use darshan and practice loving, and know directly.

Because what value could any belief at all have for you? Peace.

@AlwaysBeNice I have the sense you're being a bit of a sneaky trickster here :P 
Wishing you well, and thank you for your messages

Edited by Waken

@AlwaysBeNice

Of course Bashar is new age. The dude is an alien from several hundreds of years in what we call our future xD

I am completely open-minded towards the idea. But still I realize; it's an idea. There is no real way for me to prove or disprove anything. It is not my intention, either.

Imo, new age is actually a good thing. I imagine many who are waking up at this time find the "old" spiritual path and paradigm unfit. Irrelevant. Limiting. Flawed, even.

I think one should never follow religiously only one teacher/guru/alien. But rather collect bits and pieces of information along their journey and paint their own picture. 

Point is... there's nothing wrong with you thinking "it's all just utter bullshit"... but it's not very nice of you. (pun intended) 

If I were you; I'd do some introspection.  

"The answer cannot be found in the writing of others or the words of a trained mind"

aliens-smell-1574631212.jpg

6 hours ago, Waken said:

Ty, you too.

And no I am not being a trickster, I just hate it when people may unnecessarily suffer, wouldn't dare joking about this.

As far as new age, not sure what it means, it's generally westerners mentally jumbling with esoteric concepts it seems.

Buddhism and hinduism are quite flawless afaik, truly divine traditions sourcing from truly enlightened teachers. Buddha's cult was quite strict but even tells you to 'let go of all (good) teaching, especially bad one'.

I guess that's why people have a dislike for new age in general, it takes eastern spirituality, tosses out the core, then take the divine cow and makes a happy meal from it.

Nah but it's all sorts of things, but I mean, new age, new age, why wait for a fucking new age, this is what all the fools have been doing for millenia.. better to get a nice dog or a gf then.

Bashar is an adult child who cant tell tbe difference between "talking to aliens" and talking to his imaginary friends in his head.

Lmao, i had a friend with whom i would make "bashar impersonations" and you will be surprised just how easy it is to do the shit that he does

He has scammed a lot of gullible ppl

47 minutes ago, Mystica45 said:

Bashar is an adult child who cant tell tbe difference between "talking to aliens" and talking to his imaginary friends in his head.

Lmao, i had a friend with whom i would make "bashar impersonations" and you will be surprised just how easy it is to do the shit that he does

He has scammed a lot of gullible ppl

You would have to completely overlook all the on-point insights and knowledge that he gives, to do the thinking you do. You'll also have to overlook the amazing wit that Daryl himself doesn't seem to possess, and such things.
If you look for falsity, you'll find examples, If you look for proofs for authenticity, you'll find examples.

7 minutes ago, Waken said:

If you look for falsity, you'll find examples, If you look for proofs for authenticity, you'll find examples.

Yes, one’s orientation influences interpretation. As well, there are pre-conditioned mind filters that affect interpretation. 

One thing I like about Bashar is how he presents ‘permission slips’. That’s been helpful for me to move beyond a few internal blocks.

Edited by Serotoninluv

@Serotoninluv Yes I love the permission slip idea. However I'm still struggling with it at some points. Because he says, ALL techniques and tools are merely permission slips. Could you answer me how a psychedelic is a permission slip?

Ye look. Or he says some great things, which he doesn't, too much shit in it for real. Or he's partly delusional for real, which he is, and is a spiritual teacher like that. You really want to make that mistake? You know what that can do?

Look at Nintyananda or what ever that derp is called, and what a terrible mess he made, ye it's all good in the end, who cares, he was a high yogi, but got polluted by fame-power, perhaps lust or what ever, mental highs, lies or fear, and made mess of people. 

ok this talking of mine needs to stop as well, it's just fun, perhaps useful to learn from, I know that for sure, oh well : )

2 hours ago, Waken said:

@Serotoninluv Yes I love the permission slip idea. However I'm still struggling with it at some points. Because he says, ALL techniques and tools are merely permission slips. Could you answer me how a psychedelic is a permission slip?

My take on it was giving oneself permission to let go and engage. In this case, letting go of resistance to taking a psychedelic. Or the psychedelic itself is a permission slip allowing entry into another realm. Similar to how a concert ticket is a permission slip to allow entry into the concert. 

When i did ayahuasca i had similar realizations to what this "Bashar" is speaking. Parcticulary about me creating realities that are in accordance with my state of consciousness, if i choose to be selfish then i create reality where everyone are selfish, if i want this world to be utopia i need to be selfless and more loving. There is really no way of knowing .. but it makes sense actually, the source from which things manifest are unknown, so its not too hard to imagine that my intention is what affects the ceation of next moment. 

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

My take on it was giving oneself permission to let go and engage. In this case, letting go of resistance to taking a psychedelic. Or the psychedelic itself is a permission slip allowing entry into another realm. Similar to how a concert ticket is a permission slip to allow entry into the concert. 

Thank you for your perspective on it

has anyone used bashars spiral?

images (24).jpeg

On 5/27/2020 at 10:24 PM, Nemo28 said:

When i did ayahuasca i had similar realizations to what this "Bashar" is speaking. Parcticulary about me creating realities that are in accordance with my state of consciousness, if i choose to be selfish then i create reality where everyone are selfish, if i want this world to be utopia i need to be selfless and more loving. There is really no way of knowing .. but it makes sense actually, the source from which things manifest are unknown, so its not too hard to imagine that my intention is what affects the ceation of next moment. 

Ye, that's another one of his major falsehoods, thanks for reminding me, his teacher is very solipsistic and extremely arrogant.

Of course we have some connected power, yet you are still one in 7 billion as an actor, you really don't have that much power, at all, in terms of world events etc. An ant, a bug you are. 

My beloved bug.