Arcangelo

Bashar

44 posts in this topic

Recently someone made a Bashar thread with a 15 min video in it. Could someone please point me where it is?

Thank you!

@Arcangelo I posted a bashar video in another thread, the bob lazar one. Might be what you saw 

Thank you Drew!

Edited by Arcangelo
s

He has quite some delusional new age bla bla in his teaching.

I.e. beliefs can 100% manifest a reality and shit like that, there is some truth to it, but not this solipsistic spiritual materialism nonsense, screaming macho like stuff of 'following your dreams' and 'it always works', focusing to work on beliefs..eh.. it's utter crap actually.

@AlwaysBeNice Have you actually tried implementing one of his principles in your everyday life? 

Like for example following your passion and excitement at any given moment to the best of your abilities but also not holding onto expectations of any particular outcome?

How can that not affect one positively?

Literally anything anyone says can be turned into a belief. And that's not necessarily bad.

However, the emphasis should, in my opinion, always be on going out there and actually doing things instead of just absorbing teachings forever.

I think the information Bashar is putting through can be incredibly valuable to some.

2 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@AlwaysBeNice Have you actually tried implementing one of his principles in your everyday life? 

Like for example following your passion and excitement at any given moment to the best of your abilities but also not holding onto expectations of any particular outcome?

How can that not affect one positively?

Literally anything anyone says can be turned into a belief. And that's not necessarily bad.

However, the emphasis should, in my opinion, always be on going out there and actually doing things instead of just absorbing teachings forever.

I think the information Bashar is putting through can be incredibly valuable to some.

Passion and excitement for things are an absolute pain in the ass, craving for experience all of which are unfulfilling...

Not to mention his schizophrenic following of the 'higher mind', which speaks shows you images (which you must follow), it's terrible.

4 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@AlwaysBeNice Oh well then.

I mean, if you can love things, then that's great, but what do you need a teaching for how to live then?

He says, do what you like, don't worry about the outcome, and life will support you (cuz trust me, I am an alien from the future).. jfc..

Anyways, not to mention it's quite naive, it also implies a sort of gain from experience.

'Do this!! Very important!!! And don't expect anything! Then it will work!!'

If you don't expect anything, what needs to work, for what? Why do anything?

It's a mess of a teaching, it has typically good spiritual info also, but it's largely raving mad based on spiritual materialism and special experience of 'higher beings' and 'a better future', (if you act well), it's typical religion in that sense actually.

And ye, I watched and experienced and experimented with it for years. It looks cool and blew my mind because it has some truth, that's what makes this ordeal kind of dangerous actually, it's a mix of the good and the bad with a loud mouth 'higher' authority.

@AlwaysBeNice Indeed there's nothing that "should work". If you were to actually apply the method; you'd find yourself in a constant state of bliss - for it's own sake. No other agenda than feeling good right now.

Being happy and fulfilled with what life's reflecting to you.

Are you still seeking? If so, I can see how the information he shares could be completely irrelevant to you.

Alien yes or no... That's completely secondary, in my opinion. Can the information be useful and beneficial? That's what's important to me.

And if there actually is an entity called "Bashar" that's reaching out to humanity... Even cooler xD

Maybe this you looking for. 

Some videos in here 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Applying a method to do such and such to become that.

That's the definition of seeking.

6 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Have you actually tried implementing one of his principles in your everyday life? 

His principles are very theoretical.

"Hear what your higher self is telling you"

"Follow the flow"

5 hours ago, AlwaysBeNice said:

He says, do what you like, don't worry about the outcome, and life will support you (cuz trust me, I am an alien from the future).. jfc..

hahaha... I just watched that guy for the first time. I had a good laugh at his cringeness. Lol.

one day this will all be memories

You guys don’t get it. New ager (your judgements) is a write off. It’s all about love, bringing more of what feels good into our lives, rather than residing in the karmic separation of division, identifying as a separate self, accept everything as it is, go deeper within you and discover the love you have hidden, remember 

bashar offers a method, or message, he is your tool to do with what you will, but it is always up to you, the all powerful being @AlwaysBeNice we are nothing and everything (life and death), live, love, be...

Edited by DrewNows

11 minutes ago, kag101 said:

His principles are very theoretical.

Everything you'll ever hear from anybody is theory. Thoughts. Ideas.

You're the one who makes things practical.

Or not.

1 minute ago, ivankiss said:

Everything you'll ever hear from anybody is theory. Thoughts. Ideas.

You're the one who makes things practical.

Or not.

So true. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

The 'problem' is some of his stuff isn't practical or true, which is plain out dangerous, I had a mindblowing mushroom trip when I was 16, and then got introduced to spirituality through spirit science to this channeling of Darryl Anka, he confirmed a lot of the things, he does say a lot of good things, it blew my mind, and so I believed everything he said, but believing everything, this indoctrination of nonsense actually contributed to a psychotic time after that.

But again, some of the shit is plain wrong.

"Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is physics." "You will see when you believe it. Not the other way around."

"In the mindset, the majority of the people will be thinking ‘I hope I pick the winning numbers, I hope I pick the winning numbers, I hope I pick the winning numbers.’ Here’s the key, remember that when you choose your numbers, wether by your own hand, or you allow the machine to randomly choose for you, you are still choosing. But the key is not that you will pick the winning numbers. The key is you will pick numbers you will shift to a reality where those are the winning numbers. You will bend the reality to your numbers, not the other way around. The difference in the mindset is profound, because when you go in saying ‘I hope to pick the winning numbers’, you’re talking about the winning numbers as if it is already decided what they will be. But it’s not. Nothing has been drawn." (dumbest shit I have ever heard)

-These are dangerous false quotes, life just doesn't work this way, just as 'imagination is how the higher mind speaks to the lower mind', total nonsense as well, and I have studied reality, spirituality, in depth for years, basically full time, after this, trust me, it doesn't work this way (obviously).

.I am happy you bring this up though, he's quite a popular spiritual teacher and should be exposed, or at least be taken with a big grain of salt.

3 hours ago, AlwaysBeNice said:

some of the shit is plain wrong.

That's like your opinion man

6 hours ago, AlwaysBeNice said:

I am happy you bring this up though, he's quite a popular spiritual teacher and should be exposed, or at least be taken with a big grain of salt.

I agree with this AlwaysBeNice.  Darryl Anka comes from a family of entertainers, which should be telling in itself.

Any channeller, guru or spriritual teacher worth his salt will mix 'truth bombs' in with their teachings or they would not get any followers.  We hear them speak truth and it resonates, so we put our trust in them wholesale.  It is the same with non-spiritual propaganda as well.  If there was no truth, no one would listen.  So once their audience puts their trust in the speaker, they can begin manipulating that audience in any way they see fit - for money, power, sexual gratification or whatever.  I see on this forum sometimes people who blindly follow a belief system, teacher or political entity they have put their trust in wholesale, who can do no wrong. 

So if a truth resonates, you can take that truth on board without giving your trust wholesale to the deliverer - this is the path of discernment.

@Freakyboo does not resonate, Rodger that ?

do realize we cannot possibly know for certain and assuming otherwise may be dismissing a missing puzzle ? to an incredibly fun jigsaw 

anyways, many I see where the skepticism is strong ? 

Never hurts to ask why 

Edited by DrewNows

Hi DrewNows.

I agree, we don't know anything for certain which is why we need to both keep ourselves open, but remain healthily skeptical, or we are putting ourselves, on all levels, at risk of being taken advantage of.  Spiritual abuse is one of the most harmful forms of abuse and happens only when trusting people put their faith completely in a guru who drops incredible truth bombs and has likely awoken his kundalini, but still has a large shadow he cannot see.

The same can be said for putting your belief wholesale in a political ideology, a religious leader, a channeller who charges astronomical sums of money for "truth" from ""a multi-dimensional extra-terrestrial being" (with a PayPal account)," https://skeptoid.com/blog/2014/01/19/everything-you-need-to-know-about-paul-ankas-cousin-and-his-multi-dimensional-alien-friend/

As soon as you believe fully, you become closed to other possibilities and this can be very harmful in myriad ways, especially if you are vulnerable.