ShugendoRa

Does 432Hz work?

9 posts in this topic

I started listening to 432Hz on YouTube for a week 30 min when a wake up and leave it on while I sleep 

my effects where

slight mood boost in the morning while music is playing 

vivid and strange dreams twice a week 

more of a sense of peace when going about day by day 

It’s weird but how does that work? 

Maybe these changes took place because you expected changes to happen? I am a musician and it's probably not (could still be wrong) about the specific Hz. 440Hz and 432Hz are just the frequencies of the root note aka the standard for tuning. All notes are tuned relative to this one note (which is the note A4). It's being used so that, for example, all the instruments of an orchestra are in tune. People just started agreeing on a common number which is 440Hz. It used to be different when musicians like Mozart and Beethoven were around though.

It's more about the relations between the individual notes. They are the same in both examples. If the note A4 was 440Hz then A5 would be 880Hz and A3 would be 220Hz. If it was 432Hz then A5 would be 864Hz and A3 would be 216Hz.

If you want to hear a BIG difference then watch this:

These are two different ways notes can relate to each other. We usually use equal temperament because it makes it easier to transpose a musical piece, but it ends up being less harmonic. Just Intonation aka. Pure Intonation makes the notes sound more harmonic, but it sounds horrible if you try to transpose it.

PS. Don't listen to me if it works. If it works it works, if it doesn't then it doesn't. It doesn't matter if it's placebo or not, because changes are still changes. I'm just talking about the musical perspective here.

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

1 hour ago, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

Personally this has helped me very much.

Thanks loving it.

Voting for Leo to dedicate an episode to Binaural Beats

On 5/19/2020 at 3:32 AM, ShugendoRa said:

It’s weird but how does that work? 

Thinking in terms of vibration and energy you are making your own vibration close to 432hz which will calm you down eventually. Try and listening to POP music in the morning, you might feel energetic, but in a sense it's killing you slowly because the frequencies are random. Test it for yourself, try on heavy metal and observe your inner state, what you will feel, what emotions rise up, then try calm meditation music and observe yourself, and compare the both.

Mahadev

I use these frequencies while I meditate and do breath work and they work wonders.

https://aapo.blog/

my personal website-actualized since 2015-just waiting for the day-we have the first guys on the forum

born on 2015 :P