Inliytened1

Reality is a Mind - Materialists need to contemplate

187 posts in this topic

It's not "up to you", if it was just "up to us" we'd all be eternally happy from the very start. You guys are either enlightened or in denial of the dark side, which is necessary for the light side to exist.

But I'm not saying the balance is not in favor of the light side over all.

Edited by Arzack

@Arzack you are superimposing duality.

From the perspective of a finite self, there exists a polarity of good and bad. From the ultimate perspective, this is an illusion. To believe in the illusion is to live through illusion.

Edited by Jacobsrw

2 minutes ago, The observer said:

Of course this debunks materialism. How could it not?! You're using a different paradigm that doesn't fit the materialistic views on reality. The assumptions you're using are different from the other paradigm. Ergo, different outcomes.

You're assuming that directly experiencing a phenomenon is the only way to know that it's actually occurring. Otherwise, it's storytelling and imagination, and in your paradigm, these aren't considered valid. As opposed to the materialistic paradigm, which basically assumes that storytelling and imagination are just as valid as direct experience.

For me, both paradigms are equally valid. Neither of them represents the whole truth. And each one of them serves a particular purpose.

To go solely with your paradigm, you won't be able to survive in the world. To go solely with the materialistic paradigm, you won't be able to distinguish between thought and perception and you will lose touch with yourself for your thoughts.

Both paradigms are designed by the mind to cover the fact that nobody actually knows anything. The universe is completely not knowable. God is a total mystery.

Excellently put!!!  Until you become conscious of Absolute Truth!!!   Once you do you will realize i am imaginary though - so you are proving it to no one.  (Or yourself)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

13 minutes ago, Arzack said:

It's not "up to you", if it was just "up to us" we'd all be eternally happy from the very start. You guys are either enlightened or in denial of the dark side, which is necessary for the light side to exist.

Lol. Are you in dream of dream brother? :) Dark side is you. If evil is not created goodness can never be exist or it would be meaningless. Go do some research about non duality . Whatever you are talking just words. Have you ever been beyond the word? 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@James123 exactly. Good and bad are two sides of the very same coin. To know good one must simultaneously know bad. Otherwise, what is the point of reference from which you are assuming the other? Both are illusions, ultimately.

@Inliytened1 thank you ? 

Edited by Jacobsrw

13 minutes ago, Jacobsrw said:

exactly. Good and bad are two sides of the very same coin. To know good one must simultaneously know bad. Otherwise, what is the point of referencing from which you are assuming the other? Both are illusions, ultimately.

Definitely . Opposite sides complete each other to be create oneness. At the same time opposite sites need each other resist them meaning. Such as, if cold didnt exist you can never understand the hot. Otherwise they wont be exist. Lol

Edited by James123

13 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Excellently put!!!  Until you become conscious of Absolute Truth!!!   Once you do you will realize i am imaginary though - so you are proving it to no one.  (Or yourself)

This is just empty talk at this point. Who exactly is the imaginary? Me or you? Or we both? (we both real btw lol) . Like dude this is not gonna work trust me. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

This is just empty talk at this point. Who exactly is the imaginary? Me or you? Or we both? (we both real btw lol) . Like dude this is not gonna work trust me. 

Still a materialist.  Do you believe there is a world existing outside your door right now?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Still a materialist.  Do you believe there is a world existing outside your door right now?

Do you believe there is an actual person with An independent awareness and understanding that can read your question and respond to it on the  other side? 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

37 minutes ago, Arzack said:

We all are eternal happiness form the start. Then we create beliefs like ‘the dark side’ to “make sense” of things we don’t understand, like who we actually are. Then we realize making sense mean aligning thought with feeling. Then we realize then denial was actually of the light we truly are. As good as it was, Star Wars is just a movie. It’s really about ‘using’ the force, or the, no-you-ness. The “balance” is how much judgement you hold, or let go. There’s no “balance” sans your thoughts about it, reality is unconditional. 

23 minutes ago, James123 said:

If evil is not created goodness can never be exist or it would be meaningless.

Evil is not ever created. Existence = goodness = meaningless = creation.

14 minutes ago, Jacobsrw said:

To know good one must simultaneously know bad. Otherwise, what is the point of referencing from which you are assuming the other? Both are illusions, ultimately.

One who knows bad self recognizes thought, knows it’s Good. Nonduality is not two simultaneous opposites. Goodness is not an assumption nor opposite nor illusory. 

10 minutes ago, James123 said:

Yep. Opposite sides complete each other to be create oneness. At the same time opposite sites need each other resist them meaning. Such as, if cold didnt exist you can never understand the hot. Otherwise they wont be exist.

There are not two opposite sides which create oneness. Oneness is not-two. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Just now, Someone here said:

Do you believe there is an actual person with An independent awareness and understanding that can read your question and respond to it in other side? 

The Absolute Truth is it's Infinite Mind or Infinity responding to you.

But to get even deeper its just Infinity talking to itself.

I literally have to imagine you are real to have a discussion with you.

Contemplate right now if you really wanna become conscious of all of reality.  Better get used to spending a lot of time with yourself.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

One of the biggest realization key experience I experience every moment is that space is an illusion. Theres no space eventhou it seems you live there and im here. Its all connected. Cuz iz all uanne... 

Try to really grasp that. It might freak you out hehe.

Even thou we are full, its all empty.

Physical reality is just a projection of lower conciousness, etc. 

Existentially and universally you are not different than an ant. Size is an illusion.

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

The Absolute Truth is it's Infinite Mind or Infinity responding to you.

But to get even deeper its just Infinity talking to itself.

I literally have to imagine you are real to have a discussion with you.

Contemplate right now if you really wanna become conscious of all of reality.  Better get used to spending a lot of time with yourself.

We are contemplating together. 

Did you imagined that sentence?  Did you actually know what I was going to say in this reply?  Did you  willingly create this appearance these words which are appearing in your awareness right now as well as when exactly are they going to appear?.  

As for me I'm not imagining you. If I tried to imagine you out of existence you would still be there!. Neither do I know for sure whether you exist outside of my awareness e or not. Both are possible. I don't fucking know lol.  It's just appears to me that you do and that's the safest assumption to make for now!! 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

@Nahm What about symbol of Yin Yan symbol “The white dot in the black area and the black dot in the white area connote coexistence and unity of opposites to form a whole. The curvy line signifies that there are no absolute separations between the two opposites. The yin-yang symbol, then, embodies both sides: duality, paradox, unity in diversity, change, and harmony”? :) 

Edited by James123

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

We are contemplating together. 

Reality is a mind and not physical.  There is only Mind and the finite perspective it wants to break itself into.    If it wishes not to divide it is One.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Nahm my experience is not synonymous with your statement. Good and bad can only exist in the conception of mind. This dissolves at the level of consciousness. Ultimately, all is divine neutrality, superseding any dualistic conceptions. Simple. 

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Reality is a mind and not physical.  There is only Mind and the finite perspective it wants to break itself into.    If it wishes not to divide it is One.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

OK dude whatever. But you just ignored 99% of my post! 

-Osho

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

OK dude whatever. But you just ignored 99% of my post! 

No i didn't.  Go back to the original question and answer it honestly.  If a tree falls in the forest with no one there or conscious of it - does it even happen?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

22 minutes ago, Someone here said:

As for me I'm not imagining you. If I tried to imagine you out of existence you would still be there!. Neither do I know for sure whether you exist outside of my awareness e or not. Both are possible. I don't fucking know lol.  It's just appears to me that you do and that's the safest assumption to make for now!! 

Your so called brain or place that thoughts happening and seeing is infinite consciousness. You will realize there was nothing, only you. When you die the universe will die with you. 

you are imagining your body. Instead of focusing on you have brain and you are focusing with your brain, you should ask yourself do i have a brain? Or where am i? Or how can i see? Can words be truth or trustable, which is created by greeks or humans? You should question more deeply. 

Edited by James123

10 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

No i didn't.  Go back to the original question and answer it honestly.  If a tree falls in the forest with no one there or conscious of it - does it even happen?

The question is already answering itself.  You can't say if a  tree falls does it even fall?  You just decide does it fall or not?.  The very proposition that you build your question on is that there is a tree that's falling and yet you ask does it fall?.  

If A happend. That's a proposition. 

And there was nobody seeing it. That's the second proposition and it's not related to the first one. 

Question :does A happen? 

Well yes you just proposed  that it did!. 

Sorry but I'm done arguing about this. I can't explain it any further. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho