DreamScape

Leo, attention needed. I have a question.

7 posts in this topic

You have said previously that you can directly download insights from the universe, so its like you dojt have to do 20 + years of training to become a master because you can just directly download it 

I may have this ability. I've noticdd where I can imagine myself doing something in my mind and integrate it into my body. Its like I imagine myself doing a martial arts move I see my dad do, and then I BE it, and then integrate it into my body.

Its like my body is a super intelligent sponge for consciousness, insight and intelligence.

Would you say that this relates to the direct insight you had on downloading stuff from the universe? Or was it deeper than that. Its kind of something I just discovered. 

Genesis 27:27-29

I was talking about telepathy.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura hmm, okay. Is there any information on this that you know of? Is this a common thing among spiritual folk?

You just exactly described something Peter Ralston talks about in 'Zen Body-Being'.

@DreamScape

Yep. Pretty much the only thing you can’t do in this regard, is second guess it by sacrificing your authority. That = more “monkey mind”, which is the only veil in the ‘first place’. You might say what is desired is connection with truth (as truth), so monkey mind is a refuting of the truth, relatively. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Interesting. And very cool. Thanks!

1 hour ago, loub said:

You just exactly described something Peter Ralston talks about in 'Zen Body-Being'.

what I was thinking lol