GabeN

5-Meo-Dmt - 25mg - an encounter with the Ox

16 posts in this topic

One of my favorite episodes from Leo was "Life is a dream", in this episode Leo says something like "Reality is a dream, not only is it a dream, but it's every possible dream that could be dreamed".

I tried rectal administration this time, I measured 25 mg using a measuring spoon, I ask the substance to show me "The Ox", and I hit it.

Around 10 minutes my body starts to feel very heavy, , i'm good at calming my self but this was something else, a couple of minutes after I was in a state of incredible Bliss and awe, an incredible feeling of ecstasy, that was 100 times more euphoric than MDMA,  I felt like someone woke me up from a dream which I've been lost in, and now I woke up from that dream to realize I was sleeping the whole time.

I didn't want to get distracted by the euphoric feeling so around 17 minutes I started to contemplate, who am I? The answer I got was that I was a dream machine, a machine that can dream anything that could be dreamed, I also grasped implicitly what is Infinite Intelligence.

I got very emotional and tears started dropping, I felt like I was incredibly lucky to be alive, but even more lucky that I could peek through this window, which millions don't even know exists, at this point, I started to lose the sense of me, it felt like a movie screen running with no audience, it's somewhat scary, but liberating, this movie screen is capable of dreaming up absolutely every possible dream because it cannot not do that... It's it was all consciousness, there was no "physical" world, it's a show running for infinity.

This is where it shook me hard, my life is just one out of an infinite number of dreams, God dreams forever because he is infinite in nature....

because he is Infinite he also has the power to imagine everything.

I also asked what will happen when we die, I understood that we don't die actually, because we were never born! Even though I grasped this concept a bit before, but this was a whole new level of understanding.

I found that 5 Meo is an amazing tool for understanding things that are implicit in nature.

My earliest insights on the magnitude of infinity were from this incredible website you might've heard of.

"The Library of Babel" is a short story by Argentine author and librarian Jorge Luis Borges, conceiving of a universe in the form of a vast library containing all possible 410-page books of a certain format and character set"

So yes, let's say that you could live forever, and you were given a task to sit on the computer your whole life. Your task is to type all the possible combinations of the English letters including spaces. at some point you will, of course, write Shakespeare or ever your own life, the things that you said, will say, or could have said are found in this library, the cure of cancer is found here too perhaps.

In Reality, we are kinda living in the library of Babel and its books, swimming in the ocean of infinity.

Of course, this is just the tip of the ice Berg when it comes to infinity as you are only confined to the English language and is limited to a couple of thousand characters, but give it a try, it's pretty cool.

Also, check out the images section on the homepage, every image that can possibly be imagined is made from a certain set of colors and pixels. You can find a photo of you technically.

Needless to say, infinity is a wild thing, after trying 5 Meo DMT and contemplating it, I could grasp a bit of what is pointed to when one realizes his Godly nature.

Throughout the trip I was shouting:

"Of course! Of course! it's infinite! How could it not be ?' "

Please do share your stories of what would you describe infinity to be.

The website of the Library of babel

Edited by GabeN

Of course it's Infinite ;)

Keep going son.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura you said once that God won't create a human with dick in his face, doesn't that limit infinity? 

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

Amazing trip report!! 

Now I´m even more excited to try this molecule o.O

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course it's Infinite ;)

Keep going son.

@Leo Gura yes i shall :)

57 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Amazing trip report!! 

Now I´m even more excited to try this molecule o.O

thanks, it's a very powerful tool, took me more than a few tries to get it right, good luck.

10 hours ago, GabeN said:

One of my favorite episodes from Leo was "Life is a dream", in this episode Leo says something like "Reality is a dream, not only is it a dream, but it's every possible dream that could be dreamed".

I tried rectal administration this time, I measured 25 mg using a measuring spoon, I ask the substance to show me "The Ox", and I hit it.

Around 10 minutes my body starts to feel very heavy, , i'm good at calming my self but this was something else, a couple of minutes after I was in a state of incredible Bliss and awe, an incredible feeling of ecstasy, that was 100 times more euphoric than MDMA,  I felt like someone woke me up from a dream which I've been lost in, and now I woke up from that dream to realize i was sleeping the whole time.

I didn't want to get distracted by the euphoric feeling so around 17 minutes I started to contemplate, who am I? The answer I got was that I was a dream machine, a machine that can dream anything that could be dreamed, I grasped implicitly what is Infinite Intelligence.

I got very emotional and tears started dropping, I felt like I was incredibly lucky to be alive, but even more lucky that I could peek through this window, which millions don't even know exists, at this point, I started to lose the sense of me, it felt like a movie screen running with no audience, it's somewhat scary, but liberating, this movie screen is capable of dreaming up absolutely every possible dream because it cannot not do that... It's it was all consciousness, there was no "physical" world, it's a show running for infinity.

This is where it shook me hard, my life is just one out of an infinite number of dreams, God dreams forever, because he is infinite in nature....

because he is Infinite he also has the power to imagine everything.

I also asked what will happen when we die, I understood that we don't die actually, because we were never born! Even though I grasped this concept a bit before, but this was a whole new level of understanding.

I found that 5 Meo is an amazing tool for understanding things that are implicit in nature.

My earliest insights on the magnitude of infinity were from this incredible website you might've heard of.

"The Library of Babel" is a short story by Argentine author and librarian Jorge Luis Borges, conceiving of a universe in the form of a vast library containing all possible 410-page books of a certain format and character set"

So yes, let's say that you could live forever, and you were given a task to sit on the computer your whole life. Your task is to type all the possible combinations of the English letters including spaces. at some point you will, of course, write Shakespeare or ever your own life, the things that you said, will say, or could have said are found in this library, the cure of cancer is found here too perhaps.

In Reality, we are kinda living in the library of Babel and its books, swimming in the ocean of infinity.

Of course, this is just the tip of the ice Berg when it comes to infinity as you are only confined to the English language and is limited to a couple of thousand characters, but give it a try, it's pretty cool.

Also, check out the images section on the homepage, every image that can possibly be imagined is made from a certain set of colors and pixels. You can find a photo of you technically.

Needless to say, infinity is a wild thing, after trying 5 Meo DMT and contemplating it, i could grasp a bit of what is pointed to when one realises his Godly nature.

Through out the trip I was shouting:

"Of course! Of course it's infnite! How could it not be ?' "

Please do share your stories of what would you describe infinity to be.

The website of the Library of babel

Awesome report nice one glad you had a good experience 

Thanks for sharing :x

Through out the trip I was shouting:

"Of course! Of course it's infnite! How could it not be ?' "

For me it was: "Wow! I am God! Wow! I am God" :D

Edited by dimitri

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

thank you @GabeN

11 hours ago, GabeN said:

when we die, I understood that we don't die actually, because we were never born! Even though I grasped this concept a bit before, but this was a whole new level of understanding

when i hear such realizations, i cant help but to wonder what, then, prevents you from going out and hurting or killing other people, or yourself, if this is just all a dream and you won't die? 

its something that im not able to grasp with a sober mind. 

@lostmedstudent would you consciously cut your finger? That's the same thing. ;) 

The nature of everything is love, when you realize it, that everything is you, how can you harm yourself? 
You can only love everyone and everything.

@lostmedstudent it's actually working other way around LoL. If you think "you die", "you are separate", then you can harm others due to fear.

8 minutes ago, dimitri said:

If you think "you die", "you are separate", then you can harm others due to fear.

@dimitriumm interesting

ya i see what you mean.

im here and im asking : well what happens when i get THERE ??!?!? 

its kinda silly. once i get THERE, it all makes sense :) 

@lostmedstudent THERE? It's this.

its kinda silly. once i get THERE, it all makes sense 

Exactly! ;) 

1 hour ago, dimitri said:

Thanks for sharing :x

For me it was: "Wow! I am God! Wow! I am God" :D

@dimitri cool, the ultimate realization. :)

1 hour ago, lostmedstudent said:

thank you @GabeN

when i hear such realizations, i cant help but to wonder what, then, prevents you from going out and hurting or killing other people, or yourself, if this is just all a dream and you won't die? 

its something that im not able to grasp with a sober mind. 

@lostmedstudent:)

I don't think anything can stop you, but why would you? we are hard-wired for survival, and feeling good and safe right?