Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dylan Page

If life is about survival, what is suicide?

44 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Dylan Page said:

How does suicide fit into survival? 

It probably doesn't. But the statement, that life is about survival, is in itself questionable.

survival is alot about avoiding pain, when pain becomes unbearable death becomes an option

Dont look at me! Look inside!

However the question is, is survival futile? 

Then what's the point of even trying to survive if we can die and merge back into infinite love, aka God? 

Why would anyone choose anything else instead infinite Love? Lol ? 

8 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

However the question is, is survival futile? 

Then what's the point of even trying to survive if we can die and merge back into infinite love, aka God? 

Why would anyone choose anything else instead infinite Love? Lol ? 

I already answered you that question. Didn’t you read it? Lol 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Just now, James123 said:

I already answered you that question. Didn’t you read it? Lol 

Yeah, I read it Brother. And the answer is, cuz God is bored and lonely and we basically entertaining God. Basically all our lives are like Netflix for God. Does God want to watch some horror show? Here it is, holocaust, world War, genocide, hunger etc. 

Does God wants to see comedy show, Here it is, some guys life from London etc. 

Yeah, it nice to know, that the reason we wake up the next and live our lives is to entertain God. All our highs and lows, Happines and sadness, tragedies etc... 

Wow man. It is all meaningless then. When I die, that's it, my TV show is over. For me it's some terrible news man. For God I guess I is not bad, because God is outside of time and space, God is indestructible. 

This has been answered pretty thoroughly in the 2 part series on Survival

We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by conscious perception.

- Vernon Howard

Don't You think guys it makes God seem selfish, because God doesn't ask us? 

3 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Netflix for God. Does God want to watch some horror show? Here it is, holocaust, world War, genocide, hunger etc

Thats why every person or everything in existence is you :) when you die , you will be the room or wherever you are, you will be it as infinite of infiniteness . Thats why you are nothing, nothing happens except you. You been here and entire matrix all the time. Life is mot happening now, you are just imagining. Just love makes life meaningful. Because, you are here for loneliness. 

51 minutes ago, Dylan Page said:

How does suicide fit into survival? 

Life is not about survival. In fact it's the exact opposite. Life is about decaying and collapsing.  It's called entropy. Everything in nature naturally tends to dissolve and collapse. That's the natural flow of things. Why is that? Because of newton's first law "everything tends to Stay as it is unless an external force changes it".  You are born to die not to live. If from the moment you was born you just sat there without doing anything you will die quickly and that would be the most natural way to live!  Survival is devilry as Leo call it. It goes against the natural flow of things(the path of less resistance).  The moment of death when it happens naturally is the moment when physical entropy reaches its maximum level and the body is unable to resist the decaying process of nature anymore. The moment of suicide is when the "mind" reaches the maximum entropy and the psychological structure just collapses which leads the person to destroy his physical body as well. 

That's why it's important to take care of your mental health and live carefree (not careless) and don't feed your mind unnecessary  negative thoughts. It might backfire at you in the future! 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Suicide is of course just more of survival. It's a seeking of relief from suffering.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Don't You think guys it makes God seem selfish, because God doesn't ask us? 

It is everything. Of course it is selfish. Stay in that nothingness for 1 minute with your ego. Believe me, you will be willing choose to live life with hunger, poverty, getting abused every second of your life. 

1 minute ago, James123 said:

It is everything. Of course it is selfish. Stay in that nothingness for 1 minute with your ego. Believe me, you will be willing choose to live life with hunger, poverty, getting abused every second of your life. 

Why do you think such reaction occurs? Is it scary? 

Edited by WHO IS

5 minutes ago, Dylan Page said:

@Leo Gura is relief from suffering the same as survival?

Suffering is survival.

That's the only reason you suffer.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Why do you think such reaction occurs? Is it scary?

For ego, of course it is scary, yo there is nothing except you, you are infinite as nothing. Ego suffers from something is not different than others. Thats why we are different than each other now. Ego goes crazy when it see oneness. But if you are selfless (ready to give everything about life) you are a fucking king everything is you as nothing. Nothing is happening there except you. 

Edited by James123

17 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Yeah, I read it Brother. And the answer is, cuz God is bored and lonely and we basically entertaining God. Basically all our lives are like Netflix for God. Does God want to watch some horror show? Here it is, holocaust, world War, genocide, hunger etc. 

Does God wants to see comedy show, Here it is, some guys life from London etc. 

Yeah, it nice to know, that the reason we wake up the next and live our lives is to entertain God. All our highs and lows, Happines and sadness, tragedies etc... 

Wow man. It is all meaningless then. When I die, that's it, my TV show is over. For me it's some terrible news man. For God I guess I is not bad, because God is outside of time and space, God is indestructible. 

HAHAHAH 

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Suffering is survival.

That's the only reason you suffer.

Suffering is survival?

I think it´s more "you suffer because you care about survival"

@Leo Gura but on the other hand, the only way I can prosper is through survival, no? 

6 minutes ago, Dylan Page said:

@Leo Gura but on the other hand, the only way I can prosper is through survival, no? 

Die before you die. Lol. 

Survival is not about the physiological body, but the "self"/illusion you are clinging to. If you identify with an entity which desperately tries not to suffer, that's when you consider suicide at some level of suffering. You can either kill yourself physically or desidentify "YourSelf" from "your self", it may be the same in the end.  As Leo says: "Suffering is survival" (or survival is suffering), the moment we identify with something relative, finite, the dissolution is pre-programmed. The moment we construct meaning into "something"/our self, its dissolution feels like the basis of reality falls apart. "Not existing" is the ultimate fear (of the unknown), since even god never experienced it and doesn't know completely how it actually feels like. So if the basis of reality seems to fall apart, you dissolve and every meaning evaporates, that's the moment when fear has its peak, which is the most suffering. I guess a person commiting suicide is already in a state of such a suffering that the fear of ongoing suffering trumps the suffering of facing the dissolving of ones own body. There is probably an intuition that it's not completely over, since it is impossible to imagine not existing/non-existence. The belief in the (remaining) awareness which ends the suffering through suicide is bigger than the belief in a meaningfull existence within a body that suffers that much. That's my guess.

~ There are infinite ways to reunite that which already is one ~