UnconsciousHuman

This Forum Is Dogma.

49 posts in this topic

@Amit I don't care and don't know. To me, he speaks dogma, to him it's his experience. Also, there are things outside of his experience he talks about. Karma, past lives, and a bunch of other stuff I can't remember this very moment. 

Dude if you wanna follow Leo and his ideologies and dogmas do so, there have been others here that waste as much as 8 years of their life only to come to the conclusion that this forum and Leo is the perfect distraction from actual spirituality because it is a distraction which claims it is spiritual.

Look inside your soul, maybe you'll find gold there and get rich.

@AprendizZo Thanks. I dont know why the sudden blessing, but I bless you back twice as much :x

Look inside your soul, maybe you'll find gold there and get rich.

2 hours ago, UnconsciousHuman said:

@meow_meow 

Hahahhaha good analogy.

I'm leaving the forum for 2 reasons,

1. My thinking is not my own anymore, In other words, I'm dogmatic as a result of listening to the dogma of the forum and Leo. This fucks with my personal experience in spirituality and in life.
  2. I want to pursue spirituality and this forum holds me way the fuck back. Again because of the dogma.

1. Wherever you go, you won't escape dogma externally. Either you believe others, or you don't. Even if you go into a cave and meditate, your experiences and interpretations of them will be shaped by the dogmas you were indoctrinated by since childhood. Leaving dogma behind doesn't happen by leaving a forum, or trying to experience reality in solitude. These are external approaches, you are filled with dogma anyway. The only way is deeply coming the conclusion "I know that I don't now", which can happen in solitude or within a forum, doesn't matter. If you think by running away from temptating beliefs you will escape dogma, some childhood dogma has already caught you even deeper. Rather experience how and why you are tempted to believe the dogma in this forum, this could reveal you the process that makes you weak to belive something you don't know yourself.
2. Possible. But see how you feel constrained by "external forces", believing they hold you back from realising truth. It's a dogma to believe external information is responsible for your blockades, it's YOU believing them! Find out why you are susceptible to believe it in the first place. Just by closing your eyes to see no dogma doesn't destroy the root of it, it's the process of believing, not the beliefs themselves that block your way!

But in a way I can support you to leave the forum, reading and writing probably doesn't help you as much as internal contemplation. Just don't believe the dogma that you could safe yourself from it. If you can, you will KNOW it, otherwise there's always something left to doubt. Become a real sceptic, a phyrronist (?), doubting even scepticism itself. Leo made a video about it. For me, contemplating about socrates "I know that I don't know" helped a lot!

~ There are infinite ways to reunite that which already is one ~

3 hours ago, Amit said:

@UnconsciousHuman  Bye Bye, You could have just left without this post. Now that you have posted this, Some of them might be able to persuade you that the forum is actually okay, and you are the problem. that will, in turn, make you come back again, FOMO. 

It's not like he's been using the forum for only a day, he knows what it's like.

But you are here to bicker.

@UnconsciousHuman Look, dude, it's a public forum. What can you expect? People behave as people behave. You can't control that.

And as I have always said, hold the teachings loosely. Whether you turn them into dogma is up to you.

In this work there is always the tendency to confuse the map for the territory. This is unavoidable.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

True Leo

But where is your new video this Sunday :x

I’ve been craving this for days9_9

@UnconsciousHuman This forum (just like most things in life) is whatever you make it be for you. If all you've been doing here was tickling your imagination, that's too bad.

Good luck!

unborn Truth

1 hour ago, tenta said:

But you are here to bicker

Agree, it seems like bickering, but I was actually trying to understand why he made such post. 

my strategy is neither dismiss or believe dogmatically anything 

@Leo Gura Don't let anyone discourage you. Fact: This is a gold mine.

Some of us are very serious miners and alchemists and can see this for what it actually is. I was prepared in other places by other teachers for a long time before arriving here. 

This is a place that can seriously separate the wheat from the chaff. 

Folks have to have ears to hear and eyes to see or all this can trip one up. 

This is a place for deep divers. What I've done if a teacher or teaching stops resonating, is go mining for development & enlightment in a different location. 

29 minutes ago, Verdesbird said:

my strategy is neither dismiss or believe dogmatically anything 

Yup, pretty much this.

If you want to leave, there's no need to make a thread about it and coming up with projections. Just log out and close the browser. Problem solved.

18 minutes ago, nistake said:

If you want to leave, there's no need to make a thread about it and coming up with projections. Just log out and close the browser. Problem solved.

This would only be right if people were actually not taking the teachings as dogma. As long as there are some people viewing it as dogma, posts like these will be good in order to clearify such things, and it will also serve as a reminder for people who are starting to go in the direction of blindlessly following whatever Leo says. 

4 hours ago, UnconsciousHuman said:

@Amit I don't care and don't know. To me, he speaks dogma, to him it's his experience. Also, there are things outside of his experience he talks about. Karma, past lives, and a bunch of other stuff I can't remember this very moment. 

Dude if you wanna follow Leo and his ideologies and dogmas do so, there have been others here that waste as much as 8 years of their life only to come to the conclusion that this forum and Leo is the perfect distraction from actual spirituality because it is a distraction which claims it is spiritual.

Hello. I don't follow Leo or his dogmas lol 

I hate Leo. ?? Loool I'm kidding. 

I've been here for so much time now. I just read fun stuff and reply. 

Don't take life so seriously. Nothing is serious. You do you. You can leave you can stay, you can come back, as I always say you can never lose. Everything's in an experience. Lessons 

1 hour ago, wordsforliving said:
1 hour ago, wordsforliving said:

@Leo Gura Don't let anyone discourage you. Fact: This is a gold mine.

@Leo Gura I can double it. I recently arranged it so my friends from Uzbekistan now watch your channel, and they like it, haha.
I've also sent them some Peter Ralston's books and books on spiral dynamics and system's theory too, and also some Life Purpose type of stuff. We'll see how it turns out, hahaha

Edited by Hello from Russia

1 hour ago, Amit said:

Agree, it seems like bickering, but I was actually trying to understand why he made such post. 

You didn't have to say a single word to understand

5 hours ago, UnconsciousHuman said:

@Amit

No, I won't be back.

IMG_20200516_221150.thumb.jpg.819b74d45337196129ddc9c8bfa7cf02.jpgNice profile picture, you're missing a black shirt & background, and a shaved head. 

Oh snap xD 

@UnconsciousHuman I agree Leo seems highly dogmatic and deluded. He does have good advice but he is toxic. I love his old content tho. I'm not a sheep so... good info is appreciated from Leo, wrong fake info is unheard or ignored with other words.

Also remember Leo didn't want this to happen. It was his biggest fear. I will try to save people from their dogmas with my advice and positive constructive posts and I recommend you do too. This forum is a family and idk u but i will miss you beautiful human being. :( You seem like an older member, nice to have 300+ posts. 

Agreed with the friends part, I made quite some good friends and quality friendships as well. Leo is just a human being, flawed like all of us. Not trying to protect him tho.. im angry of some things he says. He is kinda ruthless in his approach. Works better irl than on internet. I see his intent but he should take it slow.