UnconsciousHuman

This Forum Is Dogma.

49 posts in this topic

Leaving this forum because of dogma. Most of you including me trick yourselves into experiencing what Leo says cuz you got that good of an imagination. This forum looks to me like a bunch of depressed and confused people that are latching on to non-conventional spirituality. 

You will not get closer to spirituality looking at Leo and the forum. You will become spiritual looking inwards and doing your own spiritual practices.

If spirituality is something you want to pursue I recommend you change your email and password to something you don't know and leave the forum as well. 

The first step after leaving this forum will be to throw away all of the dogmas behind. Any idealogy or system of identifications.

So, bye-bye guys, I did meet and interact with interesting people but its time to end it all.

Edited by UnconsciousHuman

Look inside your soul, maybe you'll find gold there and get rich.

@UnconsciousHuman  Bye Bye, You could have just left without this post. Now that you have posted this, Some of them might be able to persuade you that the forum is actually okay, and you are the problem. that will, in turn, make you come back again, FOMO. 

@Amit

4 minutes ago, Amit said:

@UnconsciousHuman  Bye Bye, You could have just left without this post. Now that you have posted this, Some of them might be able to persuade you that the forum is actually okay, and you are the problem. that will, in turn, make you come back again, FOMO. 

No, I won't be back.

IMG_20200516_221150.thumb.jpg.819b74d45337196129ddc9c8bfa7cf02.jpgNice profile picture, you're missing a black shirt & background, and a shaved head. 

Edited by UnconsciousHuman

To be honest, I sort of agree with you.
I was and still am in this journey of self-development for about a year, and changed 'my life' dramatically (Can read about it here, if interested) 

When I decided to join this forum, my expectations were that this forum will be full of mindfull, conscious members, who are more or less experienced (atleast done some exercises) in self development. Which unfortunately is not like that. Also some of the unofficial FB groups are full or people who just like to do shrooms and wear hypster clothes and call themselves 'enlightened' which, of course, is far from what it's all about. I've noticed that some members here really like to argue for just the sake of arguing.

I'm not planning to leave this forum in a 'puberty aged girls manner' like shutting the door so everyone can hear it. But really hope that things will change over time.

@meow_meow 

1 minute ago, meow_meow said:

I'm not planning to leave this forum in a 'puberty aged girls manner' like shutting the door so everyone can hear it. But really hope that things will change over time.

Hahahhaha good analogy.

I'm leaving the forum for 2 reasons,

1. My thinking is not my own anymore, In other words, I'm dogmatic as a result of listening to the dogma of the forum and Leo. This fucks with my personal experience in spirituality and in life.
  2. I want to pursue spirituality and this forum holds me way the fuck back. Again because of the dogma.

I see you arguing and explaining yourself, not leaving.

This post has escalated into a swirling strange loop so quickly!

@UnconsciousHuman

12 minutes ago, UnconsciousHuman said:

No, I won't be back.

Haha, you can say that, because you don't know, how tricky your psychology can get. 

@AprendizZo This post has escalated into a swirling strange loop so quickly!

Maybe you need better karma and a higher stage turquoise development to see the infinity of the strange loop.

@UnconsciousHuman

There is dogma everywhere. Learn to filter it and learn for you relevant lessons. Everything your read or hear is dogma to some extent. Unless you go and live in a cave.

I see you arguing and explaining yourself, not leaving.

@Amit

Amit, my one and only Indian? Leo... I will leave this forum and never return. If I come back you will be the first person I message. But that won't happen because I see the lies this forum and "Leo culture" generates, for me at least,  I can speak at least for myself.

@AprendizZo I see you are trapped in a time strange loop, maybe doctor strange will help you snap out?

@UnconsciousHuman These people will be very grateful to you if you can describe the dogma, lies, and cult you see in here. I don't read most of the posts here, so I will also get more informed, maybe leave this with you.

@Amit

To start, Dogma is anything you think is true that didn't come from your experience. Leo will talk about ego, karma, spiral dynamics, low consciousness, and a bunch of other shit.

@AprendizZo First lie: telling me that I'm lying.