Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WHO IS

How does God justify the injustice in the world?

48 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Once I tripped, and I became 100% sure that one of my friends on an internet forum was Archangel Gabriel. Was it true, or was it my own conviction/hopeful thoughts which I projected outwards and started to be convinced that, that was the case. 

Therefore, Friends, don't assume that whatever you have direct experience of is necessary truth.

Take 10 gr dry shrooms in darkness and silence. After talk to me. Lol

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

4 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Dont you understand, we are One, but whenever I deem a possibility to make a polarization between each other I will call you a devil. Dont worry, it seems that, only God likes to demonize others, who he created himself and is them. (Sarcasm)

Also, calling you Devil, is like a trump card you see? Whenever you give me arguments, I don't need to give a counter-argument and explain like what a mature person would do, I can just call you a Devil and I win the argument by default you see? (Sarcasm)

God works in mysterious way you see, wink, wink. Yes you have a mind, but don't USE it, You cant understand things, lol, like God gave you a mind, but you cant use it, its counter productive, but just accept what I say as true. (Sarcasm)

I guess I'm a mule and the devil (sarcasm). Yet, we are One and God is Love.

Advanced issue found

9 minutes ago, James123 said:

I understood the purpose of existence and anything you can imagine.

Brother, please tell me what is the purpose of existence, You must know I extremely open-minded person, the latest I try to be. 

45 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Brother, please tell me what is the purpose of existence, You must know I extremely open-minded person, the latest I try to be. 

Sure brother. Np. You must understand that first god (consciousness) is infinite (sad, poor, rich, angel devil, you, lonely, all powerful, creator, everything is it). If it includes everything as infinity (such as infinite love, infinite suffering or joy vs..), everything happens within it. God includes every possibilities in infinite way. Thats why everything is it, it has all power and its scare then its own power. If you just god is all powerful, you will be restricted it. It is infinite. Thats why me you, or tree, god is identical. Because it created you, but it is you. Because, if it could be everything and is nothing. Me, you or tree are dual, but when you realize everything is identical you see base is nothing. Because nothing can be everything. Thats why consciousness includes anything you can or cant imagine. 

Additionally, purpose of this world is, consciousness is all one, from that oneness, only feeling loneliness is purpose of the creation (because it includes infinite feeling, infinite perspective vs..). Just feeling loneliness and satisfaction of seeing something other than you created everything as you know. It just like to see something other than it to satisfy itself. Because there is nothing, except it. Thats why rumi says God like to see itself thats why it created the creation. Therefore, purpose of creation is unconditional love. In order to feel that you have to be it, and feel how lonely it is. I had a major breakthrough, My body melted ground of my room, I forgot to sense of my body, i was all room, existence has stop and dont remember anything about life (just slipped away under my foot). I was just my room as infinite, there is nothing there except me, and sitting there billion years like a fucking king that includes every infinite as nothing. As soon as, i came back to my body, when i see something other than me, i cried for 6-7 hours non stop. Because seeing something other than you is the most profound feeling you can ever imagine, which creates unconditional love :) because of that loving more and appreciating what you have make you be with god or be god. Additionally , when you realize that you are not the body, you are everything you see as nothing, loves goes higher higher and higher, from nothing you have a body to fucking feel. AMAZING. You have to suffer from ego to see the god. Therefore god is nothing and includes everything. 

And this world is not happening now, not even a dream, worthless. The moment whatever you seeing now is infinite consciousness, it is been here all the time, and never leave. No begining no ending. 

Edited by James123

@WHO IS I think your view of injustice is restricted by space and time. From God's point of view, everything is imagined at once and some of the negative aspects are invested all around in order to maximize Love.

God is experiencing all suffering it created himself. Maybe out of complete loneliness and boredom, or out of love and creativity, or maybe both at once or none. Who knows? Everyone with a memory only experiences a slice of it, a tiny part of the spectrum so maybe he/she completely misses a facet of the totality of existence. Instead of accusing some outside entity which may not even eist from your point of view, rather ask yourself why you can't find peace with reality-as-it-is. If it was unbearable, how could it exist?
Maybe a metaphora helps you. Imagine you are sacrificing your health in order to achieve enlightenment. You almost starve to death, nonstop meditating without eating. Your lungs may be ok, but your stomach suffers a lot. So your liver asks itself how could god justify all of this?

Edited by Exystem
language fail

~ There are infinite ways to reunite that which already is one ~

48 minutes ago, James123 said:

Sure brother. Np. You must understand that first god (consciousness) is infinite (sad, poor, rich, angel devil, you, lonely, all powerful, creator, everything is it). If it includes everything as infinity (such as infinite love, infinite suffering or joy vs..), everything happens within it. God includes every possibilities in infinite way. Thats why everything is it, it has all power and its scare then its own power. If you just god is all powerful, you will be restricted it. It is infinite. Thats why me you, or tree, god is identical. Because it created you, but it is you. Because, if it could be everything and is nothing. Me, you or tree are dual, but when you realize everything is identical you see base is nothing. Because nothing can be everything. Thats why consciousness includes anything you can or cant imagine. 

Additionally, purpose of this world is, consciousness is all one, from that oneness, only feeling loneliness is purpose of the creation (because it includes infinite feeling, infinite perspective vs..). Just feeling loneliness and 

From infinite feelings of consciousness, only loneliness and satisfaction (feeling something other than it) created the creation of infinite consciousness. 

@WHO IS In the absolute sense, there is no evil. Relative to my feelings though, there is.

It exists because freedom is more fundamental than anybody's convenience.
Some people bring their unhealed trauma into the present moment and react to it.

Sometimes, it's impossible to get through to them.
In many cases, it's because everybody is too busy judging the 'perpetrator'.

Usually though, it's because nobody is strong enough to love him/her and show them the other way.

It's absolutely impossible to force someone to change.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2