Preety_India

My name is Preety, not Pretty !!

417 posts in this topic

The Session

I booked a Reiki session because I was curious if there was something to it. I figure the best way to find out is something is true is to experience it first hand.

First I laid on my back on a stretcher. She started by laying her hands on some parts of my head, almost immediately I felt a tension in my throat and had to cough and swallow every 5 seconds, when she moved on my throat was normal again. 

She kept moving around to different parts of my body and depending on where she went I would feel deep calmness or deep anxiety. When she touched my legs I felt calm, when she touched my chest I felt darkness and fear. 

Then I laid on my chest and when she put a hand on my tailbone and neck I felt deep sadness and almost started crying but since I had to cough again she removed her hands quickly, I guess she sensed it was bit too intense. 

Psychic

She sat down and basically started telling me about things Ive been thinking and feeling deeply everyday for the past 6 months... I cant explain how this happened...

She said I was struggling between being detailed, creative, relaxed versus being quick and getting things done... She said I love the puzzle of it and basically being in that meditative flow of creativity... and made a motion with her fingers which is very similar to me using the computer to make music. Making music on the computer is basically like laying a puzzle. Its very nerdy and pinpointy. 

and this is 100% true since I am a musician and I have been struggling with getting my songs out quickly and also not being able to push my creativity, I have to wait for it to arrive which sometimes takes time but I dont how to balance it. 

Then she said "You make music or something like that dont you?" I just said mmhm... and had my mind blown... 

Then she asked if I had a domineering father because she could feel it in my energy... And I just said... "Spot on..." What more can I say... she was basically telling me things with her eyes closed so it wasnt as if she was gauging my reaction or anything. When we talked it felt like we had known eachother for years and I didnt have to explain anything to her... I mostly just nodded and said "Mm" It was beautiful!

... I dont know how to process this... I hadnt told her anything except that I have social anxiety but thats it!! 

My rational mind is in cognitive dissonance right now.

God is not a belief.  محبت     الحب   प्यार  love  ॐ Om  मोहब्बत God الله   اللہ   خدا My blood is Hindu, my soul is Christian and my heart is Islamic. But right now my head is in the clouds with an Aries male  currently ruling my heart. The Snake seduces the peacock, embodies Shiva and the Gods bow to it. ... ll ॐ ll.. INTP loner... और तुम नाचते गाते हुए मेरे कदमों में आ गिरेगी... Live a Roman.Die a Roman...Nothing else but to enjoy  the rest of my dream 

Preety preety

Let that fear go out of your mind and the object will cease to exist. 

God is not a belief.  محبت     الحب   प्यार  love  ॐ Om  मोहब्बत God الله   اللہ   خدا My blood is Hindu, my soul is Christian and my heart is Islamic. But right now my head is in the clouds with an Aries male  currently ruling my heart. The Snake seduces the peacock, embodies Shiva and the Gods bow to it. ... ll ॐ ll.. INTP loner... और तुम नाचते गाते हुए मेरे कदमों में आ गिरेगी... Live a Roman.Die a Roman...Nothing else but to enjoy  the rest of my dream 

Preety preety

I have realized that I have never used a Counterintuitive approach in my life or rarely used if I ever did. 

If you focus on the universe, you'll attract the universe. If you focus on love then you will attract love. 

Focus on the needs of your heart. And automatically your destiny will open up new opportunities for  you. 

I'm going to try this counter - intuitive approach and maybe the universe holds the key? 

I have to ask myself how could I have attracted such a situation or what I could do to dissolve such a situation. 

Remember that the heart is a wonderful device. The Egyptians knew that. 

Edited by Preety_India

Preety preety

One thing I was really frustrated about was the nature of good and evil and I needed some insight into it during my morning meditation. 

Hopefully it will happen some day 

Saw this woman somewhere, don't remember where. Need to follow up on her content. Reminder. 

448ntn.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

Preety preety

Don't look at it as a bad situation. Look at it as conflict resolution or crisis handling. 

Preety preety

Some of the things that I want to follow in this counter intuitive approach are 

• Paying attention to self 
  • Focus on what matters 
  • Don't pay attention to the source of conflict 
  • Improve focus 
  • Don't focus on the source of fear but on fear itself. Let it dissolve when you focus on it 
  • Deflect not resist 
  • Don't be impacted at all 
  • Stand firm 
  • Look at what outcome the devil is trying to achieve. Don't let that outcome happen. Because that outcome will lead to chaos 
  • Have a laser focus 
  • Strengthen yourself 
  • Try to see how you are attracting the situation 
  • Attract love and peace 
  • Invoking and banishing 
  • The emotion which is created by the situation, don't let that emotion exist. Dissolve this emotion whether it's anger, hurt, fear, sadness. 
  • If you feel provoked by the situation, don't be provoked and dissipate it 
  • Believe it is already here. This is the main principle of the secret. Believe until its true. 
  • So move towards abundance but do not live in lack while expecting abundance to come 
  • Do not imagine devastation and plunder or downfall. 
  • Rather imagine growth, Flourishing 
  • Remember nobody can beat the mind, because the mind is so powerful, it will wreck the mountain 
  • Have faith and the mountains will move. 

I'm trying to use counter-intuitive universe approach to deal with such toxic situations. 

I imagine that the universe holds the answer. And instead of being negative and depressed about the situation, because being depressed only makes it worse, I try to focus on what positive I can create. 

I have just started exploring this approach so I can't have a lot of feedback. I don't even know the practical way to go about it 

But I believe that the answer lies in positivity. 

Edited by Preety_India

Preety preety

@Marc Schinkel  omg you're so sweet. Those kangaroos are amazing. You made my day. Thank you so much. 

You're lovely. :)

Preety preety

@Marc Schinkel

This is the funniest video I came across on Australia's wild.  I laughed so hard on this one. You gotta watch till the end. 

Preety preety

Preety preety

44asif.jpg

Life in cartoon motion 

Preety preety

I don't know why I am feeling so depressed right now. 

The same feeling of helplessness is coming over me. 

Preety preety

Today I'm feeling better. 

Not so depressed right now. 

Once again I can have the motivation for a good day. 

Preety preety

I can't believe that I'm actually thinking that a new future for me is possible. 

One day I will be free of everything that has held me back. 

One day. 

But the fact that I'm believing in myself is already a big step. 

Preety preety

xDxDxD

Preety preety

Remember that you have to be afraid of anything. 

Preety preety

It's a 3 character set that moves on a chessboard. 

God. Swan. Devil. Goat. 

Wolf in sheep's clothing 

... The challenger.. 

They all glorify goodness 

.. The provocateur.. 

Wolf the warrior 

Swan the persecuted 

Goat the Devourer and sinner. 

2 sides 

God, Swan, 

Devil, wolf in sheep's clothing, goat, the sinner, the jester 

Edited by Preety_India

Preety preety

Orynx tarot deck 

Orynx 1 

Orynx  2 

Orynx  3 

Orynx  4 

Orynx  5 

Orynx  6

Preety preety

My Portuguese lesson for today 

Portuguese words 

Gente obrigada por tudo. Mas estou saindo 

Thanks for everything. But I'm leaving

Gente means people 

Obrigad means thanks 

Por tudo means everything 

Saindo means leaving 

Mas means but 

Estou means I am. 

Edited by Preety_India

Preety preety

Finally I'm able to process the whole George Floyd situation and over with it. 

I'm glad that it will bring a lasting change in the advocacy of human rights and put an end to cop abuse of power. 

Preety preety

I'm planning to learn the Latin combo of languages

Spanish 

Portuguese 

Italian

Preety preety