Raptorsin7

Climbing The Ladder To Challenger

26 posts in this topic

@Average Investor Thanks man. Yeah I've definitely tapped into something here. I'm like 15-2 in over my most recent stretch and all my games im playing well.

@Raptorsin7 It's a great feeling! That is what was roughly on when I quit. I still think back on some of the games and what it took to overcome to do it. Keep it up. You're well on your way. 

@Raptorsin7 Wouw! great to hear :).

doing meditation before playing can give a big performance boost yeah. It helps to sweep away the mental clutter, which gives you more available mental space, resulting in better performance. 

If you plan on playing a long session, it might help to do 1 normal meditation before you start your session, and then every time before you start the next game do a mini-meditation of like 3-5 minutes.

@Artiekee  Agreed about the meditation. I think that has been the biggest difference, just being more present and playing more calmly. An hour of meditation gets me refreshed and it's definitely noticeable in the game.

I'm making great progress on the game rn. I'm 15-1 in my last 16 games on renekton lol. I'm currently Plat 4, and the way i'm playing it won't be long before i'm diamond.

Still progressing league. Currently Plat 3, and the games don't feel too hard which is good. I expect to be diamond pretty soon, and from there it will be interesting to see how the level of competition jumps up.

The way i'm playing is bad though. The idea of playing mindfully is not happening, I get tilted easily and I flame my teammates constantly. I'm climbing the ranks, but I don't feel like i'm improving noticeably or anything. It's more just a grind to improve and get games in.

Well because I have noting else going on atm I will continue to climb and strive for my goal of challenger. When I hit my goal who knows what i'll do with it but at least i'll have something to show for the work I guess.