TrynaBeTurquoise

Bob Lazar: Based on the evidence do you think he is telling the truth?

26 posts in this topic

Share your thoughts. As for me, I've come to the conclusion If he is lying, he is an extraordinarily good liar, and that it would be a monumental feat for him to lie about all these things for 30 years with the confidence he shows, evidence and detail he presents, and body language he displays. But im not sure, there are some pretty abnormal people out there that may be capable of this kind of lying. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

Bob Lazar is extremely convincing. My observations, some of which we share, is that the information that he shared was very detailed and his body language is tight. He's articulate, consistent, and highly intelligent. He doesn't seem to care whether or not people believe him and is not an attention seeker. I find it hard not to believe him, however, there's just not enough information to back up his claims.

Edited by ivory

8 minutes ago, ivory said:

Bob Lazar is extremely convincing. My observations, some of which we share, is that the information that he shared was very detailed and his body language is tight. He's articulate, consistent, and highly intelligent. He doesn't seem to care whether or not people believe him and is not an attention seeker. I find it hard not to believe him, however, there's just not enough information to back up his claims.

So you aren't on him for the usual criticisms against his credibility like "no evidence for college degrees" ect, but are saying there isn't enough evidence to back his story. What piece of evidence would you be looking for? Another person like him to come out?

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

He is as believable as a unicorn. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

He is as believable as a unicorn. 

UNICORNS ARE REAL!!!11!!1!!1>:(

I’ve seen a UFO with100% certainty, as I Have stated in a previous post... So to me it doesn’t matter if bobs Story is real or not....

However,

I feel bob is either an agent and in on exposing them to the public, through some secret compartmentalised gov operation....And his Story about being Employed to do research on craft is made up...

Or, and most likely, he really is alone in the exposing of information Based on his employment at the S2 base, and is telling us the truth about what he witnessed and worked on.

in this case I personally don’t see any reason why he or a group that he speaks for would run such a long winded and well thought out lie.                         What would be the purpose of perpetuating such a lie ? And are the personal risks and attacks for being involved worth it ? 

Like you said, it’s been a long time since he first came out, yet, he has seemed very stable and precise in all of his recounts to date.

so to summarise I would say that if he is not lying... there you go..UFOs?
And if he is lying... he’s probably just the front man and mouth piece for a more organised group that wants to expose UFOs . 
UFOs either way....?

I saw him on Joe Rogan. If I've ever seen a more pathetic charlatan in my life, I'd be surprised. And of-course he manages to convince other dull-minded simpletons of his poorly-constructed bullshittery. All you need to do is look a LITTLE under the hood, and the story crumbles.

Let me get you started - Bob Lazar claims to have a master's degree from MIT. There are no records indicative of the latter, but good 'ol Bob claims the government has destroyed it, a dumbass conspiracy theory by itself, but let us entertain that for a moment. The government has destroyed his records, okay, but where is his master's THESIS? Every M.S. requires one, either a thesis or a project report ... where is it? If the government has destroyed it, where is Bob's own copy of the thesis? Surely, producing it would suffice to be proof, right? But doing that would actually require genuine master's-level knowledge in Physics, which he doesn't have. 

So what's up with that? Government erased his memory? Men-in-black style? lmao

Release me.

@John Doe

ok, interesting point of view.

So he lies for 30 years...why and to what benefit? 
For personal gain? or is he some crazed statist who simply wants to fool people?

why would one man risk such public Humiliation for nothing but gags... ?

what does he have to gain?

@samedm9  That's a good question. Yes, it seems crazy that someone could keep up a lie for 30 years. But think about this. There's this man, whose sole claim to fame is a story. If in the case that he is lying, what are the possibilities? One, he could come out and admit it's a lie, but what incentive does he have for doing that? If he publicly announced that the story was a lie, he would get an extreme amount of negative backlash, and will forever be known as a liar. It suddenly seems more reasonable that he would keep up the facade, at-least now he has a fighting chance. He gets invited to Joe Rogan, makes documentaries and stuff. This UFO stuff is very marketable, you can make money off of it. He definitely has plenty to gain - fame, money etc.

Release me.

On 5/14/2020 at 8:59 PM, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

So you aren't on him for the usual criticisms against his credibility like "no evidence for college degrees" ect, but are saying there isn't enough evidence to back his story. What piece of evidence would you be looking for? Another person like him to come out?

I should have been more clear. There's just not enough evidence to prove that aliens or UFOs exist.

When I saw Bob on Rogan's podcast I was immediately fascinated. I took a good deal of time to research alien and UFO sightings. I wanted to gather as much evidence as I could, and I was really hoping to find some truth. What I discovered was a lot of untrustworthy sources and contradictory information. At some point, while watching Unidentified I realized that there was just no way of knowing anything for certain. I do think that some people are being honest about what they've seen in the sky, but the question is, what the hell are they seeing? Are they seeing objects from space, or is it government aircraft?

20 hours ago, samedm9 said:

ok, interesting point of view.

So he lies for 30 years...why and to what benefit? 
For personal gain? or is he some crazed statist who simply wants to fool people?

why would one man risk such public Humiliation for nothing but gags... ?

what does he have to gain?

People do absurd and preposterous things like this all the time. You haven't been broadly exposed enough to the wackiness of humanity if you're still skeptical or surprised when you come across people like this.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy pffffft. Matey. Of course I am skeptical of Bob, But, I’m not stupid enough to simply write him off as a con man for reasons of “its too good or big to be true”... 

i was not writing in a surprised tone in that post your referring to.

Having actually witness a disc “UFO” (whatever the fuck it’s origins may be gov or extra terrestrial) myself, I am, by default, way more openminded about Bobs supposed history in this area than most people, probably.

Make sure your skepticism points back at itself at some point, and you consider that bob is either 100% legitimate or he is a part of a larger initiative to bring To masses, the fact that these types of craft really do have a physical existence in the world.

I’m failing to see how Bob or anyone for that matter, would and could (even) have gone through such effort, risk, public shame... to perpetuate a lie over 30 years with such mental fortitude and unshakable consistency, with little to no indicative body language that would suggest to the gut, that he is lying??
And if it’s a fact that he is bullshitting you are suggesting..All for what? 
do you really think anyone would  create a false story of this nature, for fun, pleasure, financial gain...to simply watch people be fooled?   
i have not seen him Express joy... smile even once when he is discussing and making discernments when questioned about his interactions with the supposed craft. 

So for mine personally, Having Intimately bared witness to a craft of the nature bob describes, I am open to his claims about what he had interacted with. And don’t see how this could be an “out and out” con.
At most, i feel it may be a ploy from a higher org, using the “far out” story, of a simpleton “lucky to be employed” guy (Bob lazar), revealing his anecdotal experiences to a rather receptive audience ( this would work to get a few open minded people to start questioning further, as oppose to shocking the mass population with a direct announcement by a more “credible”, perhaps government figure, making an announcement, that reveals the exact same thing as Bob.

I mean, If the gov wanted to covertly announce the existence of UFOs, Doing it through this Bob lazar story would’ve been perfect IMO. Credible enough to get at least 50% of people to, at the very least, open their mind. Whilst maintaining enough doubt to keep those whose Paradigms are more ridged, and may be prone to shock, from going down the rabbit hole...

this is just a theory. ? 

but who cares about bob anyway. Ive seen one, as dead on as a hammer. Take my word my friend, I can’t make any money like Lazar.

Edited by samedm9

2 minutes ago, samedm9 said:

do you really think anyone would  create a false story of this nature, for fun, pleasure, financial gain...to simply watch people be fooled? 

Of course! Like I said, humanity is crazy. Almost 8 billion people alive now and 100+ billion before that. You can find someone that has done nearly anything you can imagine or lives a life so far-fetched it sounds impossible.

I don't even know a damn thing about Bob Lazar nor have heard of him before this thread, I don't care. I responded to the original post of yours I quoted to make a meta-point. Consider you might not be as open-minded as you think if you believe that's it's an impossibility for him having been lying all this time.

This isn't an accusation, nor am I looking for a bone to pick. It's just food for thought :)

Peace upon you friend.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@samedm9

All Good my friend.

Though, I wouldn’t personally  get involved making meta-points in topics I am not well versed in...

Also, I never said it is impossible that he may be lying. It’s very possible, though, I feel, an intuitive sense of genuine impartiality in his presentation, but This feeling is not at all immune to having been deceived. 

Bob has, to date, been the most outspoken and comprehensive proponent, on the frontier of this topic. it’s expected that mannny people will play the “debunker” when coming to terms with the degree of Potentially paradigm destroying information he has come out with.

I feel in the near future, interest in the existence of UFOs is to become far Less of a polarised topic, mounting evidence and anecdotes of witnesses will become increasingly difficult to simply write off as hopeful speculation. 

Hell, even the pentagon admits they’ve seen phenomena that is beyond their ability to explain, in terms of known aircraft manoeuvrability.

i suggest you actually watch some of bobs material, joe Rogan podcast.. with an open mind. if he’s lying it’s one of the best acts you’ll ever see. 

In all seriousness, forget Bob, saucer like craft exist 100% based on my personal experience. ✌️? 

On 5/15/2020 at 2:24 AM, John Doe said:

Bob Lazar claims to have a master's degree from MIT

I want to believe him but where is his diploma? I have never seen it. Too many wholes in his story.

20 hours ago, samedm9 said:

@samedm9

All Good my friend.

Though, I wouldn’t personally  get involved making meta-points in topics I am not well versed in...

Also, I never said it is impossible that he may be lying. It’s very possible, though, I feel, an intuitive sense of genuine impartiality in his presentation, but This feeling is not at all immune to having been deceived. 

Bob has, to date, been the most outspoken and comprehensive proponent, on the frontier of this topic. it’s expected that mannny people will play the “debunker” when coming to terms with the degree of Potentially paradigm destroying information he has come out with.

I feel in the near future, interest in the existence of UFOs is to become far Less of a polarised topic, mounting evidence and anecdotes of witnesses will become increasingly difficult to simply write off as hopeful speculation. 

Hell, even the pentagon admits they’ve seen phenomena that is beyond their ability to explain, in terms of known aircraft manoeuvrability.

i suggest you actually watch some of bobs material, joe Rogan podcast.. with an open mind. if he’s lying it’s one of the best acts you’ll ever see. 

In all seriousness, forget Bob, saucer like craft exist 100% based on my personal experience. ✌️? 

Can you describe your UFO encounter? 

On 5/16/2020 at 8:09 AM, samedm9 said:

On 5/16/2020 at 8:09 AM, samedm9 said:

Mate, I completely concede with that fact that extraterrestrial life could definitely exist. Even sightings of UFOs, there are too many credible reports to dismiss them entirely. But what does that have to do with Bob Lazar's story? It's only the story that I take issue with. There are too many holes for me to believe it. Bob Lazar's story and the existence of UFOs are seperate arguments, don't you see?

Release me.

Indeed.

Though, Lazar claims, with a degree of apparent impartiality(IMO), to have been involved in something that would’ve garnered, perhaps the closest physical interaction with a “UFO” of any person willing and able to speak publicly about it.

Lazars edvience is anecdotal. 
As with my experience.

i guess unless you truely directly experience such a phenomena there will Always be doubt, understandably.

So I ask you to take my word, but I wholly understand it means nothing really, in terms of swaying your belief. 

@samedm9 Oh I'm not criticizing you stating your experiences at all. Like I said, such sightings are very common, and there's a high probability that aliens do exist. 

Release me.

@John Doe Do you have a theory on the origin of the craft the tic tac UFO was?