Someone here

Is life a dream?

99 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, Someone here said:

What is a psychedelic really? 

Answers here:

14 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@cetus I’m such a sucker for this. . . 

You are Love. (and yes you have lovely eyes, thank @SoonHei for you know introducing me to new stuff,namely 'how to seduce a man'  sorry ) 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Am I not allowed to ask certain questions? (not trying to be disrespectful but maybe I missed something in the guidelines). 

@Someone here You certainly did.

"People who join this forum with a closed mind, with an intent to troll or to "debunk" spirituality, enlightenment, consciousness, Love, or God, or to parrot an ideology (including rationalism, atheism, skepticism, materialism, scientism, capitalism, libertarianism, etc.) will be banned."

Just now, cetus said:

@Someone here You certainty did.

"People who join this forum with a closed mind, with an intent to troll or to "debunk" spirituality, enlightenment, consciousness, Love, or God, or to parrot an ideology (including rationalism, atheism, skepticism, materialism, scientism, capitalism, libertarianism, etc.) will be banned."

Thank God for my unique expression won't be banned. 

Uh very close. All Love/God not philosophy.

Thank Goodness. 

6 minutes ago, cetus said:

@Someone here You certainty did.

OK

51 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Great start. . . 

You just said you have no idea about tripping and the experience of taking a psychedelic. Why would you hold onto your ideas of what tripping and a psychedelic experience is like? 

Notice how you are asking me to either accept or deny your pre-conceived conclusion that “a psychedelic is a certain limited object that exists in the world which gives you certain states similar to the dream state (hallucinations and visuals)’. Notice how the mind wants to 

I am not accepting nor denying that statement. To do so would be a disservice to you as it would re-enforce the dualistic construct you have created. The statement has partial truth in one context and lacks truth in another context. 

If you want to expand, drop the pre-conceived ideas. Drop “accept vs deny” of my pre-conceived idea. Drop “right vs wrong”. . . Do let go. Do get curious. Do allow space. Do practices and observe

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Have a nice day everyone.  I'm heading to bed.  

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@cetus I think he's trying his best and I believe we've all been there. We don't know what we don't know. Isn't that the whole problem in a nutshell?

@The observer It’s a delicate balance. . . . I remember at times my old Buddhist teacher would treat me so gently, yet other times he smacked me with a stick. . . 

5 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@The observer It’s a delicate balance. . . . I remember at times my old Buddhist teacher would treat me so gently, yet other times he smacked me with a stick. . . 

That's why I always say dog and reiki. 

(Jed you have no idea how hot she is, no idea, that's place for healing God damn it. Like whole Universe conspired for me to go there and keep going there) 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

. For example, if you have a filter that says “a psychedelic is a certain limited object that exists in the world which gives you certain states similar to the dream state (hallucinations and visuals)”, you will interpret the report through that filter.

Damn! That's quite a nice observation. I'll save that for myself, I think it can be very insightful in a lot of discussions and points of views.

Btw, Ime Psychedelics do cause visuals hahaha..and lots of them if you do enough dose, you might be a special case in this aspect ? interesting

Just now, SoonHei said:

@zeroISinfinity just one of my many crafts babe <3

you cannot be unconditionally loving if you leave the men out of your love ;)

xoxoxo smile and seduce them in... and them kiss their soul <3

Trust me wanted to kill you. But "forgiveness". So angry God damn it. So angry please remove that episode. Triggers me a lot. 

Ok I forgive you while I visualize "hugging you". ☺️

Now lets enjoy this Thread.Best thread ever. Cheers ?. 

(smoothie? pls give me a break, radical honest no BS pretending, I am so spiritual, gtfo with that) 

22 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

He does seem open but doesn't know how to properly be. And still, he doesn't seem to be able to follow the pointers on how to be so. I have no experience in how to successfully communicate in such cases. It's certainly difficult for both sides. I guess there needs to be at least a little bit of love/trust from the learning side, and a lot of patience from the teaching side.

1 minute ago, Serotoninluv said:

For those that want evidence that life is a dream, just read some of @zeroISinfinity ‘s posts. ? 

Exactly. Thank you! 

It's monumental Joke guys, Infinite Humour that's one of the facets of THIS. (hate when Jed says it because I know what he actually means not like @VeganAwake. I hate ?)

Practise forgivness. Oh please no. Noooooooo. 

Say I forgive you ? and I love you. 

Nooooooooooooooooo

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

hate when Jed says it because I know what he actually means 

Don't assume what I mean ;) 

2 minutes ago, Jed Vassallo said:

I can't have 2 best men. @Nahm is enough and has zen stick so long that my head hurts.

Well could reconsider.Have simple question. 

Do you like wearing pants¿

Just now, zeroISinfinity said:

Do you like wearing pants¿

Depends what you consider pants. I'm more of a sweatpants person. Jeans or dress slacks= never. 

7 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Do you like wearing tearing pants¿

?

4 minutes ago, Jed Vassallo said:

Depends what you consider pants. I'm more of a sweatpants person. Jeans or dress slacks= never. 

13 minutes ago, Jed Vassallo said:

. @Nahm

Do not worry you stay at your position.Will exchange you only for lambo and hot witch girlfriend. 

Sorry @Jed VassalloVassallo.

No pants allowed. 

God damn 5 mods and red guy online should stop with my play might get points. 

Yeah yeah tgere is no duality tgere is only non duality. Sticking to the thread see.