Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kagaria

the Invisible Shackles

40 posts in this topic

I liked how Shunyamurti talked about the ego having too much shame.

I experience a lot of shame these days for many reasons.

I lost my fit body. I used to be fit but now I'm spiraling down to my old self.

I want to specialize in innovation studies. 

I did prepare for my exams but because I didn't put as much work as I really could, I was not able to even apply to the university of my dream. Now it's going to be the most ordinary one.

And so, it becomes too much for the ego to face its own ugliness, and how much time it has wasted or how much love it has failed to give, to oneself or to others. But it has to face itself without any cushions and stop hiding from itself.

Edited by kagaria

explain grammar to an alien ?

Very powerful synchronicities call you to change your direction and turn to the real and higher consciousness , it's unlike angel numbers or any other delusional thing. 

There is no place like your real self - turns out this book (the wizard of Oz) was written by someone informed about the higher consciousness and it has a lot of meaning in it. 

Shunyamurti made an excellent analysis. If only I had such intelligence. 

50fd5e8968b9dd005245f39830cd1e35.jpg

Edited by kagaria

This applies to everything.

cdd1e2607cb64de0a2f6c19b45333972.jpg

A beautiful poetic metaphor for the pure awareness:

Where do I go,

How can I save 

My fading three souls?

How can I make

The soul, pining away

Cheer up again?

Somewhere,

In a mysterious place,

Covered with eternal

Golden crust

Which never decays,

Shielded by evergreen branches

The sacred Aal-Luuk-tree 

Is stately buzzing.

It helps the unfortunate 

With its magical power,

Diverting suffering,

Eliminating trouble;

To a feeble soul,

To the weakening spirit

Gives wonderous powers,

The water of immortality 

Outflows from its hallow core,

To resurrect the dead!

Oh, would I like to find 

This tree!

Only then

An untuned life 

Will get better,

Languishing souls,

The faded mind 

Will rise up again,

Like a spring flow.

Behind the piles of snowy mountains

Violent winds howl,

Behind the great seas

Slashing hurricanes

Bring chaos,

Bedeviling the world.

How in these countries, 

Where evil radiates,

Terrifying everyone,

Can a holy tree grow?

Wait a little, listen!

What if, my own heart is the place

For that sacred tree to flourish?

In my own heart,

Blossom, the Aal-Luuk-tree,

Dispelling evil attacks,

Uprooting lies and dirt,

Of the dark forces, coming,

As passing clouds! 

(my poor translation)

i.jpeg

Edited by kagaria

Why can't I write something valuable and thoughtful ? Why sometimes the longest words come from a very short idea?

1 minute ago, kagaria said:

Why can't I write something valuable and thoughtful ? Why sometimes the longest words come from a very short idea?

qOpXxwcajDU.jpg

I remember when I was really young I was OBSESSED with fairies. I watched Disney Tinker Bell movies and the idea  of creating a house for fairies to catch them seemed brilliant.

I would take cake packages, decorate them, make them look like a tiny house, put food inside and then wait for the visit. I was always dreaming about finally seeing a real fairy. I was always thinking about how they would look like,  what clothes they would have, what language they would speak etc.

We used to go to out in nature every summer for hay making and that's when I would roll up my sleeves. 'Nature is just the right place to search for them, mom!'

So, I made a 'beautiful' house (which was very unfortunate, with the glue sticking out and all of that - no wonder the fairies didn't come lol) and put it in the woods that looked very suitable for them to live. Just for the record, my sister is 3 years younger than me. When I came back from home to check the fairy trap, I saw my sister standing there. Then, she said that she saw a real fairy near my craft. I was shocked. I believed her! I got very happy that my hard work finally paid off!

But she was lying. I remember I cried INTENSELY because of it! *disappointed sobbing*

Getting tricked by your little sister.. yep 

20190623_201227.jpg

*mYsTeRiOuS place *

Edited by kagaria

*Provocative*

Every ego has false pride. I as an ego probably have a very bad kind of it. I was what you may call 'the annoying know-it-all-from-a-book' kind of a student in school. I just finished high school. I was so stupid that when I think about those days I want to die. 

But it was until I've stumbled upon these gems of ancient teachings on the net that I've started to experience less shame. More love and acceptance.  Even though it hurt my pride to think about my old ways of dealing with my own non-existence, I was able to face the ego in all of its ugliness and false pride. Stop living under a delusion! Wake up to the real and come back home. God loves everyone no matter who you think you are.

Edited by kagaria

A little bit about the shadow

I read a book with a story of an ancient man becoming a worshipped God. I think that it must have taken place somewhere in South Asia since there are still rituals like this, though I'm not really sure about it exactly:

Anyways, the requirements for a god in the ancient world were pretty much the same, except for the fact that he had to be a young beautiful man. He had to hear people's prayers and confessions, live in luxury, be worshipped and then finally be burnt in a sacrificial flame.

'I was trying my best to act like a god.'

He talks about many lessons he has learned during that period of his life. For example, he understood that nearly every single person had secret dark intentions and a shadow side. And instead of trying to get rid of these, they would simply ignore that by turning to god and thinking that it was going to fix everything... 

Edited by kagaria

The Worshipped God

I'm going to quote this book I've mentioned before (the words of the man who became God in my poor translation):

'People, people! You make lots of sins in your short lives, but the worst, the darkest of all of them is your inability to sincerely wish the good to each other. When a misfortune happens to others, you feel happy, stealthily, of course. If someone is lucky you feel sad, you despise the ones who are smarter, more talented than you. Why is it so? Is it because people hate themselves under the rose? By now, people are not truly free. They are the blind servants of their own mind. They don't rely on themselves, they rely on God! The earthly God, the skiey God! Actually, all people have the power to get closer to God. How? It's when they will learn to love everything like God! Only love can make people godly. Only love can make us pure, intelligent and generous. Love alone can make us free.'

Edited by kagaria

dis guy is amazing. He has so many insights about the power of the mind. Got my ass inspired!

Edited by kagaria

It's always mind blowing how people with more hardships push themselves way harder that those who don't have them

This makes me think why the 90s aesthetic is back. Can fashion trends be predicted???

What clothes would become fashionable in the next decade? In two decades? What the world is gonna look like in 2060?

Wow. I love it!

This. Is. GOLD

On 01.08.2020 at 0:42 PM, kagaria said:

unnamed (3).jpg

unnamed (4).jpg

The Aal-Luuk-tree is a mythological tree from epic texts of our folklore, it is that which connects three worlds: the upper, the lower and the middle.

Edited by kagaria