The Don

The best lecture on ADHD. You should take it seriously!

22 posts in this topic

Hi.

I've been watching this lecture on ADHD.

It is by far the greatest lecture I've ever seen. You'll get to understand what "ADHD" really is and how it's impacting your precious life.

'ADHD' is an invisible enemy that's constantly sabotaging your performance in life. As long as you have ADHD, you can't feel good, you can't regulate your emotions and you can't use your executive functions in a proper manner. Thus, as long as you can't feel good in your own body you can't be happy.

ADHD is ruining your life without a shadow of a doubt. Many people with 'ADHD' don't even know they have ADHD. That's truly sad because a person with ADHD can't experience clarity of thought, clarity of mind, and impeccable feel-good emotions.

People with ADHD have no idea how does it feel to feel good. Get that? It's unbelievable. They're not conscious of their ADHD problem. They live life in an awful state of negativity and impulsiveness thinking that how they feel is completely normal. Constant suffering is not the way.

@Leo Gura should learn more about this subject because he's able to communicate information about ADHD in a much clear manner than me or others.

Edited by The Don
To add a few words.

Me on the road less traveled.

@The Don Does he say what the cause is?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Does he just blubber his mouth off or actually presents some new solution to this?

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@The Don Does he say what the cause is?

Not really. This lecture is purely about understanding the impairments of ADHD and how it operates. It's an amazing explanation.

Anyway, what really causes ADHD is trauma, a lack of attachment between a kid and his parents. Love is crucial in the first years of a child.

When a kid lacks attention from the parent, that kid doesn't feel loved. From there, the kid's brain is constantly developing in survival mode (stress, worry, low self-esteem), which causes a delay in the development of the prefrontal cortex. The limbic system and other parts of the primitive brain develop much faster than they should; at some point, those primitive parts of the brain take over the frontal lobe.

Edited by The Don
To add a sentence.

1 minute ago, The Don said:

Not really. This lecture is purely about understanding the impairments of ADHD and how it operates. It's an amazing explanation.

Anyway, what really causes ADHD is trauma, a lack of attachment between a kid and his parent.

When a kid lacks attention from the parent, that kid doesn't feel loved. From there, the kid's brain is constantly developing in survival mode (stress, worry, low self-esteem), which causes a delay in the development of the prefrontal cortex. The limbic system and other parts of the primitive brain develop much faster and it takes over the frontal lobe.

So, what is his solution to it? Does he have any techniques\methods\protocols to do?

4 minutes ago, The Don said:

Anyway, what really causes ADHD is trauma, a lack of attachment between a kid and his parents. Love is crucial in the first years of a child.

Meh...

I doubt that.

Seems more of a chemical toxicity issue.

5 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

Does he just blubber his mouth off or actually presents some new solution to this?

You should appreciate this lecture before throwing words like 'blubber his mouth'.

You have no idea how rare it is to find out good information on the Internet.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I doubt that.

Seems more of a chemical toxicity issue.

It seems legit to you to doubt my affirmation but I challenge you to study the work of Dr. Gabor Mate about ADHD and trauma.

Your worldview will shift completly.

I can guarantee that.

Edited by The Don

1 minute ago, The Don said:

It seems legit to you to doubt my affirmation but I challenge you to study the work of Dr. Gabor Mate about ADHD and trauma.

I can guarantee that.

Maybe

That's outside my area of interest.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's outside my area of interest.

Okay. I understand that.

I've been doing massive research in the area of ADHD and the last thing I expected when it comes to the cause of ADHD was trauma.

A trivial thing like "trauma" is the root of ADHD. People don't understand that.

You have no idea what happens to the brain when it constantly develops in survival mode.

At what "point" do you draw the line between ADHD and just "lack of concentration"?

10 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

At what "point" do you draw the line between ADHD and just "lack of concentration"?

Watch the entire lecture and you'll understand that ADHD is not a focus problem.

@The Don I agree with you I watched loads of Gabor mates talks and read the book scattered minds.  It all makes sense! 

2 hours ago, The Don said:

I can guarantee that.

The pathogensis of all diseases is very complex. In some individuals ADHD can be cause by metal toxicity in other by trauma on a genetically predisposed individual and in others a combination of both

35 minutes ago, intotheblack said:

@The Don I agree with you I watched loads of Gabor mates talks and read the book scattered minds.  It all makes sense! 

Yes. Trauma is at the root of an ADHD problem. A traumatized brain doesn't develop properly.

The issue is that @Leo Gura is not that much interested in this subject.

What happens when the head of Actualized.org is not interested in a very important issue like ADHD?

Solving-problem ADHD videos won't appear on the Actualized.org YouTube channel.

What happens when solving-problem ADHD videos won't appear on the Acualized.org  YouTube channel?

Lots of people will miss important information that could change their lives completely, obviously in a good way.

What happens when lots of people are missing important information about the root issue of an ADHD problem?

They never get to change their lives.

Just kidding. :D

Leo is entitled to do whatever he wants with his YouTube channel.

I read somewhere it can be healed with self love but it is very difficult. The older you get the more difficult of a job you have. NLP is a great tool to reprogram the brain. Currently reading a book about it.  

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

1 minute ago, StarStruck said:

Currently reading a book about it.

Do you have this book in a .PDF format? I would love to read it if you could send it to me.

@The Don if you search on NLP and ADHD there are some books about it. The book I’m reading is not in English and not in pdf format. 

In Tate we trust

My ADHD symptoms reduced drastically (maybe have been eliminated?) after a MDMA trip focused on solving traumas. This makes a lot of sense overall. It's been almost 2 weeks since the trip. Maybe I'm still in the afterglow phase but I highly doubt it. Going to watch the video later!!