Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Tobia

If you can't beat them, JOIN THEM!

4 posts in this topic

I had a realization last week as I was driving to another city, everyone in their car was driving alone with a mask and gloves. I walked through a public park at least 20 metres away from everyone and people shouting and threatening to call the police if I didn't wear a mask.    So many young people afraid of others and terrified to breathe fresh air outside.  I drove to an empty beach to have a swim and was fined 300 euros ($324).

That's when I realized, there's nothing that can be done. It's too late. I can only admire the genius plan and incredible magnitude of universal deceipt and corruption but, more importantly, join the party!

My family's brand new ~$570k big pharma stock portfolio includes/will soon include:  

-Novartis AG

-Pfizer  (which, by the way, happily sponsors Leo's favourite truth teller: CNN, Anderson Cooper in particular)

-Gilead Sciences

-Medtronic

-Bayer (which bought Monsanto for $66 Billion)

-Merck & Co

-Takeda Pharmaceutical Co.

-Alphabet (Google is investing massively in pharma. One example is a $715Million project with GSK. Hilarious how people are surprised by the censorship on youtube lol)

FUN FACT: Bill Gates and his foundation's trust have a similar portfolio but instead of $570k, it's multiple billions of dollars :) 

I am planning to create an additional Big Tech (5g, surveillance and tracking) portfolio.

I previously also bought stock from Airlines and Oil Companies which are now being shamelessly bailed out with the money of millions of poor sheeps.

As soon as the vaccine is chosen, I'll immediately buy a couple hundred thousand $ of that company's stock. 

I will gladly enjoy the returns of people's ignorance and naivity and, most importantly, use the money to bribe my way out of the mandatory vaccine (which rich and smart people, including doctors, have been doing for years to send their kids to school without being forced to poison them with formaldeide, aluminium and mercury).

I'm out, best of luck to you all:D

Don’t give into the powers that be, you are all powerful, creator of your own reality. Take those steps that manifest a future you wish to take part in, however I understand there will be attachments to face and this may be the right path for you 

They gave you the shovel, and you are using it