Mert

Argue Againts the Existence of Objective Reality

94 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, WHO IS said:

So the question then is, why da heck are we projecting this?

Hehehe....

Infinite Love. God cannot be anything else.

But if We are projecting reality, then we should be able to project whatever da heck we want 

The ego is NOT projecting reality. God is projecting reality. And God is maximizing its love. So in a sense God is not free to project something else.

Whatever you project has to be in accordance with Love. Which is why your egoic projections are so limited. God isn't letting a devil run the Universe.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Hehehe....

Infinite Love. God cannot be anything else.

The ego is NOT projecting reality. God is projecting reality. And God is maximizing its love. So in a sense God is not free to project something else.

Whatever you project has to be in accordance with Love. Which is why your egoic projections are so limited. God isn't letting a devil run the Universe.

Well, then that means that God created my ego and me being able to have own will and desires but at the same time does not let me to live out my wishes/dreams, not so loving of a design in this particular case. 

Well, at least when I'll die God would stop making me suffer in a life that I wish was better. 

7 hours ago, Mert said:

Well. It's more like: What is a "separate self" referring to when her/she makes a truth claim?

You. Anyway ya slice it. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

29 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Well, then that means that God created my ego and me being able to have own will and desires but at the same time does not let me to live out my wishes/dreams, not so loving of a design in this particular case. 

If you have a problem with it, write an angry letter to yourself, since you are God.

6 hours ago, wordsforliving said:

Is it too soon to disclose what are the more shocking things to stomach?  Trying to prepare for more difficult hurdles. 

Insights that are in truth beautiful and freeing, get hijacked by the ego mind which adds layers of negative feeling and emotion that separate it from them again, as it's bringing to light certain illusory attachments, misunderstandings. Solipsism, nihilism, are all forms of this occurring. I'm not sure but I suspect this ego backlash is as unique to the person and their attachments as the insights. 

From "I Am That", "Question: Is there any danger in pursuing the path of Yoga at all cost?

Maharaj: Is a match-stick dangerous when the house is on fire? The search for reality is the most dangerous of all undertakings for it will destroy the world in which you live. But if your motive is love of truth and life, you need not be afraid."

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

10 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

At this point is obvious there is an infinite number of Gods, imagining each of one them a reality. Why you guys don't talk about this? Is undeniable

If not, the truth would be that that I am writing on a keyboard right now but talking with nobody. The screen itself is being imagined an someone named LeoGura being imagined as an user forum.

This phone is not reaching out to Leo in USA between an internet server, no, that's just a backstory . I'm just imagining that so I can construct a story of other.

No, no fucking way 

Leo advocates a Dumbass GOD ,this is just weird

i wonder... what exactly steps leo takes to just deny de individual-reality?

Edited by Verdesbird

@WHO IS Trust me, your life can absolutely be better. From a dualistic perspective, God isn't stopping you from anything. You are. The ego is malleable if you let it be that way. Dreams and wishes change over the years, and your outlook on life does too. Whatever your wishes are, they are most likely attainable unless it's for something you permanently lost such as a leg (even that will change at some point). God made it this way so there could be a struggle. Do you think you could get very far in life if there was nothing to fight for? The struggle is where lessons and personal development come from. If you want to know what love is, replace the word love with serve. You serve the bigger picture, so your love is infinite. Without you in this moment, reality could not be because you are it. 

13 minutes ago, Depersonilized said:

@WHO IS Trust me, your life can absolutely be better. From a dualistic perspective, God isn't stopping you from anything. You are. The ego is malleable if you let it be that way. Dreams and wishes change over the years, and your outlook on life does too. Whatever your wishes are, they are most likely attainable unless it's for something you permanently lost such as a leg (even that will change at some point). God made it this way so there could be a struggle. Do you think you could get very far in life if there was nothing to fight for? The struggle is where lessons and personal development come from. If you want to know what love is, replace the word love with serve. You serve the bigger picture, so your love is infinite. Without you in this moment, reality could not be because you are it. 

However, with the world view present here guys, it is all in vain, all the struggles of the ego, its growth all its in vain. And you know why? because you guys, say that the ego`s final destination is death-non-existence. 

@WHO IS Actually, don't go by and just believe what people say here. Don't just believe what people say unless you know it to be true. I do want to mention that non-existence is impossible. There is no such thing as non-existence. Existence has no opposite. Who's to say that when you die there is nothing? There are plenty of people who have had near-death experiences who have actual "experiences". If the ego is stuck-up enough, I definitely think it's possible that it might move on. Not only that, but dmt trips may also be like actual death; who knows, right? Take comfort in the fact that the only constant is change, so whatever position you feel stuck in right now won't be like this for the rest of your life. This stuff is highly advanced, and a lot of people just can't handle it at first, which is absolutely okay. Take time to work on some personal development, and then come back when you're ready. Leo has a lot of videos to help build yourself up. Not to mention, psychedelics can potentially be a huge help in that area. Be safe brotha, and I hope you find what you're looking for. 

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Mert If you get the bottom-most layer of reality you will realize that there is only you, imagining everything and everyone else.

So "objective reality" or "consensus reality" is just a very deep layer of your own hallucination. You need to imagine this layer in order to construct "reality" and trick yourself into thinking there is a world and other people.

In other words, this is how God creates "reality": by hallucinating others and imagining that those others have perceptions and that they can agree or disagree with yours.

It's ALL a fucking illusion. "Objective" here simply means that you hallucinate others who agree with you.

You say you want the Truth, but you can't handle the Truth. You want other to be real.

Just to be real concrete here without any ambiguity or beating around the bush whatsoever -- which I know you've done and are doing right now but my mind still flies over subtle details because it's too direct and radical -- you're saying that my mom is just as hallucinatory as the brown chair that I'm seeing and feeling as I sit on it and my assumption that there's a sentient conscious being behind her eyes is just as imaginary as that chair and me visualizing a dragon in space in my head?

42 minutes ago, Free Mind said:

Just to be real concrete here without any ambiguity or beating around the bush whatsoever -- which I know you've done and are doing right now but my mind still flies over subtle details because it's too direct and radical -- you're saying that my mom is just as hallucinatory as the brown chair that I'm seeing and feeling as I sit on it and my assumption that there's a sentient conscious being behind her eyes is just as imaginary as that chair and me visualizing a dragon in space in my head?

No, you are conflating various levels of imagination there.

Ultimately, at rock bottom, everything is imaginary. But there are levels of imagination such that imagining a dragon is not the same as the imaginary chair you are sitting on.

Imagination is a very powerful thing. It is creation itself. So don't think of something imaginary as somehow less-than real. It is as real as all real things. Real = imaginary.

But if you go to the deepest levels of consciousness you will become so conscious that you will look at your own two hands and realize you are imagining them.

7 hours ago, WHO IS said:

Well, at least when I'll die God would stop making me suffer in a life that I wish was better. 

Thats right. This sugarcoated fairytale will never cater to the suffering rational mind. 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

53 minutes ago, Free Mind said:

Yes. Just as the assumption that there is a sentient being behind your eyes.

Of course this is threatening for everyone. It implies game over while the skin is still inside the game being roasted alive.

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

1 hour ago, Keyhole said:

God doesn't really care about its creations.  It just wants to grow by any means nessesary and if that means sacrificig you horribly then so be it.

Jesus died nailed to a cross for some greater picture he had yet to fathom. God is the ultimate sadist.  Some people will live great lives who deserve absolute destruction and some who are pure hearted and good will suffer immensely, all in the name of love.

That's life.

I love this song, it paints a very truthful perspective of God and its relationship to the creations it abandons and how they respond in kind.

You don't honestly know this to be True, do you?

It's Love.

@Keyhole I understand where you're coming from, but you did not address my question.

Watch out for defensiveness... I am not attacking you :)

I would not "ask this" of a starving child in a third world country, out of sensitivity and compassion for their circumstance (when survival needs are not met, contemplating Truth is especially inconvenient).

However, assuming that you do have an interest in Truth, this question of what you honestly do or do not know is plenty worthwhile.

It's Love.

3 hours ago, Keyhole said:

God is the ultimate sadist.

Is he really a sadist? Or does the ego simply not want to submit?

And no. God does not care about evolution either because there's no such thing as evolution.

6 minutes ago, Artaemis said:

@Keyhole Why wouldn't responding to your comment be a part of living it?

I'm guessing here, but calling God an asshole doesn't sound like forgiveness. It sounds more like submission by force.

Edited by The observer

1 hour ago, Keyhole said:

@RendHeaven Try asking this to some starving child in a third world country, crying on the sand in the hot desert sun as their body wastes away, even if they could be saved, the lack of nutrient has already damaged their brains - the family, unable to afford food, helplessly watches on, ask if God cares about them.

It cares about growing itself from an absolute perspective.  Like a slime mold.  We are nothing more than a science experiment.  Cells in a giant body.  Cogs in a machine.

Even Leo, who has experienced this sinister energy in salvia is tentative to explore that side of the coin because it's such a terrible truth.  

Read salvia reports, read nde reports on folks who have gone to hell.

This is so thought provoking. But this carnage only gets us when things are taken personally. 

I remember an example given in a Tolle book. A baby gold fish gets born and eaten within 3 minutes by a bigger fish in an aquarium. This event is simply one of the innumerable course of events that go on in that aquarium.

But it becomes a sad problem if we named that baby goldfish John, printed a birth certificate for it, put around more abstraction and back story about it and then within 3 minutes John gets eaten. Now it is perceived as a tragedy. 

It very much shows that our thoughts, abstractions and emotional investments create the meaning of creation.

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

10 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

It doesn't look like the people that I am speaking with have an understanding of both dark and light energies.

There is enough both within my comments and within the subliminal messages within artforms to be able to access that intuitively.

If you don't have that energy in your registration bank - those keys, nothing I say is going to matter because it will be interpreted instead of felt.

http://maryshutan.com/darkness-spirit-and-the-feminine/

I still think I understood what you meant initially. It's apparent that you aren't just mad at God for creating poverty and other "negative" things, but rather trying to convey a message. However, I was pointing at something else. What I'm trying to say is that God is not a sadist. Sadism is a projection from the human perspective. There's nothing personal between God and humans for it to be a sadist. That's all. And I agree with the rest of your comments.