Mike Book

Is humanity ready for the Life Purpose Course?

14 posts in this topic

I've been getting some really profound results lately after several months of implementing leo's insights. One thing I will mention here is that I've realized how short I've been selling myself my whole life, and just how huge my potential is. I'm kind of on a high from it and it feels great. I've been considering purchasing the life purpose course and working through it for some time now. I'm just scared that I will realize how much I can contribute to the world and won't have the courage to go through and actually do it. Has anyone else been scared by how much potential they have?

If one becomes aware of their full potential as God, one will become so afraid and die. In death they will become the actual God. 

But the Grace of God won't give you full awareness in one insight. His Grace will give you always as the right amount you are willing to carry with you.

So don't be afraid of your potential. The path is long and hard, but its starts with a single step. Make the first step. 

7 hours ago, Mike Book said:

Has anyone else been scared by how much potential they have?

Totally natural. We address this in the course, of course ;)

Humanity may not be ready, but it sounds like you are ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I kinda get it in both ways

1. The more I get results from this stuff the more realize my potential and what is possible for me
  2. And at the same time the more I realize how limited and fragile human life is. Your time is so short, your health and energy is so fragile and short, there are so many limitations you have to deal with when it comes to other people. A lot of this is probably imaginary, but a lot of this feels very true.

Maybe I'm just hypersensitive right now because now I'm dealing with a lot of bullshit from family and other people and it bogs me down heavily

@Leo Gura I might start a separate thread for that questions but: Do you think the market is oversaturated with personal development / spiritual advice? There is so much, but I feel most of it sucks. Also, almost anybody I talk to seems fucking lost. So even though all the concepts and systems exist, they have not reached nearly enough people. Sometimes I feel like I don't have to offer much, but then I give really simple advice to people and see a significant change in their life.

I have gotten so much value from your earlier videos, where you mostly gave your take on a concept that already existed in a book for example.

I guess my question is: what do you think could be a way to differentiate myself from all the other "self help gurus" and find a way create something that is valuable?

@Mike Book  Yes, I feel the same way!.... I feel guilty for not taking actions on things I really do now. Of course, I could had been did certain things earlier on my life with little research and motivation. But, I was such a coward and bullshitting bitch....

27 minutes ago, Enizeo said:

@Leo Gura I might start a separate thread for that questions but: Do you think the market is oversaturated with personal development / spiritual advice? There is so much, but I feel most of it sucks. Also, almost anybody I talk to seems fucking lost. So even though all the concepts and systems exist, they have not reached nearly enough people. Sometimes I feel like I don't have to offer much, but then I give really simple advice to people and see a significant change in their life.

Yes, I wonder the same thing often, why the hell other teachers aren't investing such an effort and time to bring high-quality self-improvement and spiritual teachings?!.. Of course, some people holds much responsibilities in delivering powerful content.

But, many of the modern self-help teachers and authors are quite reluctant to reveal the techniques and strategies they own. That's why most of them talks the same thing like a broken record....

just listening to 80/20 rule, time boxing won't get you anywhere! :P

tbh, I was very scared of watching Leo Gura videos in the beginning, not because I doubt at his teachings. But, he's some sort of cult and trying to brainwash me by just prov9iding useful stuff... I was very wrong. Actually I prone to deception and brainwashing in my past. But, now I'm conscious enough to question whether it's good or not.

3 minutes ago, innerchild said:

Yes, I wonder the same thing often, why the hell other teachers aren't investing such an effort and time to bring high-quality self-improvement and spiritual teachings?!.. Of course, some people holds much responsibilities in delivering powerful content.

But, many of the modern self-help teachers and authors are quite reluctant to reveal the techniques and strategies they own. That's why most of them talks the same thing like a broken record....

tbh, I was very scared of watching Leo Gura videos in the beginning, not because I doubt at his teachings. But, he's some sort of cult and trying to brainwash me by just prov9iding useful stuff... I was very wrong. Actually I prone to deception and brainwashing in my past. But, now I'm conscious enough to question whether it's good or not.

Agree!

Let go of alot programmed fears in beginning to start be able think outside comfortzone. :x

12 minutes ago, innerchild said:

Most of these people are lame businessmen and they try to handle a lot of topics at the same time without going deep and without any specialization or branding. No wonder their advice sounds superficial.

Imagine a person that dedicated years of his life exclusively to research and develop a REALLY PROFOUND time-boxing model that is really the cutting edge of personal time-management, they guy just considers EVERYTHING that is related to managing time and is focused just on that. Do you think he would be perceived superficial?

Edited by Hello from Russia

7 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

Most of these people are lame businessmen and they try to handle a lot of topics at the same time without going deep and without any specialization or branding. No wonder their advice sounds superficial.

Imagine a person that dedicated years of his life exclusively to research and develop a REALLY PROFOUND time-boxing model that is really the cutting edge of personal time-management, they guy just considers EVERYTHING that is related to managing time and is focused just on that. Do you think he would be perceived superficial?

I did a great mistake on discovering these outstanding content of Actualized.org. God gave me a chance of starting my journey on 2018 itself (june-july) I came across one of his videos titled 'Mindfulness' but I simply ignored or missed a chance of going through other content on his channel...

After looking at thumbnails of his videos (they wasn't only a graphics or stock photos)  his strange expressions I assumed it as some kinda troll or satire. Only after a year (2019 May, 17th) I had discovered real values of his content. Imagine how many people could have just pass by such a gold mines thinking it as a joke?!. Leo should never post such a weird thumbnails here after.

53 minutes ago, innerchild said:

I did a great mistake on discovering these outstanding content of Actualized.org. God gave me a chance of starting my journey on 2018 itself (june-july) I came across one of his videos titled 'Mindfulness' but I simply ignored or missed a chance of going through other content on his channel...

After looking at thumbnails of his videos (they wasn't only a graphics or stock photos)  his strange expressions I assumed it as some kinda troll or satire. Only after a year (2019 May, 17th) I had discovered real values of his content. Imagine how many people could have just pass by such a gold mines thinking it as a joke?!. Leo should never post such a weird thumbnails here after.

Yeah, managing a proper "feel" matters so much, branding as a discipline is all about it

Not really. After all I've been through and being treated like less than everyone most of my life, the more I continue on the life purpose course the more meaning my life gets. Humanity needs self actualizers. Its true what they say, the prodigy needs havoc.

Thanks for the advice I would say I'm dealing with a fair bit of fear. And I can see how that's holding me back