TrustTheProcess

Donald Trump

72 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

* here is some candy *

For you children. You can suck on it while admiring your hero Trump.

Now you can start doing stand up comedy, good joke!! 

5 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

He is a really toxic leader.  You can't sense it in your guts?

Birds of a feather flock together.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

12 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

I'm afraid he will be re-eected.

How can some of you not see through him?  He is a really toxic leader.  You can't sense it in your guts?

Let me make an attempt at explaining this. I think that his appeal comes from the fact that he doesn't come across like the general elitist politicians who are politically correct all the time. He comes out there with this attitude of 'I don't care what anyone thinks of me. I'll say whatever's on my mind. I'm gonna be impulsive af. I am the biggest creative genius in the history of mankind, sorry, the history of the universe and I'm gonna show you how it's done!' This can be new and refreshing for certain Republicans who resent Obama for being there for 8 years.

This also makes it so that all the skeletons hidden in the closet of political correctness come out in full display. People can't stop him because they're restricted by morality/political correctness when Trump isn't. He has no morality, which he leverages as a strength and he manipulates/dominates everyone using this edge.

Edited by Parththakkar12

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

Hey, if you apply creativity to con-artistry and manipulation, maybe he is a creative genius! Who knows. ;)

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

Collective ego of cult leo unable to accept a different perceptive, Leo's cute birds ? ?

37 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

This is all your projection. from my experience he is fun, caring, loving, conscious, good speaker, protector and what not. 

37 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

I'm afraid he will be re-eected.

35 minutes ago, remember said:

lololololololol

Don't get complacent. There's still a chance he could be re-elected.

I do find it quite strange that someone can really support trump but then also be on this forum and listen to Leo's more spiritual content. Im not saying it shouldn't happen I just don't get how you can hold the belief that trump is high consciousness having been exposed to higher consciousness.

Following from @Parththakkar12 I agree that he can seem more authentic then normal politicians, I hope this will give some impetence to politicians that you actually have to be an authentic human to get elected, it can't be an act anymore, which is has been for a while. I would say Obama had a more authentic feel as well.

Obama made a point that he was painted as some extreme left president, which is way he got a lot of hate which made the pendulum swing too far which meant when it swung back it was gonna be someone who was perceived to be the opposite of Obama, hence trump. In reality Obama is a lot more center left 

1 minute ago, Consept said:

I do find it quite strange that someone can really support trump but then also be on this forum and listen to Leo's more spiritual content. Im not saying it shouldn't happen I just don't get how you can hold the belief that trump is high consciousness having been exposed to higher consciousness.

It's because Trump makes people go full retard, on both sides. The only winning move is to not play the game and laugh.

It's amazing what kind of energy and reactions he summons out of people, because he's honestly not even that interesting of a person. I can think of a million more interesting things and people to garner attention, yet so many people are fixated on Trump like he's some sort of alien.

Guess being president of the most powerful country on Earth will draw a lot of attention regardless.

The crazy thing is despite EVERYTHING it's likely he'll get elected another 4 years LOL.

hrhrhtewgfegege

45 minutes ago, Evil Raccoon said:

are u trolling bro?

are u trolling me? 

@Amit Just wondered how can someone in this fucking forum not see that Trump is obviously retarded.

I'm not friendly.

@louhad Interesting question Master Roshi! I honestly think he is sold on them. He is craftier than he presents himself. All I know is that he is the funniest US President to date!

Another reason why Trump wins : He provides the most entertainment value to the public from all the candidates. This is very important. America is an entertainment-obsessed culture. I often like to joke around that Americans have the unique ability of turning everything into a meme.

I was watching Marianne Williamson and I was watching the way people responded to her. The problem here isn't that she makes no sense or that she's airy-fairy (I think there is a little bit of that) the problem is that the people listening to her have very short attention spans and they want to be entertained! If you want to think about complex and serious issues, you need to be willing to invest your concentrated focus and brain-cells to think about what she's saying. Most of them weren't willing to do that. I'd give her the least points when it comes to entertainment value or meme-value. That's why she loses.

@Amit    @RendHeaven  @TrynaBeTurquoise

Trump's Cabinet Secretaries:

• Health and human services: Alex Azar-pharmaceutical lobbyist
  • Department of defense: weapons manufacturer lobbyist
  • Environmental protection agency: Coal lobbyist
  • Department of interior: Oil lobbyist
  • Department of labor: Walmart corporate lawyer
  • Department of Education: Charter school lobbyist(Betsy DeVoss)
    • Here:s a good documentary on Charter Schools and how they screwed over Michigan's public schools(The DeVoss family is known specifically in Michigan for this-- they literally made billions off this scam)

Instances of corruption(only a few):

• Increased military budget by over $120 billion. We already had a bigger army than the next 12 countries in earth. (By the way it would only cost 30 billion to end homelessness)
  • Defund public education, infrastructure. 
  • 61% of his tax break benefits went to people who make over $420k per year.
  • Took bribes from Saudis through his hotels and signed weapons deals with them. Saudis literally arm groups like al qaeda. 
  • Used tax payer money as leverage to try to pressure foreign country into giving him information on his personal political rival.
  • Trying to cut programs such as social security and medicaid. 
  • Increasing fossil fuel subsidies. 

NOTE: I am not judging Trump, his lobbyists, or all of their shenanigans and corruption. Just stating facts

Edited by louhad

@Amit

Sanders lost to Biden because America is not conscious enough to elect a stage green politician yet. we got a few more election cycles and phases of growth. 

Yes, Joe Biden is corrupt. This article does not seem to be implying that Biden is more corrupt than trump... it explicitely states the opposite in fact. The article was just exposing Biden's corruption which is fair. There are degrees of corruption though and simply put, trump takes the cake. 

What is the swamp?

It isn't a shady cabal of lizard people pulling the strings in the background. It isn't globalist elites.

The swamp is big money interests such as the fossil fuel industry, pharmaceutical industry, insurance industry, banking industry. Trump literally has lobbyists(cute word for representatives big corporations send to buy influence in the government) in his cabinet serving as his advisors. Look at trump's track record above^. This is an unprecedented level of corruption in modern American politics. 

Edited by louhad