TrustTheProcess

Donald Trump

72 posts in this topic

Do y'all think that Trump is conscious that he is lying, or is he genuinely sold on them?

His self awareness is kindergarten-level at best. I think somewhere deep down he knows he's in denial of how corrupt he is but he only operates on surface-level impulses.

Do you guys just monkey everything CNN/MSNBC says about Trump and think its true? Or even question the political bias of the people/fact-checking websites that claim him to be "lying" as often as he does. Brainwashing goes deep on here. Not even a fan of Trump or right winger myself. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

4 hours ago, Mike Book said:

His self awareness is kindergarten-level at best. I think somewhere deep down he knows he's in denial of how corrupt he is but he only operates on surface-level impulses.

Of course we have to admit he has a certain level of intelligence and competence to have gotten where he's at in life. Obviously had plenty of advantages but also obviously not an accident.

The denial happens earlier on in life, and gradually. Growing up as a young man I'm sure he had countless moments from positions of power where he had a choice about what to do. I'm sure his conscious felt bad about making a corrupt decision that benefited him, but he simply rationalized it or sweeps it under the rug.

As you do that continuously many times over many years, the empathetic muscles in your brain wither away. This is how any psychopath, criminal, or murderer is made. It's a process. Nobody just decides to be evil one day.

Now we have a man who is completely impulsively selfish like you said.

hrhrhtewgfegege

I think he's conscious that he's lying, but doesn't give a fuck. He consciously manipulates people to believe what he wants them to believe and people are left gaslighted and in a battle of 'For what Trump said' vs 'Against what Trump said'. Trump actually doesn't care what comes out of his mouth at all!

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

1 hour ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

Do you guys just monkey everything CNN/MSNBC says about Trump and think its true? Or even question the political bias of the people/fact-checking websites that claim him to be "lying" as often as he does. Brainwashing goes deep on here. Not even a fan of Trump or right winger myself. 

@TrynaBeTurquoise Consider that you are the one participating in the right vs left, independent vs establishment game, not people in this thread (yet). You might be so invested in it you automatically project it out onto places where it might not even exist, because it's the lens or narrative you've nested yourself in.

This isn't an accusation, just a thought. I know you just mentioned you aren't a right winger, but one doesn't even have to plant their flag in order to be propagating the game.

It doesn't take a genius to observe how remarkably awful Trump is as a person, let alone president.

Anytime someone mentions that people jump to politics almost instinctively, like it's impossible for them to distinguish the difference lol.

hrhrhtewgfegege

I think he sees it as something within the rules of the game, so actual truth for him is not really a consideration, he wants to achieve certain things and will use whatever means is available for him to do so. If you look at the people that were running his campaign like Roger Stone he is more upfront about the manipulation he does and is quite proud of it as well (check his netflix doc). Trump as the front man cant be that upfront but hes hinted at it many times. Im not sure exactly where trumps line is, i dont know if he would kill someone etc but we've seen that within his rules  misinformation, framing things in a certain way and lying are all allowed.

If you look at his family history his older brother killed himself because he didnt fit into the cutthroat reality that his dad had created. For Trump it couldve been s survival mechanism that he had to be this win at any cost person, he seems anchored to that belief. Add in to that Trump is not a particularly talented or intelligent person, he would have to do sneaky things to become successful. Just my perception of it anyway 

9 hours ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

Why is the automatic assumption that everyone is just watching cnn and repeating it on here? People can have independent well thought out views and AND come to a conclusion you dont agree with. What youre doing is projection and a very weak argument bro, if you want to make any kind of argument you should aim to prove that he doesnt lie, not resort to an ad hominem attack 

14 hours ago, Extreme Z7 said:

Trump is not even conscious, period.

Sounds like "He doesn't even lift"

11 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

Sounds like "He doesn't even lift"

He doesn't even lift.

He doesn't even read.

He doesn't even... a lot of basic shit.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Can people lay out a basic list of measurable harms that he does?

It's Love.

@TrynaBeTurquoise you only have to observe his manner of speech, the caliber of his logic, his level of inclusive sensitivity, his financial motives, his political campaigns, his egoic defensiveness and hypocrisy to gauge an understanding of the man.

Much may be left to know about him as a person or his past, but very little suggests he has any sense in what he is doing or the implications of it for that matter

His level of consciousness is equivalent to that of a rock. And even thats a generous complement.

Edited by Jacobsrw

3 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

Can people lay out a basic list of measurable harms that he does?

Lol

@louhad people projecting on him their own shit, definitely he is more conscious than a lot of leaders. 

8 minutes ago, Amit said:

definitely he is more conscious than a lot of leaders.

Ahahahahaha....

You guys are so gullible, it's cute.

@Leo Gura it's the highest consciousness paradigm, you can label it whatever. ?

* here is some candy *

For you children. You can suck on it while admiring your hero Trump.