Tom T

Today i met a 16 year old sage

61 posts in this topic

Today I met a 16 year old sage.  

I could tell that this kid was fully dead inside when I looking into his eyes,  I have looked at myself while enlightened before, so I know the look. 

As we got deeper into conversation, it was so obvious to me that he was certainly a stage yellow thinker.  

We had a very long conversation about God, particle physics,  technology, the future of business, global warming, economics, the future of society, energy healing, sociology, politics, sub personalities, diseases, narcissism, trauma, aliens, astral projection and many other topics. 

It is rare for me to come across someone who understands all this and more, this kid understands reality at some of the deepest levels possible.

He says that he thinks he might have some kind of angelic DNA and that he might be a star seed, and he said that he has been incarnating for a longgg time!

I have been SO blow away by this kid that i felt the need to share on the forum! 

Edited by Tom T

Yoooo that's bonkers dude. Maybe he's been watching leo's videos? I've heard of supernaturally talented young prodigies before but a stage Yellow 16 year old? Holy fuck. That's awesome

@Meta-Man yeah man he understands infinity, love, consciousness, oneness and all that and nah man i think he's to much of a busy kid to be on here all the time.  He has some big projects he is currently working on.

@Mike Book nahh he has never heard of leo or actualized.org.  

Feel free to put him in contact with me if he’s interested. I’ve been thinking of forming a Gen-Z spiritual group. 

Like I keep telling you guys, spirituality is a hardwired talent for most spiritual people.

The most advanced spiritual people did not get there through practicing meditation or self-inquiry. They were born with it.

That's one of the dirty secrets of gurus and sages that they never tell you because they want you coming to their workshops and thinking you can be like them when in fact you never will be like them because you lack the basic hardwiring.

Why do you think so many people are unspiritual? It's because they function at the level of animals. That is their level of hardwiring.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Would you consider yourself spiritually hardwired Leo or did you just put in massive amounts of labor to develop it?

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

6 minutes ago, Roy said:

@Leo Gura Would you consider yourself spiritually hardwired Leo or did you just put in massive amounts of labor to develop it?

Both, although there are many degrees of spiritual hardwiring. Mine is not the highest.

But the only reason I put in the massive effort to develop it is because I was already born with the proper foundation.

A dog is never going to develop it.

Development can only work on someone who is already primed for it.

When you consider how many animals on this planet are not spiritually developed, you get a sense for how crucial having the right foundation is.

It also could be said that no one has ever worked, done anything or been born of their own accord, so no one gets a head start in a race that never starts and never ends. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Leo Gura Would you say if people are drawn to your content there is a high chance they are spiritually talented...

Maybe not Michael Jordan tier but perhaps college level or something like that

@Leo Gura For sure. What would you consider a fair threshold for someone to be primed for it?

Of course there may be many things that could impede spiritual development like family, environment, economic situation.

But would someone with as little under their belt as genuine curiosity be "primed"?

hrhrhtewgfegege

21 minutes ago, PenguinPablo said:

@Leo Gura Would you say if people are drawn to your content there is a high chance they are spiritually talented...

Maybe not Michael Jordan tier but perhaps college level or something like that

Yes, that's very likely.

Some of you guys are exceptionally spiritually talented. I know because I've interacted with some very advanced people here. But that's still pretty rare. Most of you are mildly talented. Which means you got a lot of work to do.

The most advanced people are gonna be so advanced they won't even spend time listening to me or being on this forum. Most people who resonate with my videos are gonna be mildly to moderately talented. If you were more talented than me then you probably wouldn't follow my work.

In a sense, the ultimate reason you come to me is because you want to feed off my talent. And of course the talent is not really mine, it was God-given to me for reasons unknown.

So here we are.

Because truth is love and love is truth, you cannot judge someone or something accurately unless the intention of the judgment comes from the purest highest love. So. Tricky. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Keyhole Do you want to build a snowman? 

“You have put so much energy into building a prison for yourself. Now spend as much on demolishing it. In fact, demolition is easy, for the false dissolves when it is discovered.” ― Nisargadatta Maharaj

6 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

What are its justifications?

The justification is always Love.

1 minute ago, Keyhole said:

@mandyjw It's too late for this incarnation of me, I just want to understand Gods reasoning - it doesn't seem logical.

Love itself NOT logical! Thank God it's not logical, that's exactly why it's possible, why it already is. "Too late" is a hilarious excuse for the infinite/timeless to make.  

But this hardwiring potential still sounds like a doing or understanding when it's quite the opposite of that, funnily enough.

And spiritual experience is not alien to anyone, but many people need to learn some basic more loving first.

@Keyhole I'll PM you. 

This thread makes me laugh. He was dead inside lmao... I like people who are beaming with life. People such as Eckhart Tolle and Rupert Spira. People like Leo Gura.. Don't look for people who are dead inside roflmao. He isn't a sage. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Dodo you clearly have no idea what enlightenment entails.  

Edited by Tom T