Red-White-Light

Seeing the Void.

19 posts in this topic

That moment when you see reality is made out of Consciousness Substrate. The man, the wall and the floor are all made out of it. 

Someone might argue that the wall is made of atoms, but the atoms that make up the wall are made out of Consciousness Substrate.

You can’t have Consciousness Substrate, the underlying building block of physical existence, made of anything.

Consciousness Substrate is the maker of the physical existence. Physical existence can’t make Conciousness Substrate, the thing it was made by.

That’a like saying you can make wood out of a pickaxe... No! The wood makes the pickaxe in Minecraft. The Wood is the primary building block and the pickaxe is secondary.

Consciousness Substrate -> Physical Reality -> Physical Humans -> Human consciousness

Human consciousness is often limited to only seeing physical reality.

Once you are aware of Consciousness Substrate, you see reality is sourced from one material.

B3F3E787-FBE2-4454-A4C7-5FFA808479FB.png

Edited by Red-White-Light

Just now, Red-White-Light said:

B3F3E787-FBE2-4454-A4C7-5FFA808479FB.png

Is that picture your direct experience???? ???

@traveler No, it’s a metaphor to show how the coding of reality that makes the man, floor etc all the same. But instead of coding imagine it to be Consciousness. 

9 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@traveler

For the sake of what little sanity I have left, I have to assume you’re joking and have of course seen the movie The Matrix.

It was a joke, but obviously that wasn't obvious enough lol. 

@Red-White-Light I do appreciate the metaphor nevertheless!

@Leo Gura Thanks, I’ve been using the Sam Harris Waking up App and plan on getting a meditation mat to take things next level.

@traveler ?

2 hours ago, Red-White-Light said:

Consciousness Substrate -> Physical Reality -> Physical Humans -> Human consciousness

Nailed. Nice! ?? That distinction is pretty profound & rarely noted.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

You went through strange loop but you seem to be still stuck in material paradigm.

Once you accept that the consciousness is the source then the physical world crumbles.

It is just an echo of the property of unspeakable. 

1 minute ago, archi said:

You went through strange loop but you seem to be still stuck in material paradigm.

Once you accept that the consciousness is the source then the physical world crumbles.

It is just an echo of the property of unspeakable. 

Yet, you, me and others in this forum, stuck in this "physical" world. Look if this world is imagined by consciousness, and consciousness is the real-thing, then this world is as real as it gets. 

Let us try to stop imagening our world... we can see that we cant, why? Because it is not us who are imagining/projecting the world/reality to be the way it is. 

Edited by WHO IS

@archi Material reality is a strong illusion.

Edited by Red-White-Light

3 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Yet, you, me and others in this forum, stuck in this "physical" world. Look if this world is imagined by consciousness, and consciousness is the real-thing, then this world is as real as it gets. 

Hmm, that is the shortcoming of language. I mean the definition of real. What is? Yes, all seems real until it isn't.

Also consciousness is real until it isn't. Even Newton was looking for a substrate of light (ether).  

1 minute ago, WHO IS said:

Let us try to stop imagening our world... we can see that we cant, why? Because it is not us who are imagining/projecting the world/reality to be the way it is. 

If projection is what we experience etc. we still do not know how many dimensions one need to go to get to the director, if there is any.

Ultimately one is going to ask why?

2 minutes ago, Red-White-Light said:

@archi I haven’t claimed matter is the fundamental substance in nature, so I’m not a materialist.

.Substance aka matter aka ether

8 hours ago, Red-White-Light said:

@archi I’m using the word substrate to refer to the underlying layer of actuality.

what layer? :) 

Sure , I get it, you want to put it into concepts.