Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ivankiss

Thank you for making me cry, Leo.

6 posts in this topic

I really felt like crying these days... but it just wouldn't come out. The energy got stuck in my chest and I could barely shed a tear or two. 

It's been a long while since I watched one of your videos. But today when your video popped up in my news feed, I felt like there is something I should hear from you.

I thought I made peace with my past and got over my traumas... But turns out that wasn't really the case. There are still some wounds. There is still some pain.

Your guidance in your latest forgiveness video really helped me locate the pain. Not only that, I was also able to release a lot. I cried like a baby. Felt great.

It was just what I needed. And to my surprise; you were the one who helped me through.

Just wanted to say thanks.

Bless ya.

Welcome

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Husseinisdoingfine Sorry to hear that. Wish you a fast healing. And yeah, the video is a must-watch, in my opinion. Just beautiful.

@Leo Gura It might be just me...but in this video I also felt you, not just understood you. 

?

I cried too, but not because of trauama or wounds. Rather, something about the extreme precision with which universal love was articulated turned me into a baby haha.

It's Love.

8 hours ago, ivankiss said:

It might be just me...

It's all you baby ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.