Chintan desai

terrorists living hero's journey

4 posts in this topic

lol sorry to freak you guys out!, but i was remembering leo's old video of "the highest hero's journey" (it was one of your top best video) and one simple thought just blew my mind that actually Terrorists are living highest hero's journey they have put their lives at stakes to do something of course it's totally delusional but they don't know the truth behind all the conspiracies that takes place to make them do what they do, but they just dies for thinking that they are doing that for allah or any bullshit story, they put their heart in doing whatever they do and they just die for it
lol reality is bitch.

Edited by Chintan desai

Now where do i begin with this...  They dont give their lives, they take lives other besides their own.  Christians where glad to die for some lies because they where too cowards to live sept the fact Christians had a fair choice : i cut you or renounce your god.  But with terrorists its a story based happy ending the soldiers are mislead to believe : drop the bomb and be with Allah in the land of the plenty

Yes, terrorists are doing the hero's journey, but in a very limited and dysfunctional way.

And of course "terrorist" is a highly relative notion. 

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

By the way, there is also a concept about "The Villain's Journey" which is quite similar to the Hero's journey but they are a bit different