Zanoni

Do our governments have reversed engineered alien craft and technology?

21 posts in this topic

Have heard and read from many sources that this might be the case. Like:

-Tom Delong from Blink-182 had interviews with highly classified  military personnel discussing these crafts and the book Sekret Machines is a hint about it.

-There are 16 seasons of a show called Cosmic Disclosure on the platform Gaia with few different whistleblowers that have come out and told their story in the secret space programs.

- Mainstream news sources like The Drive: Warzone reported a patent from the navy of a hybrid aerospace-underwater craft.

- Different Steven Greer resources.

- If you are into Qanon then these posts can be a good hint.

- Bob Lazar: Area 51 & Flying Saucers (2018) documentary.

- The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure. 40 researchers and military/agency/political witnesses testify before 6 former members of the U. S. Congress regarding events and evidence for extraterrestrial related phenomena since 1947

- At my country, Rauni-leena Lukkanen-kilde the former head surgeon of the Finnish Lappland had a ufo arrived besides her home after she had lunch with a conference attendee and was asked if she wanted to see a ufo. The radio was overwhelmed with the responses of witnesses at that time.

I read that USA,Russia,China, Germany and Italy etc. has these technologies. These technologies can easily erase all poverty and highly  increase the living standard of earths inhabitants. There are many pop culture terms about this and honestly not much science about it has been released yet. Some whistleblowers have told that the release of these technologies are inevitable in few years or decades. That is why they release bits of info to the public. As to prepare this to happen.

It is not about whether these theories are true or not. It is whether our countries are actually hiding these technologies away from the public and why?

Edited by Zanoni

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki

I see only reason they would be hiding these technologies is because the people could be in control which would be a threat to our government. 

We could create free sustainable energy and be actually be Free. Money wouldn’t be an issue and we wouldn’t need an economy.

Steven Greer is totally on to something with his alien contact method, he’s totally bringing evidence to this topic which is indeed we need. 

Sometimes I totally believe the government has a treaty with the aliens. I don’t see why they haven’t showed themselves more lol. 

Here we go again, with the retarded conspiracy theories. How is it possible to be this delusional? QAnon? lmao.

1 hour ago, Metahuman said:

Sometimes I totally believe the government has a treaty with the aliens. I don’t see why they haven’t showed themselves more lol. 

You seem to be very certain of these statements. What evidence/source(s) do you have exactly? A blog post by Bobby Jones from Kentucky doesn't count.

Release me.

1 hour ago, John Doe said:

Here we go again, with the retarded conspiracy theories. How is it possible to be this delusional? QAnon? lmao.

You seem to be very certain of these statements. What evidence/source(s) do you have exactly? A blog post by Bobby Jones from Kentucky doesn't count.

Obviously there is going to be a lot of conspiracy theories bro and I didn’t say I was very certain of the statements. 

I just wanted to be open minded to the possibilities. 

Better to create some of your own conspiracies, maybe try publishing a book. You might get worshipped by stage purple beings. And if it is consistent with your blue culture, then definitely lot more political power, even orange will enjoy having an alternative perspective. Greens will thrive on it. 

@Metahuman Not trying to shame you or anything mate. Yes, being open-minded is very good. But people seem to have strong beliefs of things that are hardly proven, and such an attitude can be dangerous at times, which is the main concern for me.   

Release me.

There are things way beyond your imagination lol. If you haven't seen a damn thing, it doesn't mean that they don't exist. You have no idea.

On 5/11/2020 at 0:04 AM, Zanoni said:

It is not about whether these theories are true or not. It is whether our countries are actually hiding these technologies away from the public and why?

The world is a hierarchy, if the social order breaks then things could become pretty chaotic. Many people could also abuse the technology and create a lot of trouble. I have no idea what kind of technology they could possess but we are far from being evolved as species. Things could get crazy in a short time if they are in the wrong hands.

Edited by Member

@John Doe A lot of people involved in the UFO community reject Bob Lazar. I'd recommend watching the 'Deep Space' series on Gaia.tv, you can get a free trial for 7 days. The serious researchers of this phenomena like David Wilcock heavily relate what they are saying to Ancient Civilisations (Graham Hancock's work), Secret Societies, New paradigm sciences of consciousness and energy, Sacred Geometry, Nikola Tesla's technologies, Non-duality, the Law of One, every single major religion, etc. It's the most integrated approach to understanding reality I've ever seen.

I agree that 'people seem to have strong beliefs of things that are hardly proven', this is especially true when those beliefs were adopted by their culture without question, as is most people's beliefs about aliens not having visited regularly.

Books like Biocentrism by Robert Lanza suggest that the universe wouldn't exist without biological life, so it would make sense that the universe is brimming with it as it's here for the whole purpose of supporting it. If reality is God expressing itself creatively in an infinite number of ways, then wouldn't it make sense that life (creation) is EVERYWHERE and has incredible diversity? 

http://www.creationsmagazine.com/articles/C171/Wilcock.html I'd recommend reading this, the implications of this scientific finding suggest that there could be a billion Earth-like planets in the milky way alone, so possibly 100,000 advanced civilizations. Some of these stars are billions of years older than ours, so, therefore, their civilizations billions of years older and thus clearly spacefaring. The fact they lasted so long means they are silly amounts more spiritual than us, as they would have self-terminate if they didn't work together. So if they are millions/billions of years more advanced spiritually then it would make sense that they've visited to help humanity with its collective evolution before. They couldn't just overtly help us evolve as that would remove the suffering that is required for growth, they would most likely go about it in subtle ways.

Based on all the ancient cultures that clearly point to beings from the sky, the quite significant evidence of huge anomalies all over space that can't be explained by natural science, whistleblowers that are coming out saying that they've worked in these secret projects and explaining them in detail, the article I've just mentioned above etc..... imho I'd say that the idea aliens haven't visited doesn't make any rational sense lol.

If you are openminded I highly recommend watching the entire first season of 'Deep Space', maybe you are more perceptive than me and can point out the flaws in their work, but it actually integrates a lot of the books and ideas on Leo's book list. I'd be interested to see what your thoughts are on this, I'm just after the truth so if you can find any obvious flaws then I'd happily change my perspective :)

3 hours ago, John Doe said:

@Metahuman Not trying to shame you or anything mate. Yes, being open-minded is very good. But people seem to have strong beliefs of things that are hardly proven, and such an attitude can be dangerous at times, which is the main concern for me.   

Yea so dangerous these ideas.. God knows what the OP is capable of with thoughts like these! 

I believe our primary source of "alien" knowledge/technology comes from spirit channeling/communication. It's multi dimensional. We're being distracted with all this flying saucer stuff.  

3 hours ago, carlowillo said:

A lot of people involved in the UFO community reject Bob Lazar.

@carlowillo That's good to know, because I think there really is something to the phenomena. It's such a shame really, that so many charlatans take advantage of it. I'm sure there are definitely at-least a few serious people looking at this scientifically, amongst the sea of nutcases in the 'UFO community'.

In any case, thanks for linking me the article and the website. I'll look into them and try to be as open-minded as possible.

4 hours ago, carlowillo said:

I'd recommend reading this, the implications of this scientific finding suggest that there could be a billion Earth-like planets in the milky way alone, so possibly 100,000 advanced civilizations.

The frustrating part for me is the fact that such a conjecture should be obviously true - there SHOULD be advanced space-faring civilizations out there, flying around, visiting the Earth, trading with us etc., which is definitely a far more exciting reality, yet, there seems to be no solid evidence.

2 hours ago, DivineSoda said:

Yea so dangerous these ideas.. God knows what the OP is capable of with thoughts like these!

@DivineSoda The point is not that thinking "UFOs are real" is dangerous. The point is, believing something strongly without evaluating it in your mind is dangerous. Terrorists and suicide bombers literally do this. It leaves you vulnerable to manipulation.

I know some people personally who, when injected with an idea, put it through their own personal mental filter and give out a processed, unique version of the same. Such people, whom I greatly respect, are a true testament to the power of the human mind. Also taking a neutral, non-conclusive position on such matters - "It may or may not be true, I don't know yet. Let me try and find out.", is an excellent way to live as well.  

Release me.

1 hour ago, John Doe said:

The frustrating part for me is the fact that such a conjecture should be obviously true - there SHOULD be advanced space-faring civilizations out there, flying around, visiting the Earth, trading with us etc., which is definitely a far more exciting reality, yet, there seems to be no solid evidence.

You are in for a fascinating rabbit hole my friend :) . It's a very complex issue from my research, direct intervention when most people don't believe in aliens would be infringing on our free will according to the Law of One. 

The 'UFOlogists' you should avoid are the ones that claim aliens are either all bad or all good, or that everyone in these secret societies and military programmes are evil. It's not black and white at all. There's an incredibly complex galactic ecology at play with loads of factors at play. If you think earth is complex, imagine the complexity of a galaxy of spacefaring civilisations lol.

I'd recommend watching the entire series before casting a judgement too, because as the first director of the FBI said 'The individual comes face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists'. Keep a radical open mind, if you find anything that's off with it then please let me know!

On 10/05/2020 at 6:04 PM, Zanoni said:

Do our governments have reversed engineered alien craft and technology?

The short answer is no.

We're still struggling with pretty rudimentary technology. Keep in mind that any learning curve grows very quickly in the beginning... that's why our technology is changing so fast. We're just learning how to crawl.

unborn Truth

On 5/21/2020 at 9:06 AM, John Doe said:

@carlowillo That's good to know, because I think there really is something to the phenomena. It's such a shame really, that so many charlatans take advantage of it. I'm sure there are definitely at-least a few serious people looking at this scientifically, amongst the sea of nutcases in the 'UFO community'.

In any case, thanks for linking me the article and the website. I'll look into them and try to be as open-minded as possible.

@DivineSoda The point is not that thinking "UFOs are real" is dangerous. The point is, believing something strongly without evaluating it in your mind is dangerous. Terrorists and suicide bombers literally do this. It leaves you vulnerable to manipulation.

I know some people personally who, when injected with an idea, put it through their own personal mental filter and give out a processed, unique version of the same. Such people, whom I greatly respect, are a true testament to the power of the human mind. Also taking a neutral, non-conclusive position on such matters - "It may or may not be true, I don't know yet. Let me try and find out.", is an excellent way to live as well.  

What if they have evaluated it in their minds? Using far more information than you've ever considered on the matter? 

Sounds like dangerous thinking to you is anything that doesn't agree with your model of reality. In that same token, I can say your comparison of UFO believers to suicide bombers is dangerous thinking. 

Let people think what they want. If there's a consequence, you deal with it then. But do not try to control people at a thought level. That is dangerous. 

@carlowillo

Id like to here the “long no” as well.

UFOs are real fellas. Can’t stress it enough.

My brother and i have seen many, one particularly, real close, fly right over my head 30-40m up. Spinning, lights, noise, typical saucer shape.... entered into our sky with a warning of two flashes in quick succession....

@John Doe 

how can you claim so valiantly That Bob is merely a charlatan, do you know something about Bob that we don’t... can you read minds...are you a body language reading genius?

How do you come to this conclusion given the material at hand...not including evidence of a degree. 

On 5/21/2020 at 1:06 PM, carlowillo said:

@ajasatya Could you give me the long answer that lead you to the definite 'no' please? :)

I’ll bite. My employer is a contractor with the US government. Our top-of-the-line, classified technological stuff is nowhere near the alien stuff you see in movies. I mean it’s very good, the best in the world, but Star Trek teleportation is scientifically impossible, and many of the other things presented in movies are the stuff of fiction. And don’t get me started on Gaia.TV ?

If we had access to amazing alien technology, we’d be using it to kill other humans, guaranteed. Since we’re still dependent on current human levels of knowledge, I’d say there are no alien contracts.

As an aside, most UFOs are classified aircraft in development. It’s easier on us for the masses to say “Aliens!” so we just roll with it.

@Nobody_Here

The government is that compartmentalised. There’s absolutely no way you’ve been let in on the deepest secrets of technological possibility.

I’ve seen a UFO, that was the typical “saucer” shape, 
And I am very strongly Opposed to attributing what I witnessed to  Experimental, classified government craft.

How would you know for sure, that aspects of any government, don’t have access to any  Extraterrestrial technology. Isn’t it a possibility that they in fact do, but, are simply unable, based on lack of enough critical understanding, to harness and utilise this tech in a way that would enable the full scope of its power/potential  to be realised...

Imagine dropping an iPhone into a time of one of the earliest civilisations or to a caveman for that matter. Sure they would Be able to access the camera, maybe open settings and change some minor functions... but they simply would not have the technological infrastructure and systems required to make use of 90% of the iphones tech. It would be rather useless in terms of functioning as intended. 
Isn’t it a possibility that it may be similarly the case, in terms of our (modern humans) access to such further advanced technology?That it may indeed capable of things such as teleportation.. yet ..we simply cannot use it properly, therefore surely not well enough for mass destruction purposes.

Perhaps were liken to a caveman fucking with an iPhone, in terms of understanding what may have been given to us...

just theorising.

@Nobody_Here I would 100% agree that most UFOs sightings are terrestrial crafts, I don't think most of the hidden technologies come from aliens at all, rather people on this planet who have discovered it through their own ingenuity. 

Your company is just one of thousands that works for and with the the US government, so are you making the assumption that all these companies have the same technologies? How would you know that yours has the best in the world too, you don't think that other companies also have declassified technologies?

Star Trek teleportation is impossible if you are basing your work on scientific materialism / Newtonian mechanics, we haven't even scratched the surface of the quantum world and torsion physics. 

There is a load of bullshit on Gaia I will admit that, but there is some incredible stuff on there that you won't find anywhere else. Watch the series 'Deep Space' or 'Wisdom Teachings' for a taste of the good shit. To really understand this stuff you need to understand the historical context of it, because it's not as far fetched as it initially sounds lol.

I've never seen a UFO or this technology so I don't know it exists, but from 50+ hours of research into this topic I can say I'm quite convinced it does.

Would you say you've spend more than 10 hours investigating this issue for yourself? If not, I'd highly recommend the programmes above. Deep Space for UFO related issues and Wisdom teachings for the spiritual sciences. 10 hours for potential proof of the Truth being far far stranger than fiction isn't a big investment is it? :)

If you have researched this topic in depth then I'd love to hear how the current narrative portrayed by the UFO community is flawed, I'm always up for changing my opinion in the face of evidence and reason :)

OK, here is the general problem I have with this thread. First, I will preface this by agreeing with @ajasatya I will also say I can't say everything I know; I had to sign an NDA with my employer and I obviously don't have access to all programs (but more than I'd say 99% of you here.) 

Second, I know people who have worked in the NSA/CIA/FBI/etc. I know people who have interned at NASA. I even know someone who has worked in Area 51. The defense industry is kind of small, so it's surprisingly easy to run into people like that.  Judging by the "research" you have given (anecdotal evidence), my research is about as valid as yours, even if you disagree with it.

In terms of spiral dynamics, the defense industry is very blue-orange and is primarily focused on developing technologies to neutralize the enemy. If we had access to alien technologies, we would be all over that shit, and we would use it to wipe out Iran or whoever our customer doesn't like that day. We're just not there. I actually think it's better that we aren't. We as a species can't handle that kind of power, and we'd probably be in a nuclear winter now if we had access to alien-level technology. 

On the research note, TV shows and YouTube videos are not what I would consider valid "research" either. I mean, that kind of insults what I had to do to get my graduate degree, or what people have done to get PhDs. Now, just in case you didn't think I tried, I did a two-week trial of Gaia, and I was really hoping to like it. I found it very uninformed and misleading. I really think it's irresponsible for a streaming service to pedal the "truths" Gaia provides when a little critical and systematic thinking can poke holes in arguments, even if a watcher don't have a strong science background. Suffice it to say that I was very disappointed. I think Gaia should stick to Yoga, but these programs have an audience, so oh well. 

A bit about me: I took the sdtest.us and tested in the green/yellow/turquoise range. I watched the actualized.org videos and felt totally attacked when I watched the yellow video :D so I guess that's where I primarily am. I am totally open to alien lifeforms. Judging by what I have seen and heard, I think they have decided to take a position of "no interference" with life on Earth. My opinion is that Star Trek creator Gene Roddenberry called it correctly on that one.  Another person who thought that was was Bill Watterson. He created an iconic comic strip called Calvin and Hobbes, and a famous strip stated that the best evidence there is intelligent life elsewhere is that it's nowhere to be found on Earth. :D Given current events, I rather would be on another planet as well. I don't think the aliens would want a dumb human, though. 

Back to the science: I have actually attended conferences about quantum mechanics and spoken to actual researchers about quantum computing. I am so interested in this subject that I want to get a Ph.D. in quantum communications. I have set a goal to start my program in a few years (which makes me wonder why am I wasting time in this thread *sigh*.) The first thing any of these researchers will tell is you is that Star Trek teleportation is impossible. The type of teleportation that actually *is* possible is photon-related, which excites me to no end, but most people would probably find that topic fairly boring, and it involves a lot of advanced math. 

TL; DR: The defense industry doesn't have access to alien technology as we would have wiped out Earth by now. I believe this because I work in the industry. Save your money on Gaia and buy a book about critical thinking skills instead. Yellow is a lonely, unpopular color :D. Aliens probably want to leave Earth the hell alone. Teleportation is for photons. This is my last post in this thread.   

Edited by Nobody_Here
lots of edits to clarify meaning

5 hours ago, Nobody_Here said:

OK, here is the general problem I have with this thread. First, I will preface this by agreeing with @ajasatya I will also say I can't say everything I know; I had to sign an NDA with my employer and I obviously don't have access to all programs (but more than I'd say 99% of you here.) 

Second, I know people who have worked in the NSA/CIA/FBI/etc. I know people who have interned at NASA. I even know someone who has worked in Area 51. The defense industry is kind of small, so it's surprisingly easy to run into people like that.  Judging by the "research" you have given (anecdotal evidence), my research is about as valid as yours, even if you disagree with it.

In terms of spiral dynamics, the defense industry is very blue-orange and is primarily focused on developing technologies to neutralize the enemy. If we had access to alien technologies, we would be all over that shit, and we would use it to wipe out Iran or whoever our customer doesn't like that day. We're just not there. I actually think it's better that we aren't. We as a species can't handle that kind of power, and we'd probably be in a nuclear winter now if we had access to alien-level technology. 

On the research note, TV shows and YouTube videos are not what I would consider valid "research" either. I mean, that kind of insults what I had to do to get my graduate degree, or what people have done to get PhDs. Now, just in case you didn't think I tried, I did a two-week trial of Gaia, and I was really hoping to like it. I found it very uninformed and misleading. I really think it's irresponsible for a streaming service to pedal the "truths" Gaia provides when a little critical and systematic thinking can poke holes in arguments, even if a watcher don't have a strong science background. Suffice it to say that I was very disappointed. I think Gaia should stick to Yoga, but these programs have an audience, so oh well. 

A bit about me: I took the sdtest.us and tested in the green/yellow/turquoise range. I watched the actualized.org videos and felt totally attacked when I watched the yellow video :D so I guess that's where I primarily am. I am totally open to alien lifeforms. Judging by what I have seen and heard, I think they have decided to take a position of "no interference" with life on Earth. My opinion is that Star Trek creator Gene Roddenberry called it correctly on that one.  Another person who thought that was was Bill Watterson. He created an iconic comic strip called Calvin and Hobbes, and a famous strip stated that the best evidence there is intelligent life elsewhere is that it's nowhere to be found on Earth. :D Given current events, I rather would be on another planet as well. I don't think the aliens would want a dumb human, though. 

Back to the science: I have actually attended conferences about quantum mechanics and spoken to actual researchers about quantum computing. I am so interested in this subject that I want to get a Ph.D. in quantum communications. I have set a goal to start my program in a few years (which makes me wonder why am I wasting time in this thread *sigh*.) The first thing any of these researchers will tell is you is that Star Trek teleportation is impossible. The type of teleportation that actually *is* possible is photon-related, which excites me to no end, but most people would probably find that topic fairly boring, and it involves a lot of advanced math. 

TL; DR: The defense industry doesn't have access to alien technology as we would have wiped out Earth by now. I believe this because I work in the industry. Save your money on Gaia and buy a book about critical thinking skills instead. Yellow is a lonely, unpopular color :D. Aliens probably want to leave Earth the hell alone. Teleportation is for photons. This is my last post in this thread.   

Well a “they” definitely interfered with my brother and I.
So, i don’t need any secret information to be disclosed to me, being a first hand Witness.

You seem rather attached to figures and markers of apparent authority, as if your exposure to such people and ranks has given you Illumination in this topic ... a definitive understanding of what is the case.

Sure you can speak to the assistant coach, build a solid relationship with him, get some insights into what is being discussed at the management level. But, that means nothing in terms of truly knowing what the owner is planning.

As before, it is possible to have “access” to technology, but yet have no idea how to use it to its full potential. Perhaps even, the “alien” technology we may have “access” to, has anti-destructive fail-safes inbuilt. Inhibiting any potential for such uses.... 

Can respect your opinions, but You seem relatively eager to jet off and avoid thinking outside the box here. 
Perhaps your positions of belief  about this topic aren’t as solid as you make them appear...

UFOs definitely exist. 
The question of wether “earthlings” have access to such things, is one that, I don’t feel anyone here has the liberty to suggest having a definitive  answer to.