Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Espaim

LSD vs DMT for long-term consciousness work

7 posts in this topic

So, I'm thinking about what psychedelic would be the better one to help me work on my counsciousness. I'll already be using LSD anyway but I'm thinking if coupling it with DMT would be a great addition.

I currently didn't find any 5-MeO-DMT source in my country. So, I'll have to stick to both or one of these, because the are way cheaper per dose than Mushrooms.

Have anyone tried both? What do you think about those?

I think DMT is too short and has a lot of distracting visuals. But it kicked my ass way harder than mushrooms have. I feel like it's hard to do anything other than just sitting when tripping on DMT. I can only watch what it shows me. I never tried LSD but will soon.

If there's any doubt, I am already doing sober consciousness work. The thing is, all my trips accelerated that growth by a fuckton (some more, some less).

Edited by Espaim

1 hour ago, Espaim said:

So, I'm thinking about what psychedelic would be the better one to help me work on my counsciousness. I'll already be using LSD anyway but I'm thinking if coupling it with DMT would be a great addition.

I currently didn't find any 5-MeO-DMT source in my country. So, I'll have to stick to both or one of these, because the are way cheaper per dose than Mushrooms.

Have anyone tried both? What do you think about those?

I think DMT is too short and has a lot of distracting visuals. But it kicked my ass way harder than mushrooms have. I feel like it's hard to do anything other than just sitting when tripping on DMT. I can only watch what it shows me. I never tried LSD but will soon.

If there's any doubt, I am already doing sober consciousness work. The thing is, all my trips accelerated that growth by a fuckton (some more, some less).

I did 1 month darkness retreat By myself with consuming  high dosage of shrooms. I got everything. No more need for psychedelics. Only problem with shrooms are when you consume high dosage trip goes 10-15 hours, makes you go through  in hell, can change you in a day (because, trip is too long, i felt like years past in every time i consume shrooms), and confuses you, because everything can happen at the same time or gradually during the trip. However, these are great way to destroy the ego. I got crazy and lost little bit. But when i get everything, i understood that it was worth it. Consciousness is infinite, it includes hell too. Just discovering heaven or have a good trip will restrict you. There is no good or bad trip. There is only you, you will find only you in hell or heaven. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Why not alternate between both so you taste more of the rainbow?

Use one as a foil for the other to deepen you understanding of how consciousness works. That's why I try many difference substances and not just stick to 5-MeO.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 10/05/2020 at 3:58 PM, Leo Gura said:

I try many difference substances and not just stick to 5-MeO.

Shit! I thought you were doing only 5-MeO because you talk about it the most.

Going to cycle between LSD and DMT then. Going to buy some more DMT when I get the money.

On 10/05/2020 at 1:28 PM, James123 said:

high dosage of shrooms

What do you mean by high dose?

On 10/05/2020 at 3:52 PM, acidgoofy said:

its very hard to learn from it

What did you manage to learn from DMT, considering it's fast-acting nature?

Edited by Espaim

8 minutes ago, Espaim said:

What do you mean by high dose?

6gr dried between 10 gr dried. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

DMT offers a whole range of possibilities when you don't overlook the oral route. Using the different options to inhibit MAO-A (Syrian Rue, B Caapi vine, Moclobemide) and the ratio of these to DMT can allow so many textures to the experience. The ability to have a short-lived but intense experience (1.5- 3 hours) if so desired makes it more practical than LSD which is typically a full day venture.

Vaporized DMT alone is less suited to the work because of its brevity; vaporizing a breakthrough dose of DMT after fully inhibiting MAO-A with Moclobemide will demonstrate the creative genius of consciousness in a way that even 5 MeO DMT cannot achieve. Psychedelically speaking, and IME, this is "Here there be dragons" territory.