Whatwhat

God(5 MeO) embraced me with unconditional Love

6 posts in this topic

I vaped 20mg and got completely knocked out. I met God. He was naked with a group of people. They gathered around tightly. God was trying to embrace me very carefully as if he's handling a newborn baby. I was so afraid of love and I was begging for love at the same time. I couldn't accept the Love from God. I was being hugged by the group and doubted endlessly... At some point, my doubts ended. I couldn't doubt it anymore. I was sure that it's Love. Unconditional Love. I couldn't believe it but it's 'IT'! I just can't doubt 'IT'! Infinite happiness came. I was unconditionally infinitely happy. I was happy because I was happy. I screamed for joy standing beside God. and I shouted 'I love you so much!'. God and the people laughed at me as if they were saying 'Now you know?'. It was the happiest moment of my life. I can't fathom greater happiness than that

I woke up and couldn't believe that I exist in this realm and have a body. This infinite happiness lasted for 3 days and I couldn't sleep for a second. The next day the thankfulness came to me. I couldn't believe that God Loved 'ME'. This dirty, crooked, lazy, ignorant, stupid, bad, little, negative 'Me'... How could he possibly love 'ME????. I cried for the whole day. How?? How?? Thank you so much... Thank you... Thank you... I could finally sleep

5 MeO is the best man... The triumphant feeling of winning the LOVE is just everything. If a guy came to me with millions of dollars asking me for that feeling. I'd ignore him. Leo said it's better than the trip to the moon and it was true haha. Even enlightenment or awakenings, I didn't need it at that moment. I had no idea what the meaning of 'self', 'consciousness', 'perception', or any spiritual term. But I was fully spiritual and happy.

Well, now I'm back to lazy, ignorant 'ME', constantly making excuses for postponing the next trip. But I'm sure Love will be there the next time 100%. Love is the scariest and the best thing. If there's anyone who's hesitant to try 5 MeO, just try it. Yes, your body and mind will be shattered. You will literally get fucked. But You will be loved unconditionally. Nobody has loved you like that, even your parents, lovers, etc. And it feels FUCKING GOOD!

Great post! Thank you. Im sitting around here having postponed my 5-meo breakthrough for like a year now. But can justify to myself that I have laid some more groundwork, worked through some stuff, but I can use that as an excuse to say "So why not wait for the right moment?" "Lets wait some more". Shit... SHIT! I know I'm ready to surrender. This... will kill me

This post in inspiring. I'm happy for you man! Hope to pay a visit to God soon ?

@Whatwhat Good work!

You ARE Love.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

This is so touching and beautiful

glad you’ve found Love my brother :x

@Igor82 Haha I understand that fear. It will kill for sure. What I felt was that 5 Meo is very smooth and also violent at the same time. How about having someone to trip sit you?

@Javfly33 Thx. God is the most awesome being haha

@Leo Gura Thx. Being Love is just the best thing... I watched your video after the 30 days retreat and it was so amazing. Especially Mahasamadhi part. It may be the most beautiful thing could happen to a being but it's also very scary :S

@Kingston Thank you. It was always there for me but I tried soooo hard to ignore it!!