Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Verdesbird

is there sucha thing as a Enlightened LEFT-HAND-PATH Follower?

9 posts in this topic

is there sucha thing as a Enlightened LEFT-HAND-PATH Follower? like an Enlightened Luciferianist for exemple

ive never heard about it 

just being honest here 

do you guys have any records ?

my rescerches :
https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/buddhism-the-left-hand-path/5289/8
https://www.religiousforums.com/threads/how-can-the-left-hand-path-lead-one-to-enlightenment.97641/
https://www.amazon.com.br/Dark-Enlightenment-Historical-Sociological-Contemporary/dp/9004336931

for Leo Gura and Moderators: Please dont delete or Lock this topic like happened once 

i just wanna know the TRUTH

Edited by Verdesbird

Padmasambhava comes to mind as he was a tantric sorcerer. It comes to question whether this historical person was actually enlightened, a sorcerer, or just highly skilled in use of spiritual forces.  Remember hearing Ramakrishna saying "that many paths lead to god" as he tested many different paths himself in order to realize it. However, i have not heard of someone becoming enlightened from a left-hand-path approach but many "enlightened" people have fallen into the left-hand-path some time after their realization. As the line between the right and the left paths are very thin, it is so easy to fall into it, that is why i do not dwell in magic. It is said that the left-hand-path followers are lost souls as their practices are causing them separation from the higher self not the other way around. It all depends what your definition of left-hand-path and enlightenment is. By some theories, the left path leads toward matter and the right into spirit, one cannot have both at the same time as the soul can only gravitate in one direction, toward spirit or matter.

It is my perspective and i do not know how close this comes to the truth.

Edited by Zanoni

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki

2 hours ago, Zanoni said:

Padmasambhava comes to mind as he was a tantric sorcerer. It comes to question whether this historical person was actually enlightened, a sorcerer, or just highly skilled in use of spiritual forces.  Remember hearing Ramakrishna saying "that many paths lead to god" as he tested many different paths himself in order to realize it. However, i have not heard of someone becoming enlightened from a left-hand-path approach but many "enlightened" people have fallen into the left-hand-path some time after their realization. As the line between the right and the left paths are very thin, it is so easy to fall into it, that is why i do not dwell in magic. It is said that the left-hand-path followers are lost souls as their practices are causing them separation from the higher self not the other way around. It all depends what your definition of left-hand-path and enlightenment is. By some theories, the left path leads toward matter and the right into spirit, one cannot have both at the same time as the soul can only gravitate in one direction, toward spirit or matter.

It is my perspective and i do not know how close this comes to the truth.

http://www.tibetthanka.com/rainbow-guru-08.html

the problem with modern spiritual teachings is that it gots corrupted with half-baked truths,magic for exemple are common in taoist circles in china ,these pratices do not harm the souls of its praticipants neither separate then from the higher self, quite the opposite,they do magic along with taoist chi-cultivations and meditations

matter and spirit are in old esoterical traditions integrated in one single transcendental reality,the separation is illusion preached by modern spiritual teachings,so in that case both modern left hand pratices and right hand pratices have been understood in wrong ways  (pratice and study),the solution to this in my views is to get personal encounters with adepts of old esoterical teachings like esoterical budhism,learn direct from the source...and more important then that..learn everything as possible from several traditions and have deep meditations deep reflections and even deep psychedelics trips aways focusing them in the underlying truth 'behind the scenes' of all of them,then its gets the ''juice'' of transcendental truth itself,the important thing to realize is that if one's soul gravitates into the most righteous direction,then its equivalent of sayng that is toward the enlightened spirit

1 hour ago, Verdesbird said:

I know about the rainbow body. However i am just open-minded that any historic info especially on the net is fictional and possibly attributed to the historic person by default.

,magic for exemple are common in taoist circles in china ,these pratices do not harm the souls of its praticipants neither separate then from the higher self, quite the opposite,they do magic along with taoist chi-cultivations and meditations

Is this not the right-hand-path of magic per esoteric definition?

matter and spirit are in old esoterical traditions integrated in one single transcendental reality,the separation is illusion preached by modern spiritual teachings,so in that case both modern left hand pratices and right hand pratices have been understood in wrong ways  (pratice and study),the solution to this in my views is to get personal encounters with adepts of old esoterical teachings like esoterical budhism,learn direct from the source...and more important then that..learn everything as possible from several traditions and have deep meditations deep reflections and even deep psychedelics trips aways focusing them in the underlying truth 'behind the scenes' of all of them,then its gets the ''juice'' of transcendental truth itself,the important thing to realize is that if one's soul gravitates into the most righteous direction,then its equivalent of sayng that is toward the enlightened spirit

Cannot argue with that.

Edited by Zanoni

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki

9 minutes ago, Zanoni said:

I know about the rainbow body. However i am just open-minded that any historic info especially on the net is fictional and possibly attributed to the historic person by default.

Is this not the right-hand-path of magic per esoteric definition?

Cannot argue with that.

no its very different from the traditional point of view that we have here in the Western world,its Taoism,its ying and yang,both forces but with righteous purposes,for exemple taoist black magic will be the exactly same magic but with wrong-dark purposes

if you Cannot argue with anything just share your views then ...

44 minutes ago, Verdesbird said:

no its very different from the traditional point of view that we have here in the Western world,its Taoism,its ying and yang,both forces but with righteous purposes,for exemple taoist black magic will be the exactly same magic but with wrong-dark purposes

if you Cannot argue with anything just share your views then ...

I do not know anything of western spiritual teachings besides a few western turquoise teachers. Eastern and original Theosophical teachings is the knowledge i base my views on. 

What do you think is black magic practices in western culture? 

Edited by Zanoni

― Shunryu Suzuki

53 minutes ago, Zanoni said:

I do not know anything of western spiritual teachings besides a few western turquoise teachers. Eastern and original Theosophical teachings is the knowledge i base my views on.

in that case i strongly recomend you to study and get personally involved with tibetean budhism and taoism

very different systems i assure you

3 hours ago, Verdesbird said:

in that case i strongly recomend you to study and get personally involved with tibetean budhism and taoism

very different systems i assure you

I understand that these system are different. I can study the Gelug lineage, but unfortunately the Nyingma is something i want to avoid. As a good describable quote says: "The Nyingmapa School is often described as being little more than the indigenous Bon religion of Tibet with a thin veneer of Buddhism laid over the surface.". There is a theory of the soul of Gautama "who being unable to witness any longer the desecration of Buddhist philosophy by the false priests" in tibet, had to be reincarnated as Tsongkhapa, the founder of Gelug lineage to reform Buddhism in Tibet . This theory might still be biased.

Edited by Zanoni

― Shunryu Suzuki

On 10/05/2020 at 3:00 PM, Zanoni said:

I understand that these system are different. I can study the Gelug lineage, but unfortunately the Nyingma is something i want to avoid. As a good describable quote says: "The Nyingmapa School is often described as being little more than the indigenous Bon religion of Tibet with a thin veneer of Buddhism laid over the surface.". There is a theory of the soul of Gautama "who being unable to witness any longer the desecration of Buddhist philosophy by the false priests" in tibet, had to be reincarnated as Tsongkhapa, the founder of Gelug lineage to reform Buddhism in Tibet . This theory might still be biased.

allright,lets just remember that inside every society(tibetean include) there's a mainstream of commom cheap stuff and then trere's a more profund rare and precious stuff to be found