Ya know

Youtuber Losing himself after Ayahuasca

59 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura I private messaged Connor Murphy on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and sent an email letting him know that you could help him. It's a shot in the dark, but if I get a reply I will let you know. 

59 minutes ago, Austin Actualizing said:

@Leo Gura I private messaged Connor Murphy on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and sent an email letting him know that you could help him. It's a shot in the dark, but if I get a reply I will let you know. 

Cool, thanks!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I don't mean to be heartless, but I mean lots of people suffer everyday. And lots of people die everyday. And lots of them die in unjust situations. No one seems to care about them. We take all that for granted. But suddenly, the survival and welfare of this one human who's having a paradigm crisis is more important? Why?

I guess that's the effect of the media. If something is not advertised, we don't know about it and we don't even care. What about the people who are in such poverty where they can't even use YouTube to tell us what they're going through? What if this guy took his crisis alone and did not share it? Nobody would know or give a damn, like in my case.

The baby ape with the louder voice gets the most milk.

25 minutes ago, The observer said:

What if this guy took his crisis alone and did not share it?

Of course influential people get more attention.

If you want lots of people to care about your well-being, become influential.

Influential people have the potential to hurt or help many people. So they deservedly get more attention.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 hours ago, GodDesireOnlyLove said:

@Skin-encapsulatedego

Religion of Tomorrow

About people going from materialistic paradigm straight to psychedelics v. with prior meditation?
I don't remember this being in the book help its long and hard to remember. which part? if that's what you meant

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I understand that.

That doesn't change anything I said.

He will have to learn to accept that and forgive them. That's what a deep awakening to Love/God will teach him. That situation -- as horrible as it sounds -- is actually designed to teach him how to Love.

If someone wants to put me in touch with him, I can help him integrate his experiences and give him clarity about his situation. He just lacks clarity about the proper course of action with regards to his parents. He's making this about them, when it's really about his own mind. His parents could be serial killers and its wouldn't really matter. He could still accept and understand them as they are.

Just wondering, why is his case of spiritual crisis special enough for you to personally consult him? Cuz he’s a famous YouTuber? 

45 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course influential people get more attention.

If you want lots of people to care about your well-being, become influential.

Influential people have the potential to hurt or help many people. So they deservedly get more attention.

In this specific case, if the guy couldn't take it and then committed suicide, it wouldn't hurt others. It'd only hurt people with spiritual concerns because then Ayahuasca would be demonised even more.

People who stumble upon awakening are rarely understood by their communities. And speaking of rare; One friend of mine experienced a natural (without drugs) crisis several years ago, but then he received a lot of support from his social circle. Right now, he's stuck at stage Blue and the materialistic paradigm because of that. That support held him back in terms of growth. He still mainly acts from fear instead of love. And he has lots of neuroses as far as I can tell. I don't want to make generalisations and I don't know what would happen to him if I introduced him to actualized.org or spirituality. My intuition tells me it's not a good idea. But anyway, the point is, I guess, with more suffering comes more growth. Suffering gives rise to more purification.

56 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

@The observer If you don't see it everyday or know you can't help.  People like this need advocates.  Even those who do get help some might not even feel it.

I'm not going to be able to articulate my thoughts well I don't have a computer atm.

If you see someone w no voice speak up for them.

I wouldn't need advocates. I would only need understanding and reassurances by someone close. But even that would be a real drag, both for me and the other person. Eventually, one must face God alone.

9 minutes ago, Free Mind said:

Just wondering, why is his case of spiritual crisis special enough for you to personally consult him? Cuz he’s a famous YouTuber? 

Leo gives advice and specific consultations here all the time for everyone for free.

If you give a high-end Ferrari car to a guy who has never driven before, he's likely to crash into the first tree he sees. I guess that's what happened here. This guy is full-on stage orange (as I can see) and he was so not ready for ayahuasca. Though I kinda feel bad for him, the existential crisis must be excruciating.

@The observer You're too woke for your own good.

My point. Too much blindspots.

Meanwhile real people die from hungriness and pollution

No ones want to do a spiritual War against consciousness to save gaia. Cause 'I' lack empathy.

It's not funny to see people so limited in their love.

I should make a topic on 'how to focus your empathy'

Work 200x more on yourself. Réflect more and then as a ubermensh save the world.

But anyway saving this dude could woke millions so worth it who knows.

Anyway I doubt he will respond as the observer write. This is what will happen. Be put on shit drugs....and false support

19 hours ago, andyjohnsonman said:

this one i was commenting on he's preaching to his parents about enlightenment and is completely blaming his parents for everything.

I feel his pain on this one like everyone here probably does to some degree. I had to come to the conclusion, as sad as it is, that those i care for and, even on a wider scale lots of people in pain in the world, will never realise true freedom or liberation or even accept it as a possibility.

Mooji says something like 'what you have learned here always take it with you but dont preach, be silent about it', paraphrasing but preaching unfortunately doesnt work or at least it will probably turn as many people away as you might influence positively. The best way is just to take it in your life and radiate that peace and authenticity, if things come up in conversation or youre asked then talk about it. 

It is probably the most frustrating thing about this journey, its like seeing those you life torturing themselves daily and also complaining about it but then when you try and help they get offended or think youre crazy. I still get urges to tell people but luckily im pretty much past it 

@nistake Maybe the ayahuasca was exactly what he needed. On one of Leo's videos he said that a person at  stage orange is ready for psychedelics. 

He could come out of this a better person.

I've watched some of his other videos and it is actually amazing to see esp after you see his older content. He will run into problems because his audience are just not gonna get it, so he'll have to come to terms with that. 

But you don't often see something like this play out and it is incredible to see 

Why do you say it's because of ayahuasca? I didn't watch all his last videos but in the "Goodbye" one, he seemed like he had a nervous breakdown. And when he says it's acting, I guess he meant that all he did was for the audience and he must have felt that his life was fake / not spiritually fulfilling.

Edited by Member

@Member I was told it was ayahuasca, seems appropriate given the dramatic change in personality, values and interest in god. I could be wrong.