Ya know

Youtuber Losing himself after Ayahuasca

59 posts in this topic

@Moreira wilber talk about this, it goes perfect with my work.

which 4chan are you looking ?

his parents how are you gonna make this monney ?

my mind  : just like you... WAR WAR WAR :D 

Edited by GodDesireOnlyLove

This is tough! Can't imagine what he must feel like...

I hope he didn't do anything to himself!

May he find his path!

beep boop

1 hour ago, GodDesireOnlyLove said:

@Moreira wilber talk about this, it goes perfect with my work.

which 4chan are you looking ?

his parents how are you gonna make this monney ?

my mind  : just like you... WAR WAR WAR :D 

@GodDesireOnlyLove which book does Wilber speak of this in?

i dont know why i did but i engaged with the comments of this youtube video .... 

Screenshot 2020-05-10 at 16.04.33.png

this one i was commenting on he's preaching to his parents about enlightenment and is completely blaming his parents for everything.

He had a really bad case of diddly-dy mega do-do. Musically this experience sounds something like this. Like a good deep *oouuh* dark night of the soul experience, where you realize your attachment to other people dies/is dying/ will die at some point and fail you sooner or later and leave you with obvious grief and depression.

All jokes aside, this is what we all go trough in secresy of with our close relatives/friends. This is the not viral part of our culture, or more like a taboo. I have these from time to time, not because of that reason, but for different ones. Wish him good luck onwards to unclutch from the need of making others underestand something they don't want to hear, obviously.

Edited by Applegarden

He is lucky he doesn’t have a real job. Imagine freaking out like that and losing your job. 

In Tate we trust

Based on the video where he tries to enlighten his parents, I think he fails to notice that all people have different paths. He thinks he can just give his experience and perspective to others.  But it doesn't work that way.

The psychedelics have shattered his previous paradigm and now he is trying to make sense of the newly expanded paradigm. It needs a lot of integration. I hope Leo gets in touch with him. 

He is probably going through a spiritual crisis. I hope he finds peace. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I have taken ayahuasca before. 

After watching this video, I think I'm going to be a bit careful the next time I try it. 

Never know what to expect. 

5 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

For instance, if you have a situation that calls for empathy in real-time and a person can't express this towards another human being - but then you see them in other threads parroting "everything is love" garbage, then you know who not to take seriously

The person needing empathy is not on this forum, so why bother commenting in this thread, rather one should go comment below the YT video. For him, there are so many people to support, instead I show empathy to those who no-one is supporting. 

6 minutes ago, Amit said:

The person needing empathy is not on this forum, so why bother commenting in this thread, rather one should go comment below the YT video. For him, there are so many people to support, instead I show empathy to those who no-one is supporting. 

It's good if she has empathy for this person on the forum. It shows her empathetic side. This in turn will direct others to be empathetic to that person, it's like creating a drive. 

Of course she is also going to comment on his YT video as well. 

Just because he has many people to support doesn't mean that she shouldn't support him. 

If she is calling attention to the person in the video, she is doing a good job at raising collective empathy towards that guy 

@Preety_India I am not against her showing empathy, i am against her bashing people not to comment on this thread. he just need a one good supporter, also it would be wise to decentralize the healing power so it can reach to more people. 

8 minutes ago, Amit said:

i am against her bashing people not to comment on this thread.

She is just laying down her perspective. Not bashing anyone.