Ya know

Youtuber Losing himself after Ayahuasca

59 posts in this topic

Yo check this out

Dude's losing it. Seems pretty vulnerable. Apparently he had a trip and saw god. Working through some intense familial trauma. 

What do you guys think?

Kinda puts me off trying psychedelics. Never done them but seems like it fucked this guy up big time!!

He's falling into the trap of trying to change/awaken his parents, who clearly aren't ready. He has to learn to accept them exactly as they are, as unconscious and ignorant and selfish as they are. He desperately wants to share his happiness with them, but it cannot happen because they are not developed enough to understand it.

It's all part of the awakening up process.

If he goes deeper in this work he will learn the valuable lesson of accepting people exactly as they are without trying to raise them up to his level.

His parents are still clearly a major attachment for him.

He's also facing the hollowness of his stage Orange pursuit of a YT career, success, money, fame, sex, etc.

If he doesn't harm himself, it will pass and he will integrate it and come out stronger.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

12 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

@Leo Gura It's more than that, the sister tried to commit suicide and the parents blamed him.  They are trying to guilt the man to literal death.

I understand that.

That doesn't change anything I said.

He will have to learn to accept that and forgive them. That's what a deep awakening to Love/God will teach him. That situation -- as horrible as it sounds -- is actually designed to teach him how to Love.

If someone wants to put me in touch with him, I can help him integrate his experiences and give him clarity about his situation. He just lacks clarity about the proper course of action with regards to his parents. He's making this about them, when it's really about his own mind. His parents could be serial killers and its wouldn't really matter. He could still accept and understand them as they are.

Go to his YouTube page and then click on his video list. You see the immediate contrast from what he's posted the past day compared to scrolling down through everything he's posted over the years. The abruptness of it is almost comical!

Whatever he took completely shattered his paradigm. He must have had a very painful night of reflection realizing how shallow and vain most of his life had been up until that point.

I'll be curious to follow and see what kind of 180 he does in his life because of this. It would be pretty radical for him to quit YT with 2.5 million subscribers, most people wouldn't be able to let go of that attachment. If he starts posting meditation and enlightenment content it'll be amazing to see how far over his audiences heads it'll be. His sub count is going to plummet.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Leo Gura how is he sharing his happiness if he is so distraught? If he had an awakening wouldn't it be obvious to love them regardless of their ego?

Or is it so out there that his ego is trying to reconcile the experience which is causing suffering 

He's having a spiritual crisis.

He needs to process all that personal baggage before he can really awaken and be at peace.

It's all normal stuff that can arise in this work.

He needs letting go by david hawkins

6 hours ago, Ya know said:

Yo check this out

Dude's losing it. Seems pretty vulnerable. Apparently he had a trip and saw god. Working through some intense familial trauma. 

What do you guys think?

Damn! I've seen this Conor guy on youtube before. Didn't take much value from his videos but this is a tough watch for sure. Seems like his whole world is crumbling before him.

He's going through an intense purging process. He'll come out of it a better man.

Edited by Space

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

Isn't this what Ayahuasca is known for? It confronts you with your shadow. It's like opening the door to the dungeon where you have locked up all the inner demons.

If you are scared of something like this, do thorough shadow work before you take psychedelics. Psychedelics will force you to sit through in a few hours what you usually can work through over the span of years. If there is too much baggage and the ego is too fragile, this is the result.

Glory to Israel

I was in extreme torment (emotional and sexual) for 6 months after meeting God. 

This is all totally normal. 

This is dope, it's a sad moment, when you realize, that you have to leave some people in a Matrix and quoting Jesus "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do". It's not that easy to integrate and I'm still working on it on my own, not giving a fuck is easy but not giving a fuck about your loved ones is another level.  

You guys missed the part where he states it's all acting, at the very beginning. Pretty obvious it is also, I can't see a single tear as he's just pumping it up artificially.

17 minutes ago, Tetcher said:

You guys missed the part where he states it's all acting

He's saying that so youtube doesn't put the video down

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

He's having a spiritual crisis.

He needs to process all that personal baggage before he can really awaken and be at peace.

It's all normal stuff that can arise in this work.

Sorry, but to me, it looks more like psychosis or he's having first episode of bipolar disorder. Watched some of those videos and he seems pretty incoherent. They've found him already, he's alive.

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

18 minutes ago, Enlightenment said:

Sorry, but to me, it looks more like psychosis or he's having first episode of bipolar disorder. Watched some of those videos and he seems pretty incoherent. They've found him already, he's alive.

Yes, but what do you think is the root cause of psychosis and bipolar disorder? How is that different from a spiritual crisis?

Watch this, it takes a really interesting angle on the entire field of mental health.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

8 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Yes, but what do you think is the root cause of psychosis and bipolar disorder?

Genetic predisposition and then a stressor that activates it.

8 minutes ago, Scholar said:

How is that different from a spiritual crisis?

A spiritual crisis is not nearly as extreme. It's like comparing 2 days of low mood to clinical depression, very different

Edited by Enlightenment

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

5 minutes ago, Enlightenment said:

Genetic predisposition and then a stressor that activates it.

Watch the video I linked if you want a different perspecitve.

Glory to Israel

@Leo Gura I wanna talk about some petty human feelings. I feel a bit annoyed/angry/sad/neglacted that you didn't answer in my thread. I made a thread about the this topic around 14 hours ago and i was hoping that you will answer there :)

Edited by MrMog

Ive seen this on 4chan this morning. Its funny how a narcissist that lives from  his image and his life purpose is to be a bodybuiler sees his world collapse after ego death. The crash is huge lol. Too much contrast. People who live in the material paradigm sholdnt go raw to psychedellics without prior meditation-spiritual basics.