MrMog

Youtuber Connor Murphy talks about enlightenment and seems really confused

36 posts in this topic

Hey, it seems like he took some Ayahuasca and seems really weird now. He even talks about killing himself in his most recent Video. Here are the videos:

What do you guys think about it?

Edited by MrMog

The failing to enlighten my parents video is trippy asf lol. The disconnect is immeasurable. As @Meta-Man said, initial awakening can be a fucking mess. This feels like a bad trip on LSD. His intention is to wake them up from their "role" but the energy is chaotic. He comes across as psychotic, he hasn't integrated or given the insights enough time to settle. That is my initial thoughts after watching 10 min.

I've gone through exactly what he is going through.

i took Ayahuasca and everything works just fine with me 

it didint cure me but is was a very good experience

18 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

@traveler

My honeymoon phase was like this. Not exactly, but similar in a sense. Not as crazy, but pretty damn crazy. It’s the messiah missionary phase. And then the mental intense crazy phase. And then the crash phase. And then the complete suicidal breakdown phase. I went through them all.

I shouldn't say exactly either. Similar is more fitting. I didn't go around trying to wake up people though, I went through most of it in silence. 

It seems like this would be the case most of the time for your "first death". When you see through the matrix for the first time and all of what you thought you knew gets destroyed. That death has the hardest impact. Many deaths later until death and life evens out. What is left is just what is. 

Disclaimer:::: there is no rules to this, it's just a story about what apparently happened. 

Edited by traveler

@MrMog wow I really hope he didn't commit suicide. 

Guy have unlimited sex, is rich and it just shows you how mental illness doesn't care about it at all

Edited by Enlightenment

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

7 minutes ago, Enlightenment said:

@MrMog wow I really hope he didn't commit suicide. 

Guy have unlimited sex, is rich and it just shows you how mental illness doesn't care about it at all

I was thinking the same. When it comes to material success, the guy has everything one can even dream and he is so young too. Also his parents seem really cool, loving and understanding. I always used to be jealous of this guy tbh.

Edited by MrMog

9 minutes ago, MrMog said:

I was thinking the same. When it comes to material success, the guy has everything one can even dream and he is so young too. Also his parents seem really cool, loving and understanding. I always used to be jealous of this guy tbh.

Lol. Same thing happened to me, only way to get out is to accept that you are not real. Otherwise, he might have suicided. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

The Elephant in the Room, He keeps saying that "HE IS ACTING" in these videos, all the time. And on of his frinends is obviosuly sarcastic throguh out the whole video. 

If nothing else this is a very eye-opening lesson on how NOT to get people on board with spirituality. Especially parents. You can't go around telling people they aren't real simple as that.

I watch prank videos sometimes and he would show up occasionally, never thought I would see him here.  Just started watching but seems pretty cool so far.  He just seems to be getting the reactions from his friends/family that you would expect from someone close to you who suddenly changes so drastically.

It's weird because he is actually talking some pretty good sense so far and yet people are acting like he is crazy.

Edited by Mulky
error

He seems a bit childish and immature. Enlightenment is definitely becoming more trendy on YouTube these days

Seems like he is rushing a bit. He needs somebody to calm him down, take it step by step.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@MrMog He’s had experiences of awakening but he seems to be suffering depersonalisation also. He is also having a psychotic episode which doesn’t help. It’s most likely he will be put on anti-phycotics and then his brain chemicals will balance out again. Overall the process for full recovery will be around a year. 

A couple of days ago he posted this then took it down. 
He hints that he’ll commit suicide and says his own adress. I really hope he gets through this alive.

Forget there’s anything to forget and remember there’s nothing to remember

What are your guys thoughts on his newest video? Anyone here experience awakening and can relate to this?

he seems really authentic in this video

I think he prob had some kind of awakening

Good actor.

Edited by dimitri

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x