Peo

When can i start approaching girls? (covid-19)

13 posts in this topic

Now i am acctally talking about covid-19. I just wonder when can i approach girls without putting them or me in danger? I am not in the US with 1.3 million innfected btw.

My original plan was to approach girls like hardcore in summer when i have all the time, but the covid-19 just had to ruind my plan.

Lol xD

(this was hilarious, not sure what to say) 

Aproach them with masks though and 4 feet distance 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Peo wellllll, it's not a good time I'd say. If you chat online first you'd probably have a better chance. 

I am in the US and you can't go to the grocery store without ppl looking like they are gonna die by just looking at someone....let alone date them.

I mean what will you say, "your mask is real pretty. I like the style and colors".:D

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

6 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

I mean what will you say, "your mask is real pretty. I like the style and colors"

Here in Norway i see very few people wearing mask and we are starting to open up, but they say we need to have 1 meter distance.

I guess i have to wait for the Vaccine or use online dating. The only problem with online dating is that with my looks i have 0 chance. I cant use my confident or my charm to get the girl online.

I really want to lose my virginity before the covid-19 decides to kill me too.

Edited by Peo
i need to say more

49 minutes ago, Peo said:

Here in Norway i see very few people wearing mask and we are starting to open up, but they say we need to have 1 meter distance.

We've started to open (phase 1 of 3 started Monday), but only because the economy is going to shit. Here more and more ppl are wearing masks and we are told to stay 6 feet away. 

Anyways, you can try in person. The most they can do is reject your advances, but around here at least there's no where to meet someone except outside or in a store everything else is still closed. 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

38 minutes ago, Peo said:

The only problem with online dating is that with my looks i have 0 chance.

@Peo The only thing causing you to have 0 chance is what you're saying here and your attitude about it.

Take massive action and pride in making the best profile you possibly can, and be prolific about it after you have it, talk to as many girls as you possibly can, and you will get results. It's guaranteed.

So what if there is a pandemic and that ruined your plans? Take responsibility and adapt.

See this post;

On 5/5/2020 at 0:44 AM, Roy said:

Online dating is brutal as a male if you don't have model caliber looks, still there are some things you can do to help even the odds.

- Spam swipe right and match with as many people as the apps will allow you to. It doesn't matter if you'd never date most of the people. You can always sort through it after. It's important to cast as wide a net as possible to increase your chances of landing an actual date. It's simply a numbers game. You need to be talking to as MANY girls as possible, even if conversations hit dead ends, which many will. Don't take it personally. If you want to get good at chatting up women........ you guessed it - you need to chat up a LOT of women.

- You need to take your profile seriously. They will have no idea how awesome you really are from just your profile, it's all surface appearance online. You might be this "cool self actualizing dude with all these cool ideas and views about the world", they won't know ANY of that shit if they don't swipe to match with you.

Make your profile quirky, interesting, and mysterious, but don't reveal too much that will make you seem too invested. You need to withhold stuff to get a conversation flowing later.

Don't post egoic "bro" pics. Women hate that shit. On Tinder books are judged by their cover, so don't look like that douche-bag with his shirt off beside all his frat friends, or holding up a severed deer head and rifle in the woods. You want to have wholesome pictures of you with your close friends and family, and doing hobbies you enjoy. Show that you are an active person with things that keep you busy in life. Nobody wants to date a boring person.

If you don't have the pics to make this kind of profile, go out and get those pictures. If you want results, you gotta take responsibility.

Consider looking up guides on profile creation or some cheap coaching for modern dating. It can help a lot.

- Very important point. Don't fuck around talking endlessly. Women will never ask you out 99% of the time. The ball is in your court. Once you start chatting and you notice a bit of a spark, simply ask her out on a simple fun date. Women love it when they see decisiveness in a man. Once you talk to a good number of girls you'll start to know the right time to ask is, but even if the language of the conversation isn't steering towards it. It works to just be blunt sometimes and say, "hey you are interesting, you are pretty, want to go do X?"

Hope this helps cheers - Roy

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

LOL tinder is beating my ass. Barely any matches for me. I am much better at interacting in person. I am using tinder to burn the neediness out of me. I message them even when I am afraid

The time is now*

*If its legal in your country

8 hours ago, universe said:

The time is now*

Have you heard of something called covid-19. It is a dangrous virus that have killed 280 000 people global.

When was the last time you saw the sun?

49 minutes ago, Peo said:

Have you heard of something called covid-19. It is a dangrous virus that have killed 280 000 people global.

When was the last time you saw the sun?

Dude you live in Norway where its safe to approach people at this time. Stop using Covid19 as an excuse to pussy out on seeing women ;)

P.S. I'm in Norway right now. 

I have done 2 approaches since the Covid. One was Cristina and the other was Adriana.

Do not waste your time with OLD. Check this video:

@Peo online is where all the girls are at the moment. 

Start improving your texting skills you will need them anyways after approaching. So add them to your skillset. 

Wish you the best :-)