Verdesbird

Facilitator Octavio Retting ABUSING People on 5 Meo DMT

27 posts in this topic

@Leo GuraArsen_se already wrote in this topic that Octavio behaves differently depending on which level you are. If you are an addict, he will kick your Ass. If you are a mojo satsang hippie he will hug you.

I can show you videos where he is total nice and soft to the people. But these are no addicts, you can see that in their face.

12 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Leo GuraArsen_se already wrote in this topic that Octavio behaves differently depending on which level you are. If you are an addict, he will kick your Ass. If you are a mojo satsang hippie he will hug you.

I can show you videos where he is total nice and soft to the people. But these are no addicts, you can see that in their face.

Maybe. I don't know the details of what he does. It's hard to know from a few seconds of video footage.

But I have heard that some people have died from his bufo ceremonies. So buyer beware.

Ultimately bufo is not as good as plugged synthetic.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Looks like someone who can't take being in an very responsible position, there's no evil about it, but it simply looks like a still immature guy who gets dragged along by his position as 'famous shaman' or something, that's really what it looks.

(despite it being understandably hard to work so intensely with people in such a short time, we don't know what goes on in their minds, what happened prior, no subtitles).

Yeah, sometimes guru's or shamans get into conflicts of some kind, it's really dumb to then judge the whole tradition or what ever like many westerners do by standard.

But there's a reason spiritual teachers, tend to be carefully picked and treated in a tradition, as it's basically the highest most responsible role a human can have.

Rettig doesn't seem like a mature enough figure to handle such position, and to be fair even, he has no guides, no tradition, and isn't rooted in some community or homeland , he's been doing this traveling- so in that sense, he probably has it quite challenging, probably still spirituality underdeveloped, because some trips by no means means stable high abidance, possibly the opposite. 

creating a new sort of spiritual tradition by yourself based on some short experience, can easily become a kid's work gone wrong, I guess god has some tolerance for it, but honestly it looks fucking intolerable and terrible

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It just seems so unnecessary.

I've done over 70 breakthrough trips of 5-MeO-DMT and I've never needed someone to kick me or yell at me.

If anything is needed, it's silence. But then Octavio has nothing to do.

Master the art of tripping solo. It's a thing of beauty. You will go the deepest. Why outsource the most profound thing in the Universe to someone else?

Exactly, case closed. Can always get a well trusted friend to watch over you to make sure you don't do anything stupid. 

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Ultimately bufo is not as good as plugged synthetic.

And what about smoking synthetic? I'm still wondering if (and if yes, why) you seem convinced that plugging is better? I mean "better" is really relative and I also think it depends on the person and the goal. But for me, and I tried both ROA's multiple times, smoking is way more effective at getting me right into the truth. I've had what you describe in your video - the realization that if I now let go, everything will disappear. And it did, and I still came back afterwards. I don't think it's that rare for people who seriously work with the substance. I'm wondering if this is also due to smoking being shorter and more intense than plugging. When plugging, my ego structures seemed to see it coming and found the most sneaky ways to make me unaware, thus reinforcing resistance.

2 hours ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

And what about smoking synthetic? I'm still wondering if (and if yes, why) you seem convinced that plugging is better? I mean "better" is really relative and I also think it depends on the person and the goal. But for me, and I tried both ROA's multiple times, smoking is way more effective at getting me right into the truth. I've had what you describe in your video - the realization that if I now let go, everything will disappear. And it did, and I still came back afterwards. I don't think it's that rare for people who seriously work with the substance. I'm wondering if this is also due to smoking being shorter and more intense than plugging. When plugging, my ego structures seemed to see it coming and found the most sneaky ways to make me unaware, thus reinforcing resistance.

If you tolerant to plugging, then vaping will be better for you.

Some people are tolerant so it doesn't work well on them.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 hours ago, acidgoofy said:

Martin Ball made a Podcast about this and he defended Octavio.

He said most people later say that Octavio did the right thing and it's exactly what they needed in that moment. He was refering to one dude who got kicked in the balls by Octavio while tripping and the person later said he loved it and it was exactly what he needed.

And he also mentioned that most people who work with Ocativo once will work with him again and recommend him to other people.

This is not my personal opinion I would never work with Octavio.

Not surprising, reminds me of those mega church videos where the pastor does a kame-hame-ha and everyone "pretends" to fall down by the cheer force of the divine wave blast.

There is just so much built up expectation that its much easier to lie to yourself and everyone else and tumble down with the rest rather than face the fact that the whole shebang is all BS and risk becoming an outcast from your delusional group.