ivankiss

LSD: microdosing?

16 posts in this topic

Has anyone here microdosed LSD? 

I have a tab of approximately 100ug just laying around. Don't feel like full-blown tripping is relevant for me right now, but I do like the idea of taking 10 to 30ug for performance enhancement. I hear low doses like this bring clarity and focus, boost creativity and put you in that sweet flow.

How frequently can I microdose without developing too much tolerance? My idea is to take 10ug every day, for the next week or so.  

Any suggestions?

Edited by ivankiss

Tolerance is developed pretty quickly. Microdoses are awesome when you have "one of those days* to have some energy and a fast elastic mind. But I don't feel it's going to do a lot for you doing 10ug over and over each day. Probably at the third day you won't feel a thing.

@Javfly33 Yeah, I figured...

How about gradually increasing the dose a little bit each day? Thing is, I wanna stretch this 100ug tab over at least 5 days. And I'd like the effects to be pretty much the same every day. 

Tried once, tolerance get built quickly. Start low and increase the amount every day. 100ug should be fine for 5 days 

@traveler Awesome, thanks!

Reading an article on microdosing now... it says you should take 6 to 20ug every third day for best results. I'll probably try it that way in the future, too. But first I wanna see what I can get out of this week.

Might report :)

Hi Ivankiss.

I think microdosing is one of those things that works for some and not others.  I did plenty of research into the wonders of microdosing before trying it myself, and did NOT have a good experience at work.  I made stupid errors and became very dreamy and unable to concentrate.  

Maybe it will work for you though :)

30ug will be too much for work if you didnt have build up tolerance I guess.

Heard from friends that tried microdosing at work but it actually sucks if you take even a wee-bit too much because of the effects lasting so fucking long lol.

If you dont want to go full blown trippin, why dont just take 2x 50ug doses. And treat yourself :x

@Freakyboo Interesting. I guess I just have to try and see. I work from home and can arrange my schedule as I please, so that should not be an issue. I doubt I'd take acid if I actually had to show up at a job.

@universe I've taken 50ug before and that was already a trip territory for me. I'd say I'm pretty sensitive to psychedelics. Decided to start with 20ug tomorrow and take it every second day. Increasing the dose a little bit each time.

I just want to flow through the day and accomplish stuff in an effortless, joyful manner. Nothing wild.

Time will come for a proper trip, too.

In my experience, microdosing reduces your focus. It makes me space out. Better to reserve a day and get the full benefits of a trip.

Ivan, you have to try it yourself.

I've been doing it for more than a year and I'm sure of huge potential.

It is next big thing after hemp :). However, whatever becomes business looses something, let's see what it is going to be. 

Get it from good source, find your levels, levels for work up to levels for contemplation and creativity.

Just try to keep minimum of  3days in between and you should be fine, Monday and then Thursday is a good rhythm.

On 5/10/2020 at 4:03 AM, ivankiss said:

@universe I've taken 50ug before and that was already a trip territory for me. I'd say I'm pretty sensitive to psychedelics. Decided to start with 20ug tomorrow and take it every second day. Increasing the dose a little bit each time.

have a break as I mentioned, you might develop mental dependency 

Start much lower 5-7ug and up by 2ug, good luck

@ivory @archi Thank you both, appreciate your input. I went for an alternative, since I also had some DMT just "laying around" lol. Never tried it before, so microdosing was my first experience with it. Vaped around 5 micrograms since yesterday. Really pleased with the effects. Although I used it for healing purposes instead productivity. Curious to see how things go with LSD later on.

I do hear you @archi on having a break in between and starting lower. Monday, Thursday sounds reasonable. Thanks!

@traveler Will do!

Edited by ivankiss

Mushrooms are amazing for microdosing 2 to 3 times a week 0.1 - 0.2g. LSD didn't work for me, i feel i am naturally on a LSD microdose so i do not notice a difference from my natural state but mushrooms seem to have a slightly more beneficial energy. Kinda like a natural nootropic, after all it does promote neurogenesis in micro-doses.

@Quantum Toad I personally prefer LSD over shrooms. At least when it comes to tripping. LSD seems a bit, hmm, cleaner to me - I guess. Shrooms can be a bit "messy".

It could be totally different when microdosing tho. It surely is worth a try. 

Thanks for sharing!