Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alextvvv

Neurological changes along with enlightenment

24 posts in this topic

Is it common to experience changes in the brain's chemistry while awakening from normal life ?

I've read that Eckhart Tolle had (or must've had) a big shift in his neurotransmitters structure the night he lightened up.

Considering that sudden enlightenment is very rare, gradual enlightenment should thus produce gradual modification in the brain - if there is such a modification of course.

But knowing that bipolar and enlightenment seem to be closely related, it could also explain those mood shifts in certain people.

Does anybody knows something about it ?

15 hours ago, Alextvvv said:

But knowing that bipolar and enlightenment seem to be closely related,

why do you say they are closely related? 

@FlowerNote  Well that would be inappropriate I guess

Imaginary neurotransmitters maybe, but still moduling our experience

@Nak Khid Mainly because of Sean Blackwell's work on Youtube. Partially because of intuition

Not only bipolar in fact, also schizophrenia. Mental illness and spirituality are intertwined. Famous bipolar like Jim Carey, Russell Brand, Kanye West are very spiritualy driven.

As I come to understand it, bipolar individuals have received to ability to 'bend' reality. They are able to have a look at the edge of reality, through psychosis or mania.

@Meta-Man Yes, it makes sens. Anxiety, followed by feelings of lightness and peace.

Did you experience kundalini ?

Yes sir,

It's a total body-mind rewiring. Brain will also operate on different waves. Food habits most likely will change. Posture will change. And more..

Welp i will be one of those previous users that write cautionary tails. I have had wonderful and terrifying experiences,but before my brain was so rewired i was seeing reality is imagination/dream everyday. I fixed it but definetely don't overdo it. I think when you start peeling layers it becomes easier to peel the deeper you go. Some folks would call what i had Hppd,but it depends how you look at it.

11 hours ago, Alextvvv said:

@Nak Khid Mainly because of Sean Blackwell's work on Youtube. Partially because of intuition

Not only bipolar in fact, also schizophrenia. Mental illness and spirituality are intertwined. Famous bipolar like Jim Carey, Russell Brand, Kanye West are very spiritualy driven.

As I come to understand it, bipolar individuals have received to ability to 'bend' reality. They are able to have a look at the edge of reality, through psychosis or mania.

So there's a higher percentage of enlightened people in mental hospitals? 

Edited by Nak Khid

@Alextvvv The areas of the brain responsible for the sense of self (especially the prefrontal cortex) get rewired and that, of course, goes to affect other parts of the brain and nervous system, because it's all interconnected. That's why you hear stories of people getting enlightened after brain damage, substance abuse, Multiple Sclerosis, severe mental illness like depression (Eckhat Tolle), etc. The sense of self gets deactivated and that's what thousands try to achieve through meditation, self-inquiry, psychedelics, etc.

sorry off topic. @Natasha Would you be able to assist or explain how I can access messenger on the forum again after it was turned off? 

38 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

sorry off topic. @Natasha Would you be able to assist or explain how I can access messenger on the forum again after it was turned off? 

No problem, I will research it.

11 hours ago, Nak Khid said:

So there's a higher percentage of enlightened people in mental hospitals? 

I couldn't answer that. It was my personnal view on the matter, not a fact

@Alextvvv Yes.

I can talk specifically about Kundalini awakening, which I have experienced.

After the initial awakening and then the rising of the Serpent to the top (Sahasrara or Crown chakra), which in itself is usually a gradual process, that can take years, there is a period of adjustment which takes 5-7 years on average. During this time, the entire nervous system, but the brain in particular is rewired and upgraded so to speak. It is during this time that most people will experience some symptoms of Kundalini syndrome, which can be quite painful and challenging, but is a necessary component of spiritual growth and the changes that need to take place in the nervous pathways to be able to handle the increased energy flow of a fully risen Kundalini.

If the rise of Kundalini is too sudden or unbalanced, various symptoms of Kundalini pychosis can be experienced as well. Such cases are all too common unfortunately and are often triggered by forcing the power to rise prematurely, before one is prepared for it. Substance abuse can also have this effect.

However, if the transformative process is successful, the person in question can enjoy increased brain function and even abilities (called Siddhis) he may not have had before.

@Natasha Interesting. I just read about the prefontal lobe which also creates an illusion of chronological time in humans past the age of three. So it explains the feeling of oneness and timelesness felt when the prefontal lobe shuts down through the methods you listed.

@Dumuzzi 5-7 years for the whole process to take place ? So you're referring to a gradual awakening, without the sudden rush along the spine felt by some ?

3 hours ago, Alextvvv said:

@Dumuzzi 5-7 years for the whole process to take place ? So you're referring to a gradual awakening, without the sudden rush along the spine felt by some ?

The Initial rising of the Kundalini can be sudden, though that is usually not recommended, as it can cause neurological problems. A gradual approach, with years of preparation is usually the path preferred by both. After the Initial rising of the Kundalini to the very top, a process of transformation begins, which involves the drinking of Soma.

It is the Soma, which emanates from a higher dimension that causes an ordinary human to gradually ascend to a higher state of being. This is a process, that might take a lifetime, however, before the nervous system regains its balance, many people experience Kundalini syndrome, which is due to the nervous system needing time to adjust. If proper preparation is done, usually with a Guru, the worst effects of Kundalini syndrome can be avoided.

I try to avoid using the word enlightenment, it isn't a part of Eastern tradition as such. Samadhi is a part of Kundalini awakening and can occur at various stages of the process, but it only becomes a permanent condition in an adept, after a considerable time has passed and it requires a complete energetic transformation due to the gradual, slow drinking of Soma. This substance drips down from Heaven one drop at a time and each drop takes a person closer to eventual liberation or Moksha.

@Alextvvv

Yes, the ‘brain getting rewired’ is a ‘real’ thing. It’s unmistakable, and “rewiring” is a pretty accurate description of the change / experience / sensation. I can attest to the front, the entire brain and spine, and the lower area in the back of the brain just above the spine. That last one was by far most intense, though not painful or concerning in any way. There is also what I can only describe as an aura activation, like body awareness / presence beyond the body. It seems to go from 3 ft to maybe 12 ft and then beyond discernible edges / borders. There is also a similar body bliss change that occurs which seems to encompass & basically ‘reprogram’ all of the systems. All separate occasions. Not sure if they’re related in the sense one would always occur before another. Then there’s another which honestly can’t be approached with words, but is remarkably more unmistakable. Take it for what you will. Sharing cause you’re interested. Totally get how it might sound. 

The most impactful one, the back of the brain, took 3 - 4 days, and then the more gradual aspect of it was any thoughts arising, being ‘re-filed’ in accordance with the change. That took around a month. Also, one occurred in the very end of a trip, one in meditation, the rest ‘in the middle of a day’ out of nowhere.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Dumuzzi  Thanks for the information!

@Nahm Thank you for sharing ! Rewiring seems pretty integral, all facets included. There is so much to experience when I read you, it's amazing!

@Alextvvv ??

Seems integral, seems there are facets...yet amounts to no more than experiential appearance. Just an interpretational word of caution there / what was intended by “how it might sound”. ❤️ 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm

11 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Alextvvv ??

Seems integral, seems there are facets...yet amounts to no more than experiential appearance.

• Yeah sure my man. Explain how I got perfect health once whole body and not just body become pure love thingy. Like everything healed. Counts for nothing sure my man. 

Just an interpretational word of caution there / what was intended by “how it might sound”. ❤️ 

• Lets go to Reiki class. I bet in US there are not much hottie ones. Lets face it only real reason I go there. 

Facade or scenery must provide for  some clues I guess. 

Good bye materialism. Was so nice. I do sound like a nutcase to average Joe I guess. Crazy dude lost his mind.