Verdesbird

"Never Bother With Leftists" - Sadhguru & Yuri Bezmenov

19 posts in this topic

powerfull video

lets think about it how much disinformation are in the media these days ,how the minds of the young people are being indoctrinated into idealistic robots manipulated by forgein secret services in order to demoralize a nation?

for exemple here in Brasil there's no such thing as legal gun possession,nobody has guns,the result?? tons of mass murders by criminal factions,gangsters with private army,etc

Edited by Verdesbird

2 hours ago, Verdesbird said:

for exemple here in Brasil there's no such thing as legal gun possession,nobody has guns,the result?? tons of mass murders by criminal factions,gangsters with private army,etc

You are seriously confusing things.

Brazil is an awefully corrupt country because it is under-developed relative to 1st world countries. This is a Spiral Dynamics problem.

In a developed society you don't need a gun. Just like in a developed society you don't need to carry your own shit in buckets. But some people get attached to their buckets. They want to make a trophy out of it to prove their manhood.

The only thing worse than a leftist is a rightist ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The argument to be made is that if you have a society like Brasil then its just practical to have unrestrictive gun laws. Societal development takes centuries and people have an immediate need of safety. But when you do have an advanced society, even then I can't see the dowside of wide gun ownership.

45 minutes ago, Consept said:

Honest question I'm not sure what the upside is, could you break it down for me?

Feelin' more secure about one's penis size :P

I find anyone with extreme political positions tends to be pretty neurotic. There are plenty of neurotic people on both extremes of the political parties in the US.  I have nothing in particular against gun ownership, but I'm not really the type who feels the need to take away everyone's freedom to protect everyone from each other either. I'd rather have more freedom and risk dying early than be protected from cradle to grave by an overprotective nanny state, but I'm not super opinionated about the matter either way, as long as I'm not living in a police state like China.

Like Leo says, are you on forums debating people over stuff? That's neurotic. It's why I don't really visit here that much and am trying to get off places like reddit and city-data. It's just a place to feed neuroticism at least that's what I find in myself although I've found a lot of great self help material on reddit. Looking forward to going out to my mother's place and putting 100 rounds through my 9MM after an hour of meditation. :)

Edited by sholomar

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You are seriously confusing things.

Brazil is an awefully corrupt country because it is under-developed relative to 1st world countries. This is a Spiral Dynamics problem.

In a developed society you don't need a gun. Just like in a developed society you don't need to carry your own shit in buckets. But some people get attached to their buckets. They want to make a trophy out of it to prove their manhood.

The only thing worse than a leftist is a rightist ;)

these are two sides of the same coin,lets keep an open-mind that each of them has its own qualities,like Dalai Lama says: "its good that democracy has varios political parties cos then its balanced"

00:43
Sadhguru
"I'm far more left than you imagine "

15:51
Sadhguru
 I don't know how left you are.  I'm seriously left because,  the Yoga Center is a commune in a way.
It's  a Communist arrangement. Nobody is asking how much do you have. 

Edited by Nak Khid

You can’t carry guns in Germany or UK either.  Infact all of Europe.  I feel more free and safe being able to walk around not worrying that someone might have a gun! 
if nobody have guns then people don’t feel the need to get themselves one for protection. 
Also you can’t really compare that to South America, they are at a totally different development stage

Guns: protecting the world from people with guns :P

Drop your guns, and you'll either die or going to be ruled by people with guns. 

28 minutes ago, Amit said:

Drop your guns, and you'll either die or going to be ruled by people with guns. 

That would make sense except for the fact the USA have the highest amount of deaths by gun in the developed world. I also dont see how theyre more 'free' than any other countries, when compared to most other wealthy countries they have the longest working hours, shortest holidays, higher rates of poverty. What makes them more free, the fact they can sit in the wilderness with an assault rifle?

what do you guys think of the current feminist worldwide movement?

thats what i feel to

i wonder how their ridiculous ego-based agendas iinfluences the structural integrity of a country....

Edited by Verdesbird