kag101

Why I will NEVER use psychedelics again!

36 posts in this topic

I have a very similar experience and opinion as he does. 

EDIT:

My intention is to simply point out that those substances are often promoted in some spiritual circles as the ultimate solution to all life's problems, especially psychological ones. But on many individuals -- myself included -- it has an opposite effect long-term.

It took me years to wake up out of my addiction for tripping. I was actually indirectly trying to cure my depression and social anxiety through those substances.

And the most dangerous thing is that it is so easy to rationalize excessive usage by saying: "Oh... I am working on my spirituality. I am exploring other realms of consciousness. I am dissolving my ego. I am releasing trauma, etc." I was simply deluding myself.

Edited by kag101

one day this will all be memories

Kitchen knives and sharp, household items are also quite dangerous. There are staggering numbers of accidental injuries and even deaths for many young (and old) people in America and the UK as a result of sharp objects in the house. These statistics would be slightly higher than psychedelics percentage wise

Edited by Aaron p

Well he changed his opinion I follow his channel and he actually used LSD recently and it seems it was very healing for him

@kag101 if you use psychedelics with high dosage. Before your trip, your mindset should be, there is no turning back and you are ready die. Thats it. This is not a Disney journey. This is the journey that you have to die. If you are ready to do it just do it. Truth is not fun believe me, if you are trying to explore as a fun hobby. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

The guy was a seriously screwed up hardcore drug addict.

He is not a good case study for proper use of psychedelics. He recklessly abused them. So of course he spooked himself good and got some trauma.

Can you traumatize yourself with huge, reckless doses of psychedelics? Of course!!

A large dose of psychedelics to an unprepared mind is like showing murder videos to a 6 year old child. Yeah, it's gonna screw you up.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, James123 said:

@kag101 if you use psychedelics with high dosage. Before your trip, your mindset should be, there is no turning back and you are ready die. Thats it. This is not a Disney journey. This is the journey that you have to die. If you are ready to do it just do it. Truth is not fun believe me, if you are trying to explore as a fun hobby. 

If this is the case, I am going to postpone LSD for another ten years. I am not ready to die now, too many projects to complete ????

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Can you traumatize yourself with huge, reckless doses of psychedelics? Of course!!

Yes, but i believe, it all depends of the purpose of using psychedelics too. Using high dosage and having a Huge drama can directly increase your consciousness. Thats what happened to me. Only overcome from that trauma, i had to believe the experience that there is no me as ego, no one in the body or speaks, which is so called enlightenment. Of course ego comes and goes. However deep trauma grounded non duality within me. Probably this guy is taking them just for fun or ego.

Edited by James123

He has some good points on the health and judicial part of his story but these are non-arguments if you live in a country where it is legal and well-regulated. His point about trauma is true though. If the person in question has trauma's things are just more difficult. I can subscribe to that. I just stick at low doses until I get some confidence.

In Tate we trust

@mysticalninja if he has a good experience he recommends psychedelics, if it is not , he doesn’t recommended. Total waste of time. Unsubscribed. Lol  

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

If this is the case, I am going to postpone LSD for another ten years. I am not ready to die now, too many projects to complete ????

:) for ego, it might be hard. Lol. From big picture, it is awesome. 

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

That's interesting, I find it hard to have such an attitude knowing that all those projects are ultimately your bias. 

4 hours ago, James123 said:

@mysticalninja if he has a good experience he recommends psychedelics, if it is not , he doesn’t recommended. Total waste of time. Unsubscribed. Lol  

Isn´t that what we all do? Lol

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

He is not a good case study for proper use of psychedelics. He recklessly abused them. So of course he spooked himself good and got some trauma.

A large dose of psychedelics to an unprepared mind is like showing murder videos to a 6 year old child. Yeah, it's gonna screw you up.

Then how to know when you can do them without risking to be 6 year old child negatively traumatized for life (not just traumatized for the world being an illusion)

10 minutes ago, docs20 said:

Then how to know when you can do them without risking to be 6 year old child negatively traumatized for life (not just traumatized for the world being an illusion)

Life is a risky business.

Much risk can be avoided by dosing low and gradual.

CG Kid is pretty legit, saw a recent video where he talks about mindfulness and finding happiness in reality itself or something like that, seems to be getting into spirituality a little bit. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

True!

Me on the road less traveled.

The big question can you use psychedelics to heal trauma you get from using psychedelics? Is it possible to heal the damage from psychedelics by using psychedelics?

Never say never ;)

8 hours ago, electroBeam said:

That's interesting, I find it hard to have such an attitude knowing that all those projects are ultimately your bias. 

I know, my friend :)

I was just joking....and also I do not think LSD will make you die spiritually. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

27 minutes ago, Dutch guy said:

Topicstarter well done you play 4d chess! Put in a topic with clickbait title that triggers massivly and then know the case is weak and gets teared down and what remains is pro psychedelics. 4d chess!

the amount of trolling, clickbaiting and conspiracy has increased tremendously on this forum the past year, i wonder why

Dont look at me! Look inside!