kag101

Why I will NEVER use psychedelics again!

36 posts in this topic

I have a very similar experience and opinion as he does. 

 

EDIT:

My intention is to simply point out that those substances are often promoted in some spiritual circles as the ultimate solution to all life's problems, especially psychological ones. But on many individuals -- myself included -- it has an opposite effect long-term.

It took me years to wake up out of my addiction for tripping. I was actually indirectly trying to cure my depression and social anxiety through those substances.

And the most dangerous thing is that it is so easy to rationalize excessive usage by saying: "Oh... I am working on my spirituality. I am exploring other realms of consciousness. I am dissolving my ego. I am releasing trauma, etc." I was simply deluding myself.

 

Edited by kag101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kitchen knives and sharp, household items are also quite dangerous. There are staggering numbers of accidental injuries and even deaths for many young (and old) people in America and the UK as a result of sharp objects in the house. These statistics would be slightly higher than psychedelics percentage wise

Edited by Aaron p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well he changed his opinion I follow his channel and he actually used LSD recently and it seems it was very healing for him


Embrace the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@kag101 if you use psychedelics with high dosage. Before your trip, your mindset should be, there is no turning back and you are ready die. Thats it. This is not a Disney journey. This is the journey that you have to die. If you are ready to do it just do it. Truth is not fun believe me, if you are trying to explore as a fun hobby. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The guy was a seriously screwed up hardcore drug addict.

He is not a good case study for proper use of psychedelics. He recklessly abused them. So of course he spooked himself good and got some trauma.

Can you traumatize yourself with huge, reckless doses of psychedelics? Of course!!

A large dose of psychedelics to an unprepared mind is like showing murder videos to a 6 year old child. Yeah, it's gonna screw you up.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, James123 said:

@kag101 if you use psychedelics with high dosage. Before your trip, your mindset should be, there is no turning back and you are ready die. Thats it. This is not a Disney journey. This is the journey that you have to die. If you are ready to do it just do it. Truth is not fun believe me, if you are trying to explore as a fun hobby. 

If this is the case, I am going to postpone LSD for another ten years. I am not ready to die now, too many projects to complete ????


"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Can you traumatize yourself with huge, reckless doses of psychedelics? Of course!!

Yes, but i believe, it all depends of the purpose of using psychedelics too. Using high dosage and having a Huge drama can directly increase your consciousness. Thats what happened to me. Only overcome from that trauma, i had to believe the experience that there is no me as ego, no one in the body or speaks, which is so called enlightenment. Of course ego comes and goes. However deep trauma grounded non duality within me. Probably this guy is taking them just for fun or ego.

Edited by James123

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He has some good points on the health and judicial part of his story but these are non-arguments if you live in a country where it is legal and well-regulated. His point about trauma is true though. If the person in question has trauma's things are just more difficult. I can subscribe to that. I just stick at low doses until I get some confidence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@mysticalninja if he has a good experience he recommends psychedelics, if it is not , he doesn’t recommended. Total waste of time. Unsubscribed. Lol  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Galyna said:

If this is the case, I am going to postpone LSD for another ten years. I am not ready to die now, too many projects to complete ????

:) for ego, it might be hard. Lol. From big picture, it is awesome. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Galyna said:

If this is the case, I am going to postpone LSD for another ten years. I am not ready to die now, too many projects to complete ????

That's interesting, I find it hard to have such an attitude knowing that all those projects are ultimately your bias. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, James123 said:

@mysticalninja if he has a good experience he recommends psychedelics, if it is not , he doesn’t recommended. Total waste of time. Unsubscribed. Lol  

Isn´t that what we all do? Lol


Embrace the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The guy was a seriously screwed up hardcore drug addict.

He is not a good case study for proper use of psychedelics. He recklessly abused them. So of course he spooked himself good and got some trauma.

Can you traumatize yourself with huge, reckless doses of psychedelics? Of course!!

A large dose of psychedelics to an unprepared mind is like showing murder videos to a 6 year old child. Yeah, it's gonna screw you up.

Then how to know when you can do them without risking to be 6 year old child negatively traumatized for life (not just traumatized for the world being an illusion)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, docs20 said:

Then how to know when you can do them without risking to be 6 year old child negatively traumatized for life (not just traumatized for the world being an illusion)

Life is a risky business.

Much risk can be avoided by dosing low and gradual.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CG Kid is pretty legit, saw a recent video where he talks about mindfulness and finding happiness in reality itself or something like that, seems to be getting into spirituality a little bit. 


Dont look at me! Look inside!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The guy was a seriously screwed up hardcore drug addict.

He is not a good case study for proper use of psychedelics. He recklessly abused them. So of course he spooked himself good and got some trauma.

Can you traumatize yourself with huge, reckless doses of psychedelics? Of course!!

A large dose of psychedelics to an unprepared mind is like showing murder videos to a 6 year old child. Yeah, it's gonna screw you up.

True!


Me on the road less traveled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The big question can you use psychedelics to heal trauma you get from using psychedelics? Is it possible to heal the damage from psychedelics by using psychedelics?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never say never ;)


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, electroBeam said:

That's interesting, I find it hard to have such an attitude knowing that all those projects are ultimately your bias. 

I know, my friend :)

I was just joking....and also I do not think LSD will make you die spiritually. 


"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Dutch guy said:

Topicstarter well done you play 4d chess! Put in a topic with clickbait title that triggers massivly and then know the case is weak and gets teared down and what remains is pro psychedelics. 4d chess!

the amount of trolling, clickbaiting and conspiracy has increased tremendously on this forum the past year, i wonder why


Dont look at me! Look inside!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now