JalenS23

Medical Medium For Leo’s Health Issues?

6 posts in this topic

Hey @Leo Gura 

Have you ever looked into the Medical Medium protocol? Anthony William is the author of the book series that a lot of people seem to be getting real tangible results from in terms of reversing chronic illness in their body and restoring health. He also has a book directly on Thyroid health and from testimonials I’ve seen its been a serious game changer for people. If you just google Medical Medium Anthony William you’ll find the books on Amazon as well content from him online. I believe cleansing is a part of it, mono eating, juicing, and removing the offending foods while adding in the ones that rebuild and restore. A sort’ve No BS approach to directly addressing the health issues without all the fluff. Just wanted to throw that out there. Hope you have a great day (: 

He got it in his recommended book list so I assume he read it :) thank you anyway for the reminder! 

@Yannik wow he sure does! Thank you for pointing that out :) 3 other books I’d personally recommend checking out that encompass the whole foods plant based diet and lifestyle with an emphasis on fresh raw living foods is the 801010 diet by Douglas Graham, Becoming Raw by Brenda Davis, and The Raw Food Nutrition Handbook by Rick Dina. 3 great books imo that explain the science and practicality in switching to a whole foods plant based diet predominated by raw foods, fresh fruits and veggies, and the potentially profound, health creating power of the lifestyle. 

I haven’t read this one yet. This is a new release. But from what i’ve seen online “Mastering Diabetes” by Cyrus Khambatta and Robby Barbaro seems to be helping a lot people reverse diabetes through a high fruit based whole foods vegan diet. 56F48A78-D17B-447E-820D-522828C5B8C7.jpeg