Zega

Dr. Judy Mikovits deleted video

4 posts in this topic

I don't want to contribute to the conspiracies that get posted here, but this is interesting and youtube keeps taking this video down.

It's about a 30 min watch and controversial. I'd really like the opinions of higher consciousness people on this.

A much shorter video/article was made by this doctor:

https://www.medpagetoday.com/blogs/zdoggmd/86351

who basically says that she isn't credible.

Help me out here guys, I don't know what to make of all this.

Is it worth the energy or is it more fear being perpetuated? I'll take down this post myself if it's the former.

I'd really like to hear your opinions on this. Regardless, I hope you are all doing well, I haven't been on the forum in a while to check.

Love and light <3

@Zega I started watching this last night. Hard to judge her credibility. Clearly there are some degrees of corruption in the medical health systems, this is evident beyond conspiracy theories. Not so sure of severity and degree though. Appears a mix of both genuine concern and also inflated claims.

There’s a lot of strong arming in government more than there is premeditated egregiousness. Really, it’s too short to make a conclusive opinion. Nonetheless, I’ll finish watching it and provide and updated comment. 

Edited by Jacobsrw

Yes, she is the real deal. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

If your post starts with, "I don't want to contribute to the conspiracies, but..."

Then you probably shouldn't post it here.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.